Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:14 pm
Jerome blinked, his features taking on a semblance of surprise at the boy's posture, covering his ears and flinching as Jerome moved.
It... baffled Jerome in a way, seeing a reaction like this, it wasn't something he had seen before, but after staring at the kid for a while longer as he spoke, Jerome started to admit to himself that he felt bad for startling the kid, who clearly looked like he wanted to help.

"Naw man, I don't need a hug. S'cool." He said, his deep voice carrying a slight sheepish quality to it.
"Look... Sorry, S'just s**t from a while ago, Didn't mean t'drop that on ya."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Giving a soft sigh of relief, Zacharie nodded slowly. "Right, yes...of course." He wouldn't mind giving Jerome a hug, it was just....physical contact was an odd thing that did odd things to one's emotions. "No, no, it's alright. I imagine that what you read wasn't entirely pleasant." Which was an understatement but he was on a bit of a roll. "My reactions to such things is a bit involuntary, I'm afraid, you don't need to apologize." He said sheepishly with a slight shrug. "But as I said before, if you find yourself wanting to discuss what you read I am 'all ears', as the saying goes....but I'm not going to force the issue or anything. I simply want you to know that and...yes." He gave an exasperated huff. Offering comfort was hard, not wonder he rarely did it.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:02 pm
For a moment Jerome looked like he didn't know how to react to what Zacharie had said to him, or what he was offering. Not that this was in any way bad, in all honesty, this ol gangster was touched.
On the same ticket he didn't mean to get so emotional in a way what would prompt him to become uncomfortable.

Reaching a hand out to grip the kids shoulder in a silent thanks.
"Ya know I ain't really talked about it at all," Jerome admitted "What happened th'night I joined Team Rocket. It ain' really somethin' a lot a people wanna hear. "  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:55 am
Zacharie cocked his head slightly before nodding in recognition at the sign of thanks, his hand coming up to absently pat the others hand. "I've read that talking about unpleasant experiences can help one's feelings on the subject." He said with a very slight shrug as to not dislodge his friend's hand. "While I cannot promise that I would know what to say to be constituted as comforting , I am a very good listener and I would not consider it a burden if you wished to discuss the events with me." Why wouldn't he want to hear about his friend's life? He would be honoured to know that Jerome trusted in him enough to share past events with him. "The offer always stands though..."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas