Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:39 pm
"Yes!!!" She said excitedly, then quietly adding on a "if that's ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:37 pm
ShotoXexusZieCrussoAtlasAxelKuisVincotDiamu QuinnHashOraFlikaCicile

Ora gave a soft chuckle. "Alright, alright." He took both of her hands in his. "Usually they come to me randomly, but I can usually do it as long as I'm touching you." He commented, closing his eyes for a moment. He looked up at the ceiling, his eyes wide as her future went past his eyes. He started shaking violently, the future obviously not too bright as he trembled. He breathed heavily before letting out a loud scream, waking up Hash immediately.

"Ora!" He called out, grabbing him by his shoulders, ripping him from Reve, setting his back against the couch. "Ora! Ora, calm down." He said soothingly. "What happened?" He asked Reve.

Oras lips moved barely as he started speaking softly, getting gradually louder with every word. "Agony...Betrayal...Refuse...Corruption...Vengeance." He looked forward as if zoned out as he spoke, obviously having saw something horrible in her future.

VolaZellVivilo

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:07 pm
Reve stared at Ora, confused. "I- he- I don't.." She stood up slowly, wanting to help comfort Ora but not wanting to make things worse. "He said he could predict my future, and I asked him to- I didn't know that would happen!" She stuttered, trying to get the whole sentence out quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:01 pm
ShotoXexusZieCrussoAtlasAxelKuisVincotDiamu QuinnHashOraFlikaCicile

After a moment, Ora snapped back into reality, looking up at the two. "Huh? What? Wh-what happened?"

"What did you see?" Hash asked, his voice full of concern, but his expression unchanging.

"I...I don't remember...." Ora said softly, looking at the ground. Of course he remembered. He remembers all of his visions. But of course, Reve doesn't know that.

"Do you need something? Anything?"

"N-no...no I'm fine." He said, looking up at Reve with a little smile. "S-sorry about that...."

VolaZellVivilo

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:32 pm
Reve bit her lip. "No- are you ok?? I'm sorry.. Whatever you saw... Are you ok?" She asked, still worried.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff