Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
MAN. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-.-
  Heroes, they're everywhere.
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:12 am
AngelAmy
I love you. You're not a b***h.

p.s. people at work have been making fun of me for a week because I like to eat McDonalds. I would like to write them all a letter. Dear you people, McDonalds is cool, if you don't like it.. it's cool, get a life. Love, Amy sad

Aww <3
Thank you. ^_^

DO IT.
"Look hoes, the big D is one of the largest fast food chains in the world. If you don't like 'em you're definitely out of the norm. [insert sassy snapping]"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:47 am
AngelAmy
I love you. You're not a b***h.

p.s. people at work have been making fun of me for a week because I like to eat McDonalds. I would like to write them all a letter. Dear you people, McDonalds is cool, if you don't like it.. it's cool, get a life. Love, Amy sad

I dont eat McDs burgers very often, but I do like the coffees they make at McCafe (Though the McCafe coffees in North America are no way near as good as the McCafe coffees Ive had back home....but then coffee is a much more competitive market back home compared to here).

I say each to thier own...its should be pretty obvious by now, with how big McDs (And any other super corp is) its clear a lot of people are eating there.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash