Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 RP Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elemental_Fallen_Angel

Animal Lover

8,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:36 am
Hello! I'm Elemental_Fallen_Angel, but you can simply call me Angel, Angelina, Emiko, or Emi. It's your choice.

Anyway, I would love an 1x1 RP through either Yahoo, Skype, or PM's. I don't much like the Forums since it's harder to keep up, or so it is to me.

Genre's:
Romance
Fantasy
Action/Adventure
Historical-I prefer Medeival, Salem Witch Trials, or even something not based on actual events, but is still a Historical Setting.
Modern with a twist
Just plain Modern

If there's anything you're interested in doing let me know! I'm open to almost anything.

Races:
Vampire
Elf
Wizard
Human
Demon
Angel

Give me another Race and I may give it a try.

Couplings:
Human/Anything
Wizard/Anything
Vampire/Anything but Elf and Demon.
Angel/Anything but Vampire
Demon/Anything but Elf
Elf/Human
Elf/Angel
Elf/Wizard
Elf/Elf
Vampire/Vampire
Human/Human
Wizard/Wizard
Angel/Angel
Demon/Demon

Literacy:
It depends. I do not give one liners, and if I do I will apologize for it. Two lines at least. At the most it just depends on my imagination, but I will try to make it at least two lines or over, that I will promise you.

I usually like to play Female. I've played male before, but I'm not as good at that. My natural default is female.

Dislikes:
One liner's
Moving to fast

Other:
I use Anime pictures, but if I feel I can use one of my permament RP Characters, then I'll try to give you a picture of them. I only have 3 right now, and one of them is suppused to be Dead in an RP I'm doing with my best friend.

Also, I do allow for your characters to have pets, considering my main RP character has a Magical wolf named Tsukiko.

Misc:
I put my character's through hell. I'm trying to get out of that, but I still put them through hell. You'll have to excuse that little aspect about me. I'm an a*****e to my characters. ^^;;;

If you want to know anymore, or if you're interested please give me a PM and we can figure different things out. Thanks for your time!

Notice: I love frequent replies. If you'll be gone for a while or inactive then please let me know ahead of time. I understand being busy.

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:01 am
Elemental_Fallen_Angel

Anyway, I would love an 1x1 RP through either Yahoo, Skype, or PM's. I don't much like the Forums since it's harder to keep up, or so it is to me.

Genre's:
Romance ☣
Fantasy ☣
Action/Adventure ☣
Historical-I prefer Medeival, Salem Witch Trials, or even something not based on actual events, but is still a Historical Setting. ☣
Modern with a twist ☣
Just plain Modern

If there's anything you're interested in doing let me know! I'm open to almost anything.

Races:
Vampire
Elf
Wizard
Human
Demon
Angel

Couplings:
Human/Anything ☣
Wizard/Anything ☣
Vampire/Anything but Elf and Demon. ☣
Angel/Anything but Vampire ☣
Demon/Anything but Elf
Elf/Human ☣
Elf/Angel
Elf/Wizard
Elf/Elf
Vampire/Vampire
Human/Human
Wizard/Wizard
Angel/Angel ☣
Demon/Demon

Literacy:
It depends. I do not give one liners, and if I do I will apologize for it. Two lines at least. At the most it just depends on my imagination, but I will try to make it at least two lines or over, that I will promise you.

I usually like to play Female. I've played male before, but I'm not as good at that. My natural default is female.

Dislikes:
One liner's
Moving to fast

Other:
I use Anime pictures, but if I feel I can use one of my permanent RP Characters, then I'll try to give you a picture of them. I only have 3 right now, and one of them is supposed to be Dead in an RP I'm doing with my best friend.

Also, I do allow for your characters to have pets, considering my main RP character has a Magical wolf named Tsukiko.

Misc:
I put my character's through hell. I'm trying to get out of that, but I still put them through hell. You'll have to excuse that little aspect about me. I'm an a*****e to my characters. ^^;;;

If you want to know anymore, or if you're interested please give me a PM and we can figure different things out. Thanks for your time!

Notice: I love frequent replies. If you'll be gone for a while or inactive then please let me know ahead of time. I understand being busy.

The ones with the next to them I'm interested and can easily come up with a quick plot for them, though I usually lean towards Forums (easier to keep track of if we
Quote:
each other) though I can do PM roleplays and I can come up with a few more interesting plots if necessary. I'm strongest with male roles though I can do female roles decently.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Elemental_Fallen_Angel

Animal Lover

8,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:15 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Elemental_Fallen_Angel

Genre's:
Romance ☣
Fantasy ☣
Action/Adventure ☣
Historical-I prefer Medeival, Salem Witch Trials, or even something not based on actual events, but is still a Historical Setting. ☣
Modern with a twist ☣
Just plain Modern

Races:
Vampire
Elf
Wizard
Human
Demon
Angel

Couplings:
Human/Anything ☣
Wizard/Anything ☣
Vampire/Anything but Elf and Demon. ☣
Angel/Anything but Vampire ☣
Demon/Anything but Elf
Elf/Human ☣
Elf/Angel
Elf/Wizard
Elf/Elf
Vampire/Vampire
Human/Human
Wizard/Wizard
Angel/Angel ☣
Demon/Demon

Literacy:

Dislikes:
One liner's
Moving to fast

Other:
I use Anime pictures, but if I feel I can use one of my permanent RP Characters, then I'll try to give you a picture of them. I only have 3 right now, and one of them is supposed to be Dead in an RP I'm doing with my best friend.

Misc:

The ones with the next to them I'm interested and can easily come up with a quick plot for them, though I usually lean towards Forums (easier to keep track of if we quote each other) though I can do PM roleplays and I can come up with a few more interesting plots if necessary. I'm strongest with male roles though I can do female roles decently.

I sort of feel like a Historical setting romance with angel/angel. And I prefer the female role lol
Sorry. Had to edit your post a little in order for the thing to quote correctly. It annoys me otherwise.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:34 pm
Bump  

Elemental_Fallen_Angel

Animal Lover

8,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150

Lorelei_989

Dangerous Hellraiser

11,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:12 pm
My names Lorelei. I love to RP, but I haven't done much of it lately. I'm a bisexual literate roleplayer. My posts can be anywhere between 2-3 decent sized paragraphs or 3-4 smaller ones. I'm okay with playing both male and female characters with both male and female characters, however, that does not mean that I will do yaoi.

I'm a big lover of romance-type roleplays. I just seem to get more into those and my posts get more detailed and interesting. I can provide character biographies upon request, otherwise, I can just jump into the roleplay. I'm also good with playing up to 3 different characters. If there are to be any X rated moments in our roleplay, I'll do just enough to get the point across, but I will not go into all out detail.

I would like any partners I have to be able to post at least 2-3 paragraph responses to help keep the roleplay as interesting and detailed as we can. I prefer to roleplay in PMs just because they are easier to keep track of, and I can do as many roleplays as I want without confusing myself (or my partner).

I'm online at least once a day, so you can expect frequent replies from me. If you are interested in doing a possible roleplay with me, send me a PM or reply to this post. I look forward to roleplaying with you.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games