Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:56 pm
Lin wasn't entirely sure how you were supposed 'visit' someone in a hospital. He dithered at reception, with Jeeves stood upon his 'good' shoulder, then approached the desk, adopting the best smile he could muster...

After a very small amount of flirtation with the older lady behind the desk, he was granted permission to visit, and information about, Dove. The boy nodded, and thanked the woman, before following a porter who happened to be going by the right area.

It was a little away from where he, himself, had been treated, though the smell of the hospital still caused him to wince at the memory of being stitched and treated.
He was glad when they arrived at where Dove was, bidding goodbye to the staff member who continued on, before entering and clearing his throat slightly to announce his presence. Jeeves, somewhat, mirrored the action.
The two of them looked slightly nervous, though that was far easier to see in Lin than in the Snivy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:53 pm
When Lin arrived, he would find Dove bored out of her mind and quiet, a newspaper and a journal spread across her bed, a little blue eevee in her lap and Lovey stretched out along her side. His presence, however, drew an immediate smile to her face, followed by a flash of confusion then understanding at his own demeanor. The hospital had the same effect on her most of the time.

"Hey!" she greeted, her voice only a little softer than usual. "Come in... It's good to see you..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:03 pm
Lin's eyes sought the newspaper- he wondered if it was the current day's- and then, flashing very briefly across the journal in case it was something he wasn't supposed to look at, the boy found himself looking at Lovey, and the less familiar little blue Eevee.

He blinked up quickly as Dove greeted him though, and stretched a smile across his face before, despite the shoulder-wound, he attempted a short bow, as Jeeves used his vines to maneuvre himself across to the foot of the bed gently, and off of his trainer's shoulder.

"Hi. It's, uh, good to see you too." Wait, no, that was wrong, right? "Erm! Not like this, I mean! It's.. good to see you but it isn't good to see you injured and I'm sorry. I mean. I'm glad you're awake." He'd nearly said 'okay' but that would have felt a bit awkward- he'd have been glad to see she was okay, but the state that landed people in hospital was usually 'not okay' and... Now his thoughts were as muddled as his greeting. Uh.
Start again.
"Hello." He came in properly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:47 pm
Lovey watched as the Snivy lowered itself to the bed and slowly rose to her feet, stretching with a long yawn before she moved toward him, her tail waving pleasantly behind her. <>

The boy's flustered countenance had been understood at first, but as it only seemed to grow worse, Dove's head tilted to the side just slightly, and her eyes grew concerned. "Hi..." she greeted again, her smile gentle. "You okay?" She looked around a minute, then took a deep breath and shifted to a more polite sitting position to talk with him. "Um..You can sit down if you want to..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:22 pm
Jeeves adopted a pleasant smile and bowed ever so slightly at the greeting he received from the Eevee. He'd already assessed the room and found that, though injured, Dove, at least, seemed 'okay', and Lovey certainly seemed fine, but then, he didn't remember her actually being out in the battle.
<>

"Huh? Oh. Yes. Sorry." Lin managed a sheepish smile and nodded; his arm remained in a sling, and a bandage hid the hole through him- a hole that was healing very well, at least, but he definitely felt 'okay'. "I'm... I'm frustrated but pretty good; a lot of it thanks to you so... uh." He nodded and sought out a chair to sit down in. "Anyway. Thank you." He smiled again; this was still awkward but getting a lot easier, so his 'fluster' wasn't quite so confused as he explained himself this time.
"I mean; thank you for asking me to sit but also for what you did... you know, out in the desert; that was..." He couldn't find the 'classy' word he wanted, nor a flirty alternative, so, without shrugging, though he felt like it, he simply finished with "Awesome."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:22 am
Lovey laid down once more, her paws crossed politely in front of her as she addressed her company. <> she assured him, glancing back at the girl for a moment. <> A glance to Lin with curious eyes. <> He seemed alright. More nervous, and perhaps a little more stiff, but alive and mobile, nonetheless.

Dove smiled back at his sheepishness, noting the sling once more and wondering what had happened--obviously, her first assumption involved the happenings in the Rocket chase and the chaos that had followed.

She listened at his thanks, and politely lifted a hand to wave it off, until he explained. Her face turned a deep flush of pink, and she shook her head, a more nervous laugh escaping her own lips this time. "Oh, well...I, um... appreciate it, and you're welcome, but really.. I...really didn't do much, if anything..." Her confidence in the area had taken a deep plunge as she had finally been able to assess what she had been able to accomplish: her team had been successful in taking down a few Rocket pokemon, but her only other claim had been the crippling of their escape... which had exploded--quite literally-- the moment she had turned her back.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:36 pm
<< Good. That's good news.>> Jeeves commented with a warm smile (or as warm as could be seen on a Snivy anyway) before nodding in answer to the question.
<>

"Jeeves and Moriko both fainted and this little guy," Lin pointed to Level Ball dangling from his belt "is not a pokémon I could really ask to fight in such a situation. You brought them back and gave me, gave us, more of a chance to carry on and keep fighting. You didn't need to do that, but it was very appreciated." Lin sounded more serious than he had heard himself sound, while calm, before; gratefulness was a very strange state, he decided.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:39 am
Lovey nodded her agreement-- it was, indeed, good news-- then grew more concerned as Jeeves explained Lin's situation. <> She paused a moment, then looked back toward Dove. <>

She shook her head again, looking up to him now. "Really, it was the least I could do. We're team mates in this fight... I wouldn't let you stay down, Lin," she told him quietly, giving a small smile. "I'm just glad we all made it out alive..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:07 pm
<> Jeeves complimented, with a kind smile. <>

Lin smiled. "The least you could do turned out to be a life-saver, perhaps literally, for me. Yes." He nodded. "Alive. Alive is good. Because we can go after them again, and get rid of them once and for all."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:57 pm
Lovey smiled warmly at the snivy in return. << We will. It will take time, but... I do believe everything will be better in time.>> The mention of a 'dangerous passion' ignited curiosity in the elder eevee, and she tilted her head a little. <> she asked, immensely apologetic. it seemed more and more others she had met had been previously affected by Rocket...

She smiled, her cheeks a bit pink, her own words falling short with the doubled compliment. "I'm sure with... everything that happened, they've got the league's full attention. We'll... We'll get another chance to settle things..." she agreed, though in the back of her mind, she noted how strong a tone he had taken, be it unconsciously done or no.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:42 pm
<> Jeeves explained without reluctance. <>

"Yes. Yes we will. Before long, I hope. But either way, I'll be waiting for it, ready, and I'll be working to hasten it if I can. That chance cannot come soon enough." He'd paused, and found himself looking across at something unspecific on one of the walls. "I suppose it's a war." He didn't sound very unhappy about that.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games