Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I have more than double the gold to buy a DT 2 months ago Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flynnflation hurting you?
  Very much so
  Havent noticed anything
  Not at all, actually its benifiting me.
  Ive never cared about items or worth
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:44 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

The continuing plight of pixel based greed.
Not that I can talk. I do it all the time.

I did accidentally sell something worth like 1 mil for 1k the other day though.
emotion_brofist

I'm admit I'm totally greedy when it comes to my Gaia money. ...I do help people occasionally though... but for some reason when I exceeded 10mil I didn't want to see it go blow that. I'm weird.
But at least Gaia has thought me valuable lessons in money through out the years.

Thats sucks. I did that before years ago. I wasn't too happy about it. But what can you do /shrugs

I am known for buying people quest items flat out and not asking for stuff in return. I've made quite a few artist friends that way who have added to my growing collection.

THE ULTIMATE BRIBES MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Lianna can testify the donations thing. x3
I've debated opening up a charity numerous times...but eh I like being anon or just straight up gifting. c:

Gaia taught me a lot about money when I was a kid too, actually.
When I was doing college credit economics in high school (OOOO so FANCY) I used Gaia for a project on describing supply and demand. emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:17 pm
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
what I had before Kitsune (nearly 4m) was the most pure I've ever had ._________.

I joined in 2004, and put in a lot of work to understand gaias economy, and flow of stuff. Its only really realtive to the time Ive been on gaia and the work Ive put in.
geez, I've only been a member (and primarily a guildie, at that) since 2008  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:19 pm
Citrus Novii
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

emotion_brofist

I'm admit I'm totally greedy when it comes to my Gaia money. ...I do help people occasionally though... but for some reason when I exceeded 10mil I didn't want to see it go blow that. I'm weird.
But at least Gaia has thought me valuable lessons in money through out the years.

Thats sucks. I did that before years ago. I wasn't too happy about it. But what can you do /shrugs

I am known for buying people quest items flat out and not asking for stuff in return. I've made quite a few artist friends that way who have added to my growing collection.

I've debated opening up a charity numerous times...but eh I like being anon or just straight up gifting. c:

When I was doing college credit economics in high school (OOOO so FANCY) I used Gaia for a project on describing supply and demand. emotion_yatta
you? Generous? Never emotion_awesome
/shot  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:50 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

emotion_brofist

/shot

:D

emotion_brofist  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:56 pm
Citrus Novii

Yeah, one of my bigger blunders was selling one of my white body dyes for 200k.
emotion_facepalm
But I've never had any items over 10mil before this insane inflation, and I'm not counting that.

UGH EXACTLY.
I'm tempted to just go on a hiatus as a respectful thing for doing something so silly.

XD yeah thats pretty crazy. And yep this inflation has done nuts things to prices.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:00 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
what I had before Kitsune (nearly 4m) was the most pure I've ever had ._________.

I joined in 2004, and put in a lot of work to understand gaias economy, and flow of stuff. Its only really realtive to the time Ive been on gaia and the work Ive put in.
geez, I've only been a member (and primarily a guildie, at that) since 2008

Yeah back in 05/06 I was exchanging pretty hard to earn a bunch of gold. In 2008 I quit my greedy ways and gave away like 75% of my account worth, and then have clawed back since.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:27 pm
Sagebomb

Didn't you get banned for exchange related stuff?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:02 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

Didn't you get banned for exchange related stuff?

Kind of. Item exchange stuff, I brought some fish that I wasnt aware were botted, and got banned because of that.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:25 pm
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

emotion_brofist

/shot

:D

emotion_brofist
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items