Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Live Classic Show ((Accepting. Need Staff & Dancers)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:36 am
Glace "Ice" Kyuko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh, puh-lease! Sugar, I'm not a hooker. I'm a dancer. Similarities? You pay both. Differences? The Dancer will kick your a** skywards if you piss him or her off."

Ice nodded and raised one hand skywards before spinning and moving into a slow dance that combined ballet with flowing movements. The fox's nine tails spun with him while at the same time snaking around his body, making it seem like he was wearing a ice blue dress that looked aflamed with blue. He twirled, moved down slowly before spinning back up, never doing a rash movement, always flowing, slowly.

The Final Kira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:33 pm
Moon watched as the two spoke and sat there relaxing, she perked her ears when she heard the music and slowly sat up when he began to dance.When he began to so happy and graceful up there. His body flowed like the movements were so natural to him and moon's eyes watched his every moment closely. She tried not to seem to into the performance but couldn't help it as a small smile spears across her face.Her tail swayed slowly with the beat of the song and she watches him happily, wishing she had enough courage to dance across the stage like that.She watched his ballet and recognized the movements which ones were spins and which were the others. She didn't dance for one reason, she looked too innocent  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Sullen Umbra

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:16 pm
https://www.sofurry.com/view/519470

The Janitor Runt: Umbra
Shy and adolescent

With a gruff and a small satisfactory sigh, Umbra had finished his portion of the cleaning. At least for now. He was the janitor after all and it was his duty to maintain the cleanliness of the bar. Still keeping silent, Umbra looked up as the music started playing to see that the 9-tailed fox that had come in was now dancing. His head tilted a little as he watched the fox move. He did not fully grasp the concept of dance. He was a musician and had caught people dancing to his music but never understood why. He always seemed to loose himself when he played. Like he entered a different land when he was strumming his guitar or playing notes on the piano. Even as the tune went on in the club, Umbra found that he felt a bit awkward watching. He may be the youngest one in the club at the moment and that thought alone drove him to feel as if he needed to keep to himself. Something he was good at. While he watched, however, he found himself lost in a world of music. The song that was playing seemed to entrance him, making him stare off into nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:01 am
Glace "Ice" Kyuko

"Oh, puh-lease! Sugar, I'm not a hooker. I'm a dancer. Similarities? You pay both. Differences? The Dancer will kick your a** skywards if you piss him or her off."

Ice danced on for a bit, spinning and jumping and switching his body's altitude with skilled movements before spinning to a stop, his tails flitting through the air like a huge pillow. "And? Satisfactory?"

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image

The owner: Mr. Kiba Ookami

This is a place to blow off some steam

"Very. It seems you've peaked the interest in the others and that's what we need." He said as he noticed that Umbra and Moon were interested in his dancing as that spelled well for business. "Seems I was right to hire you as a dancer. Now we turn on the outside light..." He said as he moved over to a light switch at the doorway and flipped it upward. "And we are opened." He smiled as those words left his lips.

For our costumer and our dancers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Shy and adolescent

With a few blinks and a shake of his head, Umbra looked about to see if anyone had seen him staring off. He lightly blushed and began to gather the cleaning items to put them away. He took the dirty rags and put them into a basket. All the cleaning supplies was put into a closet and organized. He needed to be able to find things when he needed to. A system to follow so things would flow easily.  

Sullen Umbra

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:19 pm
Moon just stared at him as his dance was over blinking as if trying to comprehend what she just saw. A light blush on her face as she sat there. But soon she heard the words"were open for business" and.her ears perked snapping her out of her gaze.She wagged her tail happily, she couldn't wait for there first customers.She gave a quick grooming to herself only fixing the places she felt she had to touch up on, her ears,her face, her hair, and parts of her tail. When she was done she stood up and waited next to the bar.A smile on her innocent face as she wondered who would come in first.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 am
Glace "Ice" Kyuko

Ice smiled and posed. "Heh, that's good. And if anyone wants to stare, they can stare. They can look, and they can touch if they are nice enough. I'm also one for...behind the scenes action if you get my drift. But...that's another story for another time." And he jumped off stage, his tails flying behind him. "Oh, and Ookami, sweety? Do I have to wear a special outfit or can I choose? Oh, and...how am I allowed to handle rude customers?"

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sullen Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:15 am

Shy and adolescent

After Umbra had finished organizing the closet of supplies, he peered out as the doors were opened. They were open for business. In all honesty, he didn't expect it to be busy at all. On his way here he didn't see many people. Let alone someone who might come here. He has been wrong before but he was getting a feeling he was right. With that thought in mind, Umbra made his way to Kiba. Umbra seemed a little hesitant and severely shy. " S'cuse me.. Uhm... What would you like me to do..K-Kiba..?" He said with a light stutter at the end if his sentence.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:56 pm
Moon smiled as umbra came out, gently and slowly she padded over to him and ice.when she reached him she smiled " Sweetie I think your okay for now, she answered with a smile " I'm moon by the way, if you ever need any help you can just ask me..... but aren't you a little young to be working here?" she asked. Then as if suddenly remembering how shy he was as rebutted " You don't have to answer that if you don't want to" She glanced up at ice and shyly smiled mouthing the word "hi" and giving a tiny wave.She then turned back to umbra, but hearing ice's question to rude customers she automatically answered not thinking "Kick them in the grind" she muttered to herself. Then she glanced around hoping no one heard her.  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:25 am
Yukito_R_A_Asterius
Glace "Ice" Kyuko

Ice smiled and posed. "Heh, that's good. And if anyone wants to stare, they can stare. They can look, and they can touch if they are nice enough. I'm also one for...behind the scenes action if you get my drift. But...that's another story for another time." And he jumped off stage, his tails flying behind him. "Oh, and Ookami, sweety? Do I have to wear a special outfit or can I choose? Oh, and...how am I allowed to handle rude customers?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:26 am
The Final Kira
User Image

The owner: Mr. Kiba Ookami

This is a place to blow off some steam

"Very. It seems you've peaked the interest in the others and that's what we need." He said as he noticed that Umbra and Moon were interested in his dancing as that spelled well for business. "Seems I was right to hire you as a dancer. Now we turn on the outside light..." He said as he moved over to a light switch at the doorway and flipped it upward. "And we are opened." He smiled as those words left his lips.

For our costumer and our dancers.

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300