High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:41 am
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

Well, the inflation is getting pretty bad, so I assume a lot of Were-Items went up in price since the whole Flynn's Booty thing. cat_neutral

Flynn's booty ruined it all TnT
My top favorite I ams are on my wish list but they are more then 10+ mil 20+ mil

Looks like the only item I have that's on your Wishlist is Fallon the Fox. I used to have a Jet the Kitten Star, but the animation was terrible, so I resold it.

Pretty much the only thing left on my Wishlist is Cheshire Kitten. I have enough to buy it at pre-inflation prices, but it's too expensive to buy right now (I'm waiting for it to get around 10 million).

oh?the animations are bad? hm...might not want it then...

Yea, Cheshire is a lot right now too...that one of my favorites. Ive never seen Sly in towns so dont know how it moves

I actually take screenshots of the animations, so I can show what some of them look like, assuming I put the frames in the correct order (they move really fast, so it's hard to see).

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

I have a longer list here.

Even if Jet doesn't look that bad, it's facing the wrong direction no matter which way you go or look. It was like this with a North Kitten Star I once had, too (along with Longcat Scarf), so there's a good chance all Kitten Stars have this problem (probably applies to Fantasy Kitten Star as well). What's annoying is how easy it looks to fix. I could flip all the frames and fix the little floating bits on all the Kitten Stars in less than ten minutes (if I had the animations to work with).

Fallon the Fox looks fine to me, so Sly the Black Fox is probably also fine.

I don't own one, but I saw a Thea the Unicorn once, and its animation looked good (running like a tiny horse), so it might apply to Jada the Unicorn.

I have not seen Cheshire Kitten, Koji the Red Fox, or Midnight Violeztin (or their counterparts/recolors) in any Flash Spaces yet.

Ive seen koji, it looks like it is prancing and Cheshire but didnt see it moving, just sat there since the person was gone

I used to have onei (sold it to buy Jada but didnt have enough since it jumped quite a lot)

I have not seen Fantasy kitten yet, just jet(but was sitting still) and north star

From what I've seen, the Were-poses move in a similar way to their counterparts. Although, I don't think North Kitten Star had the "floating bit" underneath it like Jet the Kitten Star did; it just moved backwards like Jet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:46 am
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

Looks like the only item I have that's on your Wishlist is Fallon the Fox. I used to have a Jet the Kitten Star, but the animation was terrible, so I resold it.

Pretty much the only thing left on my Wishlist is Cheshire Kitten. I have enough to buy it at pre-inflation prices, but it's too expensive to buy right now (I'm waiting for it to get around 10 million).

Yea, Cheshire is a lot right now too...that one of my favorites. Ive never seen Sly in towns so dont know how it moves

I actually take screenshots of the animations, so I can show what some of them look like, assuming I put the frames in the correct order (they move really fast, so it's hard to see).

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Even if Jet doesn't look that bad, it's facing the wrong direction no matter which way you go or look. It was like this with a North Kitten Star I once had, too (along with Longcat Scarf), so there's a good chance all Kitten Stars have this problem (probably applies to Fantasy Kitten Star as well). What's annoying is how easy it looks to fix. I could flip all the frames and fix the little floating bits on all the Kitten Stars in less than ten minutes (if I had the animations to work with).

I don't own one, but I saw a Thea the Unicorn once, and its animation looked good (running like a tiny horse), so it might apply to Jada the Unicorn.

I have not seen Cheshire Kitten, Koji the Red Fox, or Midnight Violeztin (or their counterparts/recolors) in any Flash Spaces yet.

Ive seen koji, it looks like it is prancing and Cheshire but didnt see it moving, just sat there since the person was gone

I used to have onei (sold it to buy Jada but didnt have enough since it jumped quite a lot)

I have not seen Fantasy kitten yet, just jet(but was sitting still) and north star

From what I've seen, the Were-poses move in a similar way to their counterparts. Although, I don't think North Kitten Star had the "floating bit" underneath it like Jet the Kitten Star did; it just moved backwards like Jet.

I think you are right. I wonder what Fantasy kittens looks like.I just really liked it because of final fantasy. It was only 7 mil about half a month ago  

Mon Tranquille

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:06 am
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

I think you are right. I wonder what Fantasy kittens looks like.I just really liked it because of final fantasy. It was only 7 mil about half a month ago

The cheapest I ever saw Cheshire Kitten was also around 7 million. It was right before they came out with Flynn's Booty. I was so close... emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:57 pm
Kangit

The cheapest I ever saw Cheshire Kitten was also around 7 million. It was right before they came out with Flynn's Booty. I was so close... emotion_facepalm

Flynn;s booty ruins everything :/

I went ahead and boughti t ^-^ ' it went down to 6.2 i couldnt resist

Im working on getting Blood bat. Im trying to make it.  

Mon Tranquille

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:19 pm
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

It seems the majority of people hate Flynn's Booty, but they apparently don't care what we think. I have a petition to make them stop releasing it, but they haven't paid much attention to it yet.

So I guess I'll stop checking the price for Fallon, then. cat_smile

I had a Blood Bat before, too. I should probably mention Blood Bat also has somewhat glitchy animation, but it's not nearly as bad as Jet the Kitten Star (in my opinion).

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:26 pm
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

It seems the majority of people hate Flynn's Booty, but they apparently don't care what we think. I have a petition to make them stop releasing it, but they haven't paid much attention to it yet.

I had a Blood Bat before, too. I should probably mention Blood Bat also has somewhat glitchy animation, but it's not nearly as bad as Jet the Kitten Star (in my opinion).

User Image

yea :/ they need to pay attention to it. It makes everything in MP go up so much

lol yea XD I gave in to the cuteness

I still like it :3 I have to jsut get the blood droplets now. 9813 if them. trying to get a DMS crew but everyone is doing green room and i havent made it there yet. When ever im on a crew every one ditches after about 5-6 rooms  

Mon Tranquille

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:48 pm
Mon Tranquille
Kangit
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

User Image

yea :/ they need to pay attention to it. It makes everything in MP go up so much

lol yea XD I gave in to the cuteness

I still like it :3 I have to jsut get the blood droplets now. 9813 if them. trying to get a DMS crew but everyone is doing green room and i havent made it there yet. When ever im on a crew every one ditches after about 5-6 rooms

I think it's that whoever's in charge doesn't really care about the virtual economy, or the users' happiness. I still think they would make more money overall if they listened to feedback. If I'm reading the graphs right, they've been losing money ever since they stopped listening to their users.

It looks like I only have 30 Blood Droplets. I'm not using them, nor do I ever plan to, so I could just give them to you. cat_razz I could also check when they're selling cheaply in the Marketplace, and buy them in bulk.

Yeah, I've had problems trying to do DMS, too. Every time I've found a crew, someone will decide to leave after a few rooms, and then everyone else is gone less than five minutes after that for some reason. If anyone was willing to stay, we would hunt around for a new crew for about an hour or two, they decide they want to start from scratch, and the whole thing happens all over again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:01 pm
Kangit

I think it's that whoever's in charge doesn't really care about the virtual economy, or the users' happiness. I still think they would make more money overall if they listened to feedback. If I'm reading the graphs right, they've been losing money ever since they stopped listening to their users.

It looks like I only have 30 Blood Droplets. I'm not using them, nor do I ever plan to, so I could just give them to you. cat_razz I could also check when they're selling cheaply in the Marketplace, and buy them in bulk.

Yeah, I've had problems trying to do DMS, too. Every time I've found a crew, someone will decide to leave after a few rooms, and then everyone else is gone less than five minutes after that for some reason. If anyone was willing to stay, we would hunt around for a new crew for about an hour or two, they decide they want to start from scratch, and the whole thing happens all over again.

I bought it once thinking it would be worth it, no not at all :/

sure i wold love the help it would be greatly appreciated I just bought about 25-30 for less then 2000 gold! I felt awesome =w= normally people ask for 100 just for one :/ I dont have that kind of gold for 9000+

yea, i have noticed that too. One leaves everyone decides its too hard to get one person to replace them and keep going. Ive only made it though about....5-9 rooms thinking about it i dont even think 9 rooms. I want to get blood droplets and shadow orbs to get stronger so i can go to the green room and all that  

Mon Tranquille

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:12 pm
Mon Tranquille
Kangit

I bought it once thinking it would be worth it, no not at all :/

sure i wold love the help it would be greatly appreciated I just bought about 25-30 for less then 2000 gold! I felt awesome =w= normally people ask for 100 just for one :/ I dont have that kind of gold for 9000+

yea, i have noticed that too. One leaves everyone decides its too hard to get one person to replace them and keep going. Ive only made it though about....5-9 rooms thinking about it i dont even think 9 rooms. I want to get blood droplets and shadow orbs to get stronger so i can go to the green room and all that

You bought what once?

The cheapest ones in the Marketplace seem to be 663g for each Blood Droplet right now, so I'll probably wait for it to go down.

I don't know how many rooms I've made it through in a single run. Usually, I'm the last to leave.  
Questing, Buying, Selling, Donations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff