Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Two Divided Rings [Shadow x MazeRunner]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Kingdom by the name of Eukasia has evolved to splendid wonders. The population has grown, nature has come back, and it seemed to flourish economically and socially. But the place has one dark secret:

A girl by the name of Kara Elexion is the only daughter of the Royal Queen & King. Her mother died due to an unknown illness, and now has a new step-mother...but this one was corrupted and greedy. To escape from her, Kara would disguise herself as a male with the alias: "Connor Erebus". She fitrst disguised herself at th early age of 12 (before her development) so she can live the plesant life of a regular, average person. She works like everyone, pays for things she wants like everyone, and acts like everyone. But when she turned 20, it was time for her to find a 'beloved'. In response, she disguises herself as a guy yet again. With her husky voice, and somewhat 'boy' charms...she got every possible 'mates' to leave not even knowing where the princess was. But then she finds out her Father was ill, and could possibly die in a week. Now with the Step-Mother in charge, Kara delays the 'marriage' by putting the rings out in public and then hire a professional thief.......

Living in the hidden eyes, ______ by the alias of ______(Whatever thief name ya want) steals as a profession. Everyone hires him and pays him to steal from other people. He was surprised to get a job to steal the Royal's rings, but since the reward was the rings himself so he can sell it for high profit...he took the challenge and stole them in the twilight hours.

Satisfied, Kara now knows the marriage games will postpone. But that only made worse:The games are cancelled, but the mother already arranged the marriage for her! Terrified, Kara runs away from home with her trusted horse as Connor and happens to bump into "______" during a late-night shift. Mad, Connor demands what he did with the rings. The rings, somehow are now in the other kingdom called Darnvia whom planned to start the war against Eukasia and take over the kingdom. Knowing that her mother won't do anything about it, Kara travels alone to the border to not only get the rings back, but also end the war before it began. And somehow, "______" decides to join 'Connor' since he is 'bored' with his routine. So both of them travel together to end a pre-war, and maybe end the corruption if Eukasia itself.

(Feel free to read but the roles have been taken)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:35 pm
Rules
1. No godmodding
2. Follow Gaia & Guild Terms
3. I expect at least one post a day....it too much: at least one post per week
4. No One-Liners
5. It is a romance...Yes....but it does not mean it starts right away.
6. Anything above PG 13 will be taken to PMS or just timeskipped.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:38 pm

Kara Elexion: Princess of Eukasia

User Image
OOC;;
    Friday Night...at about 6pm the latest, the full moon shined down the hallway windows ever so brightly down on the clean, tiled ground that created noises when people walked by. People were panicking back and forth as the King grew worse and worse by day. He was meeting the same fate as his wife as he coughed harshly, laying on his bed. Covered by soft-cotton blankets, it snuggled around him to keep him warm but it wasn't enough to cure him. One of the people who were deeply concerned was the daughter. Kara flicked her short blonde hair back as she looked down on her skinny-bone appearance...which she hated. Her blue eyes showed annoyance and melancholy as the life she lived in was nothing but good. Her blue dress now draped on the dirty floor and was breaking apart every minute. She was about to get changed until someone opened the door to come see her.

Kara was shocked to see that it was her step-mother: in her black nightgown and curly black hair. Her green eyes seemed to show understanding, but it was a disguise for the purely corrupted b***h. "I wanna be alone Mother! I do not want to talk about this!" "Dear, I understand that it is hard for you, but we do need to talk about this. Your father wants you to get married. You are 20 and it cannot be ignored." "I am more worried about him than some stupid man! I...I'm sorry...I am so tired....I'm going to bed." The Step-Mother nods in sympathy and tells her goodnight before closing the door. When the door shuts with a 'click', Kara undresses herself to change into her Commoner clothes and mess with her hair a bit before sneaking through the balcony window. She lands in a 'thud' as she sped down toward the horse stables and lets out her horse, 'Midnight'. Midnight shakes her black pelt back and forth before she followed her owner with pure loyalty. Kara grabs the lead on her horse as both sneaks out of the garden to go to the bar area. With her alias being 'Conner', she ties down Midnight to where the horse's rest before entering the bar. The place was crowded and she could tell that the owner needed help. "Need a hand?" She laughs in her husky voice, which helps convince people she was really a boy. "YES! MR.EREBUS! You are right on time! Get to the bar area and help me!" Conner chuckles before leaping to the other side so she can tend to the alcohol-hungry customers.

She knew why they are here...it was obvious...it was because tomorrow the princess would be married to whoever won the Games. The Games where if one man out of all the others win every challenge (or has won more) then he will have the woman's hand. Kara rolled her eyes as she started serving the people...while her friend Tasha went to the people who wanted some food from the pub. Tasha was a beautiful, orange-red hair girl with a basic waitress uniform. Tasha had VERY long hair where it reached to her waist, and was known for the cute, innocent smile. She may be 19, but she acts like a 12 year old. Kara smugs as the noises dimmed down since people were getting served with 'Connor' around.

MazeRunner96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:13 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
As this is going on, a young man was sitting at a table by himself, reading a book and tapping his finger on the table. He had just ordered drank his first beer and was waiting for his third. Unlike the other patrons, who were drunk out of their minds, he was quite sober. The young man closed his book and sat it on his table. He whistled and made a motion with his hand, wanting for Conner to come over. "Hey, Kid! Got a second?" He shouted this, trying to be louder than the other patrons in the area.

MazeRunner96

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:19 pm

User Image
OOC;;
    With the bar now a bit quiet, the owner wasn't yelling much at Conner now to hurry up as she now relaxes and starts cleaning off a few wine glasses before starting to take notice of someone trying to get her attention. Seeing a guy with brown hair and green eyes seemed to have Kara curious just a little bit. She would come over, but she starts taking notice on a few guys getting drunk off their asses. They had slurred speech and seemed to have their cheeks all red and flushed up, leaving Conner to look at them suspiciously. And also it made her notice they seemed to be looking....at Tasha.

Tasha was just going to the cook's quarters to tell them the new order. When the men seemed to follow Tasha like a predator to their prey, Conner immediately puts down everything she has on her hands and followed them until she literally skid to get in between Tasha and the two men. Immediately, the men deemed Conner a 'threat' as now they started throwing punches. After getting a punch to the cheek, Conner chuckled before doing a roundhouse kick at one man's cheekbone while she lifted the man by the arms and throws the muscular man over her head as she slams him down on the table, breaking it in half. The people in the pub started shouting and laughing at the men that got beaten down by the scrawny bartender. They booed and cackled like hyena's as Conner dragged the two drunks out of the pub and started kicking them in the face to knock them out outside before returning to the pub, wiping off the blood that was coming out of her nose. "CONNER! YOU ARE PAYING FOR THAT TABLE!" "Sorry Boss." She rolls her eyes as she flicked her hands to get back to the bar. As soon as she picked up the glass again to serve more people, the noises deemed down and it acted like nothing had even happened. Tasha came over in concern: "Your nose-!"

Conner wipes her nose again only to shrug her shoulders in response. "It's fine, It'll heal quick...but start tending to the customers so they don't get pissed." Tasha nods and kept on doing her job, while Conner had to serve the very little amount of people at the bar area....along with dealing with the fact her cheek is now red and was bleeding. But then she remembers that someone was calling so she went to the brown-haired man, trying to get rid of the bloody nose. "What's up? Something ya want?"

MazeRunner96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:40 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
The young man, who was a few years older than Conner, nodded at Conner once he came over. "Nice moves there kid. Now, you seem someone who would have the information I need about two certain rings, but for now lets talk about this after your shift ends." He had leaned close to say this to Conner, in case anyone was listening. "For now, I'll just have another beer Mr. Erebus." He tossed something that looked like a wallet back to Conner. "Oh, and try to be more careful around someone like me. You're lucky you didn't have money on you or I would have pick-pocketed you some more."

MazeRunner96

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:48 pm

User Image
OOC;;
    Conner couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as he wanted to talk about the 'rings' after 'his' shift. Rings? Did he mean the matrimony rings that Conner has to deal with? Those rings? Her eyes were now very suspicious as she then went to the bar to make the beer. She now wondered why the man wanted to know: it is starting to get on her nerves literally. She knew once the games begin tomorrow, she will not be free and not to mention that she will have to be a stupid obedient twit that follows a man's order.

That thought made her want to break the glass she had on her hand. Otherwise she got it to the cup and then gives it to him. "Here." She says, putting it down gently next to the man before she goes back to the bar to continue her work.

While cleaning off the last dishes, Conner couldn't help but feel that she was being watched. It was weird, considering that she was at a bar where so many people were at. But she had that feeling. The blood was now dry in her nose as she then hangs them up to dry before seeing one last customer on the bar. "What can I get ya?" She leaned forward with her hand leaning on the bar table, expecting a drink or maybe some bar food...but instead had to deal with the old man chatting. "You seem to be bothered...." "No Durr. I am dealing with the fact my 'mother' is forcing me to marry someone I refuse to see. The plan was to wait a month or 2 until we 'get to know each other' crap so they can do the damn ceremony." She had to lie a little bit since she did not want anyone finding out she was some princess. Hence the fact she beat up two muscular drunk men. "So you wish for freedom?" Conner blinked at his response....Freedom. That seemed nice to even say...Freedom. Freedom to speak, Freedom to run, Freedom to write, cook, clean, work, play....even the Freedom to Love. "Maybe that is it. Anyway old man, why ask me that."

"If I remember correctly, you need two rings in order for the marriage to play right?~" The old man then coughs before continuing: "~If the rings turn up missing, like the princess of this village had lost them....they would have to postpone the games until they find it and get it back." Those words made Conner as proud as a Male Alpha Lion. "What happens if they just replace the rings?" "Aaaah, but do you think it makes sense that they wanna have the original?" The old man had a small grin on his face: "Oh, and I will have the House Chardonnay" Conner raises a brow before he pours the wine in a glass and serves it to the man. As Conner was about to speak, her boss called out that 'his' shift was done. She nods as she gathered her things and leaves with her horse. She sat there on the porch of the pub, waiting for whomever that guy was to talk about the dumb rings..

MazeRunner96

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:54 pm
ShadowStream-chan

((I'm terribly sorry about not posting, I was just busy with school and some personal matters))
User Image
There was a click as the door closed once again behind Conner. The young man walked out and smiled when he saw Conner. "Glad you decided to take me up on my offer Mr.Erebus. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hephaestus Cole or, as my professional name, Outsider." Hephaestus, after saying this, did a slight bow. "Allow me to explain why I want to steal the rings."  

MazeRunner96

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:49 pm

User Image
OOC;;
    Connor immediately stood up and NOW wants some answers: "I would ask how you know my name, but I think I know why. But I want to ask on why you know about the rings and also...want to steal them?" She crosses her arms as she can only hear the crickets chirping and her horse prancing around, wondering why her master was not coming out soon. The horse neighed lightly as she stomped around trying to get Connors attention. The princess had to turn and shush her, making the horse freeze and stand still with her head dipped down as if ashamed. Connor got back to face the man known as 'Outsider' and cough lightly: "So....you want to steal the ring, and what price are you asking for?"

MazeRunner96

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff