Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
WTF

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

St._Jimmy

Distinct Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:49 am
I be back again...........Gaia became even more of s**t hole then when I left it...and guilds STILL HAVMT BEEN WORKED ON....WTF  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:05 am
I think we can all agree that this is a great mind ******** game that the new management is trying to play with us.  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The one and only MAMARITA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:49 am
Well, at least we know for a fact that Guilds will not be updated in the next decade or so, if Gaia even lasts that long. So, get used to guilds being what they are folks.

Uncle Kenny was straight with us last night on my Site Feedback thread. The developers ******** us over when they decided NOT to parallel upgrade guilds when they did forums from the very beginning. Now they cannot go back and do it, so that's that.

With the new management stating that all projects have to pay for themselves somehow, it's obvious that Guilds will NEVER be upgraded. So, unless someone here wins the megamillions lottery and donates it to Gaia with the written contract that the money only be used for guild development, we are s**t out of luck. And that's the way it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:25 pm
Game Over, don't insert coin.

The hyperinflation of the MP's is sending another bad signal, they're going to destroy the gaia gold and pretty much make Gaia a cash only site, since you can't afford anything good.  

BobCatHKSS

sdkfsdlkfsjfseo

Newbie Browser

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:37 pm
Kane Solomon
I think we can all agree that this is a great mind ******** game that the new management is trying to play with us.
The management pretty much knows that even if the people really upset with Gaia leave, they'll still get their profits from the section that purchases things from their sales, so they stick money in their ears and go 'La la la la la!' to all of our suggestions.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:55 am
Dunder Mufflin
Kane Solomon
The management pretty much knows that even if the people really upset with Gaia leave, they'll still get their profits from the section that purchases things from their sales, so they stick money in their ears and go 'La la la la la!' to all of our suggestions.

The thing is that if they were even a little competent then they would try and get every gaian to buy things. but to do that you must first build loyalty and that is where things have gone horribly wrong. They just don't want us when they really need us.  

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I AM X3 SUR3NO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:38 am
gaia has over the years done some things to help guilds but they have done things most users dont want to see or dont think are a big help

THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF CHANGES TO GUILDS
you must not see them though

1- for instance the captain can now buy guild chat space

2- crew members can now send announcements if the captain approves

3- members can send announcements if the captain approves

4- quick reply has been added to guilds

5- plus you can put links on the home page that actually work now instead of the full link like you used to have to (refer to copy and paste)

6- they removed the word moderators and then followed by user names at the bottom of a guild so that others could not use that as a scam tool

7- gif codes for moving pics are now allowed where as when guilds first started they were not allowed

8- gaia no longer has limits on how many people can join a guild, (when they first came out there were limits on user numbers but within a year or so those were removed)

9- since the site maintenance if you can upload a you tube to photo bucket then you now can the ability was just put on with this update

10- gaia now has a developer link so you can fix guild errors on your own (however the captain / vice of a guild has to figure out this code and it is a pain in the a** to figure it out) however its not well advertised or even known

SO HOW IS GAIA NOT FIXING / IMPROVING THE GUILDS? i am at a loss for this.

see here is the thing IF all of these changes had happened at 1x instead of being spread out i am sure gaia users would be like WOW gaia updated the guilds
but because it was one small thing at a time over a period of a few years then users dont see all the changes that have happened AND the majority of changes are only for the captain or vice to use NOT CREW OR MEMBERS so that is what makes these issues for most users however if you buy your own guild you see that you have lots more control over it than you used too

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:56 pm
I AM X3 SUR3NO
gaia has over the years done some things to help guilds but they have done things most users dont want to see or dont think are a big help

5- plus you can put links on the home page that actually work now instead of the full link like you used to have to (refer to copy and paste)

6- they removed the word moderators and then followed by user names at the bottom of a guild so that others could not use that as a scam tool

7- gif codes for moving pics are now allowed where as when guilds first started they were not allowed

8- gaia no longer has limits on how many people can join a guild, (when they first came out there were limits on user numbers but within a year or so those were removed)

9- since the site maintenance if you can upload a you tube to photo bucket then you now can the ability was just put on with this update

10- gaia now has a developer link so you can fix guild errors on your own (however the captain / vice of a guild has to figure out this code and it is a pain in the a** to figure it out) however its not well advertised or even known

see here is the thing IF all of these changes had happened at 1x instead of being spread out i am sure gaia users would be like WOW gaia updated the guilds
but because it was one small thing at a time over a period of a few years then users dont see all the changes that have happened AND the majority of changes are only for the captain or vice to use NOT CREW OR MEMBERS so that is what makes these issues for most users however if you buy your own guild you see that you have lots more control over it than you used too
Are you an administrator plant?
It is NOT UPGRADING GUILDS? THE STAFF ALREADY ADMITTED THEY ******** UP BY NOT UPGRADING GUILDS WHEN FORUMS WERE UPGRADED YEARS AGO!!!

Let's take those 1 at a time and see just how those got done:
1- Chat spaces- As soon as chat spaces were available to all of Gaia- THIS GUILD REQUESTED THAT GUILDS BE ABLE TO BUY THEM PERMANENTLY- IT WAS APPROVED!! - No brainer since it was a brand new Gaia-wide items and it was also a gold-sink!

2- Crews sending Guild Announcements- That was also something this Guild worked on along with Forum requests- No brainer there- AND Just so you know- THIS GUILD IS THE ONE THAT GOT GUILD ANNOUNCEMENTS INITIATED WITH A LOT OF ARM TWISTING AND ONLY AFTER WE CONVINCED PANAGRAMMIC TO REOPEN PROGRAMMING THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY LOCKED BY THE STAFF!!!

3- Members sending guild announcements- NO WAY IN HELL!!! SINCE THAT INVOLVES SPENDING GUILD TREASURY FUNDS- WHERE DID YOU GET THAT ONE- CREW ONLY MISTER....

4-Quick reply added to Guilds- WHAT GUILD DO YOU BELONG TO BECAUSE IT ISN'T EVEN ON THIS GUILD!!!!?

5- Links on Homepage? We've been doing that for a long long time.. That's nothing new that we were given.

6- Renaming Moderators/Crew- That is not a guild upgrade. Sorry

7-Gif's We have had those just as long as the forums. Again- not a guild upgrade

8- Guild member limits- I have been here since 2004 on one account of another and NEVER BEEN ON A GUILD WITH MEMBER LIMITS- that's not a guild upgrade- AND REMEMBER, WE ARE TALKING FOR THE PAST 7, NOT ALL THE WAY BACK TO 2003/4

9- Any SITE MAINTENANCE CHANGE IS NOT A GUILD UPGRADE!!!!!

10- AND THERE IS NO DEVELOPER LINK FOR GUILD ERRORS THAT WORKS...WE CANNOT GET A DAMNED THING FIXED AROUND HERE UNLESS WE CONTACT ONE SPECIFIC DEVELOPER AND ONLY THEN IF HE GETS A PAPAL DISPENSATION TO DO IT---- AND THAT IS UNCLE KENNY!!! LINK TO DEVELOPERS??? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You have not been here for the last 7 years fighting week after week with the staff, getting things done like I have-

OH AND IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT YET- I AM MAMARITA- DIFFERENT ACCOUNT NAME, SAME PERSON!!!! I AM THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN DOING ALL SPEARHEADING THE DIRTY WORK FOR THE GUILDS FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS HERE!!!  

I AM X3 SUR3NO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:43 pm
Suzareigna
I AM X3 SUR3NO

Are you an administrator plant?
It is NOT UPGRADING GUILDS? THE STAFF ALREADY ADMITTED THEY ******** UP BY NOT UPGRADING GUILDS WHEN FORUMS WERE UPGRADED YEARS AGO!!!

Let's take those 1 at a time and see just how those got done:
1- Chat spaces- As soon as chat spaces were available to all of Gaia- THIS GUILD REQUESTED THAT GUILDS BE ABLE TO BUY THEM PERMANENTLY- IT WAS APPROVED!! - No brainer since it was a brand new Gaia-wide items and it was also a gold-sink!

2- Crews sending Guild Announcements- That was also something this Guild worked on along with Forum requests- No brainer there- AND Just so you know- THIS GUILD IS THE ONE THAT GOT GUILD ANNOUNCEMENTS INITIATED WITH A LOT OF ARM TWISTING AND ONLY AFTER WE CONVINCED PANAGRAMMIC TO REOPEN PROGRAMMING THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY LOCKED BY THE STAFF!!!

3- Members sending guild announcements- NO WAY IN HELL!!! SINCE THAT INVOLVES SPENDING GUILD TREASURY FUNDS- WHERE DID YOU GET THAT ONE- CREW ONLY MISTER....

4-Quick reply added to Guilds- WHAT GUILD DO YOU BELONG TO BECAUSE IT ISN'T EVEN ON THIS GUILD!!!!?

5- Links on Homepage? We've been doing that for a long long time.. That's nothing new that we were given.

6- Renaming Moderators/Crew- That is not a guild upgrade. Sorry

7-Gif's We have had those just as long as the forums. Again- not a guild upgrade

8- Guild member limits- I have been here since 2004 on one account of another and NEVER BEEN ON A GUILD WITH MEMBER LIMITS- that's not a guild upgrade- AND REMEMBER, WE ARE TALKING FOR THE PAST 7, NOT ALL THE WAY BACK TO 2003/4

9- Any SITE MAINTENANCE CHANGE IS NOT A GUILD UPGRADE!!!!!

10- AND THERE IS NO DEVELOPER LINK FOR GUILD ERRORS THAT WORKS...WE CANNOT GET A DAMNED THING FIXED AROUND HERE UNLESS WE CONTACT ONE SPECIFIC DEVELOPER AND ONLY THEN IF HE GETS A PAPAL DISPENSATION TO DO IT---- AND THAT IS UNCLE KENNY!!! LINK TO DEVELOPERS??? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You have not been here for the last 7 years fighting week after week with the staff, getting things done like I have-

OH AND IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED IT OUT YET- I AM MAMARITA- DIFFERENT ACCOUNT NAME, SAME PERSON!!!! I AM THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN DOING ALL SPEARHEADING THE DIRTY WORK FOR THE GUILDS FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS HERE!!!

my you seem a bit angry
first of all QUICK REPLY DOES EXIST IN GUILDS
to prove it i have made two screen shots, one of a guild i am in and ONE of this thread that you quoted me in
and fyi I AM NOT running scripts to show you this, this option is even available in internet explorer so give it a try
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DEVELOPER LINK for your guild to help with errors, here
this link is for your guild

and if you notice the bottom of the guild was altered in a previous update to prevent scammers from claiming to be gaia moderators

i feel that guild members do have the freedom to send guild announcements an i have it enabled in all 15 guilds that i own
(yes i know that is me and my choice in my guilds but my guild members know they risk banning if they send one without clearing it with me first)

of course i have over 100k in the guild and have already bought a chat space in all so it wont make much difference if someone spends 200 gaia gold to send one AS IT IS we cant spend that gold on anything else once we have a chat room so why not put it to good use

IF you would like to see how to activate quick reply for yourself since i was able to activate it and i am just a member here i welcome you quoting me and i will walk you thru it step by step i am happy to help out any way i can

also i got the ability to let members send announcements here

i hope this clarifies how i came to some of my conclusions and welcome helping you out on anything in here including quick reply  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:13 pm
I AM X3 SUR3NO

my you seem a bit angry
to prove it i have made two screen shots, one of a guild i am in and ONE of this thread that you quoted me in
and fyi I AM NOT running scripts to show you this, this option is even available in internet explorer so give it a try

and if you notice the bottom of the guild was altered in a previous update to prevent scammers from claiming to be gaia moderators

i feel that guild members do have the freedom to send guild announcements an i have it enabled in all 15 guilds that i own
(yes i know that is me and my choice in my guilds but my guild members know they risk banning if they send one without clearing it with me first)

of course i have over 100k in the guild and have already bought a chat space in all so it wont make much difference if someone spends 200 gaia gold to send one AS IT IS we cant spend that gold on anything else once we have a chat room so why not put it to good use

IF you would like to see how to activate quick reply for yourself since i was able to activate it and i am just a member here i welcome you quoting me and i will walk you thru it step by step i am happy to help out any way i can

i hope this clarifies how i came to some of my conclusions and welcome helping you out on anything in here including quick reply

If I seem a bit angry- it's because you come here and the very 1st post you make on this guild you act like you know what this guild has gone through and done for the past 7 year and what we KNOW has and and has NOT been done for guilds in that time. And, then you condescend to me in your reply, so I am a bit put off by you, yes.

Quick replies are NOT automatically on guilds. If we have to PROGRAM them ourselves, then it's not been done properly by the staff- HMMMM. a FIX IS NEEDED, BUT HMMMM, HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET THAT DONE WHEN THEY STAFF DOESN'T SEEM TO WANT TO DO ANYTHING ANYMORE THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE GAIA CASH??????

And WE FOUGHT GIVING MEMBERS THE ABILITY TO SEND GUILD ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! The STAFF made that decision without so much as asking GUILDS what they thought about it!!!!

Also, Announcement's costs are prorated based on MEMBERSHIP numbers of the guilds, so your guild might only get charged 200GOLD for one, but this guild gets charged about 2300GOLD for each one sent. And only the Captain and VC send them here.

Oh, and the change on the homepages as to how Crew is shown vs being called Moderators- that was a GAIA decision also.  

GGN Vice Captain
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:21 am
BobCatHKSS
Game Over, don't insert coin.

The hyperinflation of the MP's is sending another bad signal, they're going to destroy the gaia gold and pretty much make Gaia a cash only site, since you can't afford anything good.

You do know that Gaia is planning an adults only Cash-pay for play site, don't you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:11 pm
GGN Vice Captain

You do know that Gaia is planning an adults only Cash-pay for play site, don't you?

No, I didn't know. Link?  

BobCatHKSS

I AM X3 SUR3NO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:37 pm
Suzareigna
I AM X3 SUR3NO

my you seem a bit angry

If I seem a bit angry- it's because you come here and the very 1st post you make on this guild you act like you know what this guild has gone through and done for the past 7 year and what we KNOW has and and has NOT been done for guilds in that time. And, then you condescend to me in your reply, so I am a bit put off by you, yes.

Quick replies are NOT automatically on guilds. If we have to PROGRAM them ourselves, then it's not been done properly by the staff- HMMMM. a FIX IS NEEDED, BUT HMMMM, HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET THAT DONE WHEN THEY STAFF DOESN'T SEEM TO WANT TO DO ANYTHING ANYMORE THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE GAIA CASH??????

And WE FOUGHT GIVING MEMBERS THE ABILITY TO SEND GUILD ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! The STAFF made that decision without so much as asking GUILDS what they thought about it!!!!

Also, Announcement's costs are prorated based on MEMBERSHIP numbers of the guilds, so your guild might only get charged 200GOLD for one, but this guild gets charged about 2300GOLD for each one sent. And only the Captain and VC send them here.

Oh, and the change on the homepages as to how Crew is shown vs being called Moderators- that was a GAIA decision also.

look no one says everyone understands the suffering you y/o other people have gone thru on here to try to get things upgraded

quick reply is not automatic on the main forums and its not automatic here
in both cases you have to click on the down arrow or the talk bubble to the left to activate it
IT IS the same in both the main forums and guilds if it was auto matic at one time it no longer is
you dont need no scripts or codes to activate guild quick reply

i have been here since 2003 ok my original acct was banned but trust me some things like guild member limits and being able to place links on the guild home page were lifted long before ggn ever came around

those things that you refer to as gaia gave us no choice in the matter well there are SADLY alot of things gaia dont clear with users on the main site as well and those things you dont think should have been done or dont like being done THOSE ARE UPGRADES to guilds
ok maybe not the upgrades you or i want but some things that have been added are considered upgrades and everything i listed according to gaia is an upgrade

now i admit alot of things will probably never get fixed or added that we could use like deleting sub forums or re arraigning sub forums or tipping posts but we may just have to live with it
and to put it mildly yes gaia users have been screwed over multiple times and it is gonna keep happening

i say we take little victories and live with it , NOT ALWAYS HAPPY with gaia's choices but i live with it, not like you like having to compromise but its better than nothing  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 pm
I AM X3 SUR3NO

look no one says everyone understands the suffering you y/o other people have gone thru on here to try to get things upgraded

in both cases you have to click on the down arrow or the talk bubble to the left to activate it
IT IS the same in both the main forums and guilds if it was auto matic at one time it no longer is

i have been here since 2003 ok my original acct was banned but trust me some things like guild member limits and being able to place links on the guild home page were lifted long before ggn ever came around

those things that you refer to as gaia gave us no choice in the matter well there are SADLY alot of things gaia dont clear with users on the main site as well and those things you dont think should have been done or dont like being done THOSE ARE UPGRADES to guilds
ok maybe not the upgrades you or i want but some things that have been added are considered upgrades and everything i listed according to gaia is an upgrade

now i admit alot of things will probably never get fixed or added that we could use like deleting sub forums or re arraigning sub forums or tipping posts but we may just have to live with it
and to put it mildly yes gaia users have been screwed over multiple times and it is gonna keep happening

i say we take little victories and live with it , NOT ALWAYS HAPPY with gaia's choices but i live with it, not like you like having to compromise but its better than nothing
First of all, this guild has been around since 2005 and it replaces the Captain's Guild WHICH GAIA STARTED AND GAIA TOOK DOWN- Why- because no one used it- and everyone was coming here instead because we let not only Captains/VC in but also ALL crew. So, please don't talk to us about how long this guild has been here. And the Captaincy on this guild is not bought/sold- It is earned. And I asked Pilotslover to take over when my main got banned by the overzealous mods/staff who don't like hearing dissent from users about the current state of Gaia. So get things straight in your mind. I have been here since long before this guild was started, and I was in the original Captain's guild too. I am Mamarita, just using one of my many mules- and yes, the staff knows each and every one of them as they have reminded me on several occasions.
And I am still not convinced you are not a staff member!
The only staff member that we trust to give us complete truth right now is Uncle Kenny- just so you know. He keeps us informed on the latest developments and we can usually get to him if there is a real urgency that needs to be fixed. And the so-called upgrades to guilds have actually been downgrades in some instances. And the things you mentioned that we have been begging for, those have been submitted in carefully thought out proposals that this guild worked on-AT THE REQUEST OF THE DEVELOPMENT STAFF- and submitted with a PROMISE that they would be worked on. We have done 3 of those in the last 5 years. The first one was pushed into the shredder, we figure. The second was diced and thrown into Spring Cleaning and we all know where that got us. The last we were PROMISED WOULD GET WORKED INTO GUILDS 2.O BY NARUMI MISUHARA. He promised that everything that we worked so hard on, could in some way be worked into the new guild system. See how that happened?

We will not let Guilds be monetized and we told him that. We will used Guilds for a GOLDSINK, but we do not want Guilds to become a PAY TO PLAY project on Gaia, and that's exactly what it looks like it would take to get anything done, so we say, kiss our a** on that.

If you say you got banned, you either did something terribly wrong or you complained just like the rest of us.. take your pick. Either way, you know this site is in big trouble. We aren't holding our breath that Guilds will ever get upgraded.

If the current CEO's track record is any indication of what is going to happen here on Gaia, Gaia's days are numbered. The CEO's LinkedIn shows he comes in- within 1-3yrs MAX the company he works for gets sold. And those companies completely change from what they were. Oh, and also on LinkedIn- his lowest ratings were in working with Users. In short, we may not have to worry about guilds anyway- they won't be here by this time next year.  

I AM X3 SUR3NO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:51 pm
Suzareigna
I AM X3 SUR3NO

First of all, this guild has been around since 2005 and it replaces the Captain's Guild WHICH GAIA STARTED AND GAIA TOOK DOWN- Why- because no one used it- and everyone was coming here instead because we let not only Captains/VC in but also ALL crew. So, please don't talk to us about how long this guild has been here. And the Captaincy on this guild is not bought/sold- It is earned. And I asked Pilotslover to take over when my main got banned by the overzealous mods/staff who don't like hearing dissent from users about the current state of Gaia. So get things straight in your mind. I have been here since long before this guild was started, and I was in the original Captain's guild too. I am Mamarita, just using one of my many mules- and yes, the staff knows each and every one of them as they have reminded me on several occasions.
And I am still not convinced you are not a staff member!
The only staff member that we trust to give us complete truth right now is Uncle Kenny- just so you know. He keeps us informed on the latest developments and we can usually get to him if there is a real urgency that needs to be fixed. And the so-called upgrades to guilds have actually been downgrades in some instances. And the things you mentioned that we have been begging for, those have been submitted in carefully thought out proposals that this guild worked on-AT THE REQUEST OF THE DEVELOPMENT STAFF- and submitted with a PROMISE that they would be worked on. We have done 3 of those in the last 5 years. The first one was pushed into the shredder, we figure. The second was diced and thrown into Spring Cleaning and we all know where that got us. The last we were PROMISED WOULD GET WORKED INTO GUILDS 2.O BY NARUMI MISUHARA. He promised that everything that we worked so hard on, could in some way be worked into the new guild system. See how that happened?

We will not let Guilds be monetized and we told him that. We will used Guilds for a GOLDSINK, but we do not want Guilds to become a PAY TO PLAY project on Gaia, and that's exactly what it looks like it would take to get anything done, so we say, kiss our a** on that.

If you say you got banned, you either did something terribly wrong or you complained just like the rest of us.. take your pick. Either way, you know this site is in big trouble. We aren't holding our breath that Guilds will ever get upgraded.

If the current CEO's track record is any indication of what is going to happen here on Gaia, Gaia's days are numbered. The CEO's LinkedIn shows he comes in- within 1-3yrs MAX the company he works for gets sold. And those companies completely change from what they were. Oh, and also on LinkedIn- his lowest ratings were in working with Users. In short, we may not have to worry about guilds anyway- they won't be here by this time next year.

the new ceo makes me wanna scream this site has been monetized way too much
i hope gaia and this site are still around next year but yeah i am like alot of ppl we fear not just guilds but gaia may not be around and that makes me sad
trust me i am not a staff member and if you dont believe that ask uncle Kenny he will tell you i have NOTHING to do with anything on here including spying on users ok
by the way my original acct was banned because i did something really bad but i learned from my mistakes
i hacked a homie and instead of my homie talking to me he reported me to a gaia mod and my acct got perma banned i also had a questionable profile with suggestive stuff on it
but he broke a rule too he gave me his pass so we both got banned so his report ended up banning 2 ppl instead of one O_O

by the way i like the fact you dont put up with crap from gaia or users you would make a good mexican person
and trust me coming from someone like me thats one of my higher compliments i give users on gaia  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games