Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:02 pm
"Try not to pick the most offensive articles of clothing in the store."

That was the phrase that always began their shopping expeditions. If said phrase was not spoken plainly and firmly then it was likely that Andre was not actually out shopping with Vincent. It was a well known fact that the blonde had no sense of style whatsoever...and he would not be seen with the older man prancing about in some ridiculous get up. "Get what you need to last you a few weeks if you don't want to wear your clothes from Grande Ile." He much preferred his normal Grande Ile clothing, but with the fitted nature of said clothes they weren't the most comfortable to wear at the moment. That left him in a pair of blue jeans and a comfortable, seafoam, pull-over hoodie that he'd found while digging through Zacharie's things back at the apartment. It was a good thing that his baby brother had a penchant for oversized sweaters and hoodies. His beloved boots had been switched for a well-worn pair of black and white converse and as a whole...he looked entirely different. If someone he knew where to see him it would be unlikely that they would know it was him on a first glance.

"Also, you might want to grab some different shoes as well. I doubt you'll want to wear boots for your entire visit." He cast the offending boots a faint scowl. While the color was lovely on its own, when paired with the others outfit it was simply...an abomination. "Try to pick some nice colors, hm?" He raised his eyes to give his companion a skeptical look.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:20 pm
Vincent patted Andre's shoulder with a wide grin. "What, I thought you liked my style? I thought you liked my shorts, Andre. Y'know, the reeeeal short and tight ones! They show off my-" Vincent cut himself off, a rack of shirts catching his attention. He didn't bother going back to Andre and finishing what he was saying, he knew Andre knew exactly what pair of shorts he was talking about, and what they showed off. He snickered to himself as he walked to the extra large shirts, picking out a few.

Yeah, sure, some might call his fashion sense awful. Some might even say it was atrocious! But Vincent quite liked what he wore, thank you very much. At the same time, he did have plenty of brightly coloured, ridiculously patterned clothes back home... and here, the fashion sense was so oddly different. Maybe Grande Ile had the weird fashion, but Vincent did prefer it. It show personality better. He supposed here he would try for something more along the lines of business casual. The shirts he plucked off the rack were dark button up shirts(of which he had no intention to button them all the way up- or down). Most were rather boring, especially for Vincent's style- but one was black with a red, yellow, and blue flame pattern. He was definitely getting that one.

"'Ey boss, how about these?" He asked as he shuffled back over to Andre, 4 sets of shirts in hand. Black, black with grey stripes, grey with black stripes, and the flame shirt. "I've seen on th'television, the suave, sexy guys like to wear these with some low riding pants! Y'know, let the hips show a little." The blonde wore a wide grin, looking at Andre to wait for his response. He thought he was being reasonable! One silly shirt, a few not so silly! It was better than how he usually shopped at least!  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:39 pm
The purple haired man knew exactly what shorts Vincent was talking about. What a damned tease, bringing said shorts up when they were in public. He would definitely have to-

Oh...Vincent was talking to him.

Andre snapped out of his thoughts to eye the selection of shirts that the blonde had picked out and rolled his eyes when he caught sight of the flame print button up. Of course Vincent would go for a shirt like that. "Alright, you can have the flame print...but only because you're other choices are surprisingly acceptable." He nodded and gave the other an approving smile. "There are shirts of different colors though, if you'd care to look for them." He motioned to a rack of button ups and polos in basic, primary colors. "Perhaps a red or a soft orange button up with some black, fitted jeans?" He knew the older man preferred brighter colors and it wouldn't hurt to have a few more colorful choices in his Kodo wardrobe. "We aren't in any particular hurry so go ahead and have a look around." He'd set aside the entire day for showing the other around Camphoreon. It wouldn't do to have the blonde roaming around lost...he tended to get himself into trouble when he was lost or confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:10 pm
At Andre's suggestion to check out some brighter colours, Vincent jumped. He flashed his trademark smile at Andre, set the shirts he'd already picked out on Andre, and headed back to the racks- this time he'd be a little more Vincent! He certainly did take his time, pulling out whatever he could in more preferred colours. Bright reds, oranges, yellows- even some pinks. He followed up on his "low riding pants" idea too. With a large stack of clothing the blonde headed for the changing rooms.

Modesty wasn't his game and after making sure everything fit well enough, and leaving behind the shirts that weren't the right fit. Vincent stepped out to show himself off to Andre when he'd put together an outfit he liked in particular. This one happened to include a well fitted, bright red shirt with short sleeves, a pair of pants that hugged his slimmer waist, and the brightest pink shoes Vincent could find. It was easy enough to spot his purple haired companion when he stepped out.

"What'd'ya think'a this, boss? I'm really feelin' this one, really!" he said, hand on his hip as he spun around once for Andre to get a full view.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:11 pm
Andre quietly watched his companion as he flitted around the various racks of clothing. Wincing, he shifted in his wheelchair and adjusted the clothes that Vincent had left in his lap. He'd only been wheelchair bound for a little over a week and already he was getting restless. He should have just gotten himself out of the way instead of worrying about that spacey trainer. He shouldn't be in this situation. Try as he might, he just couldn't stop himself from glaring bitterly, angrily, down at his legs.

Completely useless.
In this state he was completely useless and he hated it.

He hadn't realized he had spaced out until Vincent came back dressed in an entirely different outfit. The purple haired man forced his posture to relax and his expression to smooth into one of polite curiosity as he examined Vincent's clothing. "You look very..." He paused, his eyebrows furrowing. "...What are those on your feet?" They were...actually not as bad as the blonde could do. "Nevermind, they're fine. You look very nice, I'm sure you'll have heads turning." Whether that be in confusion or appreciation not even he knew.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:57 pm
"Y'think so boss? Me too! I'm gonna get 'em," he sighed happily, leaning down to give his wheelchair-ridden boss a kiss to the top of his head. "I'll go change, I'll only keep ya' here a little bit longer. Where d'ya want to go next? Out to eat? How 'bout we get some food an' go eat somewhere nice outside? Or a movie!" Vincent didn't let Andre answer before he returned to the changing room. Switching back into his own clothes, the blonde went out and hurried to Andre's side.

"So did you think about what you want to do? You know the area better than me, I hope you plan on keepin' me busy today," Vincent said, picking the clothes up off Andre's lap. "Want me to push you?" he asked, quieter. He knew Andre wouldn't like Vincent announcing Andre's handicap.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:29 pm
"As you wish." Andre smiled ever so slightly at the kiss pressed to the top of his head and settled himself a bit more in the chair. What did he want to do with the rest of their day? He had promised to show Vincent the places that he used to frequent when he was younger and well...he supposed that would be what he did. He opened his mouth to reply to the other's rambling but...suddenly he was gone again.

Alright, well then. He'd wait.

"After I pay for your clothes we can get lunch, there's a little cafe not too far from here that has good sandwiches." He didn't actually know that, he'd heard that they had good sandwiches...he'd only ever had their scones. Vincent didn't need to know that though. "Then I was thinking we go visit my...." He furrowed his eyebrows. "...Parents' apartment." He spat the word parents' as if it were celery. Clearly, he didn't like them. "I received word from my grandparents that the apartment and everything in it has been left to Zacharie and I." He didn't have much use for anything in there (if he had he would have taken it the night he had killed them) but that didn't mean he didn't have plans for it. "Then we can stop by my school and childhood home."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:30 pm
Their plan for the day sounded like one of the best things Vincent could think of. Him and Andre tended not to be open about their past, they didn't share what wasn't necessary. As Vincent liked to put it, they lived in the now. Or, Vincent did, Andre was more calculating... either way, they didn't focus on each other's pasts and being able to learn more about Andre put Vincent in a chipper mood.

"Ah, you spoil me, boss!" Vincent said happily, moving behind Andre's chair to maneuver him through the isles to get to the register. "M'practically bouncin' outta my shoes, boss. S'gonna be a great day. Cheer up! Maybe sometime I'll show you the places I hung out when I was a kid when we're back in Grande Ile!" he offered, rolling up to the register and putting his clothes on the counter.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:20 pm
Andre snorted quietly as Vincent guided them to the register. "I do, don't I?" He knew how important this was to the blonde, for whatever reason. He didn't see much importance in his past, though that was most likely because he already knew everything about it. There was nothing interesting and new to learn about it as there would be if he were to look into anyone else's. Perhaps that was the reason Vincent had always wanted to know. Though he had a feeling it was for more sentimental reasons. "Try not to get too excited, I'm not sure you'll find it entirely interesting." Libraries, the graveyard, back allies...places that Vincent already knew that he visited. Still visited in fact.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:35 pm
"Anywhere you show me's gonna be important," Vincent said while the cashier started ringing up Vincent's clothing choices. Vincent waved off conversation with them- Andre was more interesting to talk to. "I'll treasure it! Every memory! Don't you think it's romantic, boss? Explorin' your old home with your one and only, and favourite, handyman? I think it's romantic. Lets have a candlelit dinner t'night, I'll cook!"

He was already planning what he could cook them for dinner when the cashier gave them their total. He stepped aside and let Andre pay. Without Andre around, Vincent tended to be more impulsive; with him, he had a desire to impress and win Andre's affection. He behaved. In Andre's absences, it was harder for him to control his impulsiveness. And so, Vincent didn't often carry around much money when Andre wasn't with him- otherwise, Andre would come home and find Vincent had bought a third refrigerator or an entire chest full of antique dolls he planned on lighting ablaze. It was best when Andre managed their money.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:34 pm
"If you say so." Andre conceded as he reached into his pocket for his wallet. He hid the wince of pain the rub of denim against his fingers by turning his face down to give the small task his full attention. "You always cook." He gave a soft huff of a laugh as he paid the cashier. He didn't really see the big deal or any particularly romantic about their day but he wisely chose not to comment on it. "But that does sound nice. What will we have?" He asked, just a hint of frustration in his tone as he tried to tighten his grip around the pen so he could give his signature. This was stupid, he should have just let that man from the raid take the hit so he could have gotten out of the way faster. He shouldn't have gone on the damn thing in the first place. He should have just come back to Kodo, gotten rid of their parents and taken Zacharie without all of the ridiculous planning....

His shoulders trembled with the force of his restrained frustration and anger, though he still couldn't tighten his ******** fingers around the ******** pen!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:04 pm
"Hm, how 'bout somethin' healthy? A nice salad, some fresh veggies, I'll even get more celery! I know how you love it!" Vincent teased with a grin. "I'll think a'somethin', an' don't worry. No celery t'night." He could get on Andre's a** about eating better when he wasn't still recovering. For now he's try to at least let the man relax and enjoy his sugary death.

It didn't take Vincent long to notice Andre's frustration, his shoulders shaking as he struggled with signing the receipt. Quickly, Vincent bent down and pressed a kiss to Andre's temple, reaching over and taking the pen from him. He stood straight again and signed for Andre, sliding the paper and pen across the counter to the cashier. "S'alright boss, I got this. How 'bout I pick us up some hot chocolate before we go wanderin' around, yeah? Whipped cream on top, a'course!" Best to calm him down before he could get much more angry. It wouldn't do for Andre to stress himself and take longer to heal. Reaching out to take the bags of clothing, Vincent hooked it around his wrist and moved around to push Andre's chair. "That a yes on the hot chocolate?"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:04 pm
"How about lasagna?" He suggested, trying to keep the bitterness out of his voice as he fumbled with the pen. "You can put your disgusting vegetables in it and I can enjoy the pasta" As long as he couldn't really taste the vegetables it was all fine.

He tilted his head into the kiss pressed as he gladly let Vincent take the pen from his hand. It was obvious that the older man was trying to distract him but he went along with all the same, not having the energy to hold onto his frustration for very long. "I want a doughnut with my hot chocolate." He huffed lightly as he took his card back and shoved it into his wallet. "...One of the twisted doughnuts with chocolate drizzled over the top." Once Vincent had grabbed his shopping bags he motioned for the blonde to get them out of there. Now that he had sweets to look forward to he didn't want to waste any more of his time in this store.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:23 pm
"Fine, fine. I'll make sure I blend it all up, I know how you like it!" Vincent assured, knowing that big chunks of vegetables would never fly with Andre.

Vincent started wheeling Andre out as soon as he'd gathered his bags. Once they were out the door and on the streets again, Vincent glanced around and looked for the nearest cafe. The blonde pushed Andre towards the first one he spotted, humming a random tune as they went. Vincent made sure to give any passerbyer a glare if they decided to stare too long at Andre; they always looked away as soon as they saw the glowering look the blonde gave them.

At the cafe, Vincent helped Andre in and moved a chair aside so he could leave Andre at a table while he ordered. And when he returned, Vincent brought his purpled haired boss the sugary, sweet, incredibly unhealthy goods.

"...Since I got you that doughnut, you gotta share at least one bite with me. We ride together, we eat horribly unhealthy food together!" Vincent said, setting the hot chocolate and doughnut in front of Andre.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items