Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Look what I Found- Employee Reviews of Gaia /New Admin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:57 pm
http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Gaia-Interactive-Reviews-E108355.htm

Seems all hell broke loose when Gary and Company came in and the company isn't as solvent as we were led to believe. It's mayhem and confusion at Gaia Hq

And now we know the rest of the story!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:28 am
Haha, I loved the one that said the recent positive reviews are obviously from the new management. Hurr hurr. It looks as if whoever the new management is, they're catching on that we look at things like this and they want to keep us from questioning xD That's the vibe I get from it anyway.

I mean, how can I look at what Gaia is doing, and then believe any of those positive reviews?
I saw this same page in an SF thread months ago (I frequent the forum, even through the endless sea of complaints these days) but those new reviews are very...ah... interesting.

Edit: I found the SF thread exactly about these reviews, it has a few responses from Uncle Kenny. Very interesting. Link

sdkfsdlkfsjfseo

Newbie Browser

masterofdisaster1024

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:33 am
well gaia has been heading downhill for about a year now . and things are just not any better,
anyway a 33 percent satisfaction rating from that website? about gaia and recommending it? not good  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:00 pm
masterofdisaster1024
well gaia has been heading downhill for about a year now . and things are just not any better,
anyway a 33 percent satisfaction rating from that website? about gaia and recommending it? not good
Gaia used to be the highest rated website- now one of the worst..  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:19 am
wow, that's pretty sad if both employees and customers cant stand the way the company is run. makes me very happy I haven't given them any more of my money in a while  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 pm
To be completely honest i am no surprised one bit. Every thing on here seems forced now, you can feel it every time you log in. This place is becoming way to corporate for me. and i think it is time that Gaia regressed backward to a time where it was actually good and then work on building it back up the right way.  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items