Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Let's revive the personal issues sub part 1: My Sister

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:51 pm
Oh glorious Hannah, clearly the goddesses bosom herself is what brought you to the world.

I'm not going to go into all of the dumb, self-destructive, family-shattering stuff she's done in the past few years. I'm going to talk about the now.
Today I woke up to my family blabbing on crazily about something happening to my sister. I was like oh no, this must be the day where her pregnancy test has proven her to be the broodmother of a set of Navy Seals quadruplets. Or, this must be the day where she's diagnosed with HIV or ran over a pedestrian.

Nope, she just got arrested for drunk driving, something we've told her 10000x times not to do, but she literally drives drunk more than she drives sober, from what I've seen. Apparently bailing her out is going to cost $500, but she's just going to lose the court battle anyway. At least while she's in jail we can all mentally recover from her insanity.

Anyway, I don't think any sort of advice can fix this problem. So let's just make fun of Hannah for a moment. SHE BE DUMB.

BTW, I expect that they'll probably stop paying for my own needs for a few months to bail her out of prison. If I suddenly disappear, I lost my internet. It's happened before, and this new-er phone I have can't access Gaia; it refuses to acknowledge my password, saying I got it wrong over and over.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:06 am
Patriarch Shane
Oh glorious Hannah, clearly the goddesses bosom herself is what brought you to the world.

I'm not going to go into all of the dumb, self-destructive, family-shattering stuff she's done in the past few years. I'm going to talk about the now.
Today I woke up to my family blabbing on crazily about something happening to my sister. I was like oh no, this must be the day where her pregnancy test has proven her to be the broodmother of a set of Navy Seals quadruplets. Or, this must be the day where she's diagnosed with HIV or ran over a pedestrian.

Nope, she just got arrested for drunk driving, something we've told her 10000x times not to do, but she literally drives drunk more than she drives sober, from what I've seen. Apparently bailing her out is going to cost $500, but she's just going to lose the court battle anyway. At least while she's in jail we can all mentally recover from her insanity.

Anyway, I don't think any sort of advice can fix this problem. So let's just make fun of Hannah for a moment. SHE BE DUMB.

BTW, I expect that they'll probably stop paying for my own needs for a few months to bail her out of prison. If I suddenly disappear, I lost my internet. It's happened before, and this new-er phone I have can't access Gaia; it refuses to acknowledge my password, saying I got it wrong over and over.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can I clean out this thread?  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:15 am
Jai is Lisa
Patriarch Shane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can I clean out this thread?

Clean out the weird s**t. Keep the funny stuff. Fly!  
Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games