Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Stop by & say hi!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikiix95

Heroic Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:44 pm
Aquamere
Nikiix95
Aquamere
Hi there I love the waking dead also

Yay, now I have someone else I can rant with xD

Definitely

The new episode comes on in 15mins for me... IT NEEDS TO HURRY UP ALREADY lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:29 pm
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Hooray for MD! Baltimore represent! XD I used to live there for about 5 or 6 years until I moved overseas. I'm currently in Denmark. What part of MD are you from?

Oh wow, that's pretty far xD I live over on the Eastern Shore. Right now though, I'm at Frostburg, so I'm about 2 hours from Baltimore.

Ah yeah that is pretty far from where you are XD How is school going for you?

It's going alright, I guess xD It's kinda hard being this far away from home, but I'm getting by lol. Thanksgiving break is coming soon, so I'm excited for that. And then we get a month off for Christmas break biggrin

I felt that way for a while too, but then I got to really enjoy my independence. I do miss my family around the holidays though.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Nikiix95

Heroic Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Hooray for MD! Baltimore represent! XD I used to live there for about 5 or 6 years until I moved overseas. I'm currently in Denmark. What part of MD are you from?

Oh wow, that's pretty far xD I live over on the Eastern Shore. Right now though, I'm at Frostburg, so I'm about 2 hours from Baltimore.

It's going alright, I guess xD It's kinda hard being this far away from home, but I'm getting by lol. Thanksgiving break is coming soon, so I'm excited for that. And then we get a month off for Christmas break biggrin

I felt that way for a while too, but then I got to really enjoy my independence. I do miss my family around the holidays though.

I haven't done much yet and I don't have any friends here, so I haven't really gotten to enjoy much of anything xD I've just never been this far away from home for this long, so it's a bit hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:30 pm
hey mrgreen  

Natsu_Dragneel565

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:54 am
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980

I haven't done much yet and I don't have any friends here, so I haven't really gotten to enjoy much of anything xD I've just never been this far away from home for this long, so it's a bit hard.

Get involved with the student union maybe? Or see if a counselor could point you in touch with some good student groups.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:55 pm
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980

Get involved with the student union maybe? Or see if a counselor could point you in touch with some good student groups.

I'm part of the student education association and the anti-bullying club, but I haven't gotten around to making friends in there, yet lol.  

Nikiix95

Heroic Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:51 pm
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980

I'm part of the student education association and the anti-bullying club, but I haven't gotten around to making friends in there, yet lol.

Oh well maybe you could organize a get together or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:28 pm
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980

Hmmm maybe, but I'm not quite sure how I'd go about doing that lol  

Nikiix95

Heroic Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:03 pm
Nikiix95
Aquamere
Nikiix95
Aquamere
Hi there I love the waking dead also

Yay, now I have someone else I can rant with xD

Definitely

The new episode comes on in 15mins for me... IT NEEDS TO HURRY UP ALREADY lol

I can wait for the third episode  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:35 am
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980
Nikiix95
icywind1980

Hmmm maybe, but I'm not quite sure how I'd go about doing that lol

Send out a mass email planning something. Or email everyone and ask them to help plan it with you.  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Nikiix95

Heroic Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:06 pm
Aquamere
Nikiix95
Aquamere