Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
So Im about 1.5 hours away from meeting GDAPW member 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever met IRL someone you first met online?
  Yep
  nope
  I tried to....
View Results

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:20 pm
Sounds like fun! I've done online dating before, but that all was local from the beginning. I also met someone from Gaia IRL before. I was a freshman in college, and he was in the Army. I used my birthday money to buy a train ticket to see him because I was so "in love"
... he was an a*****e in real life  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:39 pm
Eviesee645
Sounds like fun! I've done online dating before, but that all was local from the beginning. I also met someone from Gaia IRL before. I was a freshman in college, and he was in the Army. I used my birthday money to buy a train ticket to see him because I was so "in love"

Yeah I have blown thousands trying to meet another person who used to be in this guild...

It happens.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:41 pm
Sagebomb
Eviesee645

Yeah I have blown thousands trying to meet another person who used to be in this guild...

It happens.
Luckily it was only 100s for me
but yeah there's only so much you can get to know a person without meeting them in person and sometimes that means they can hide their personality
You must be a really devoted captain!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:43 pm
Eviesee645
Sagebomb
Eviesee645

It happens.
Luckily it was only 100s for me
but yeah there's only so much you can get to know a person without meeting them in person and sometimes that means they can hide their personality
You must be a really devoted captain!

I owe so much to this guild, this guild has got me through a lot (And in some respects cost me a lot XD). But yeah this guild has been a important part of more than 25% of my life.

And yeap its easy to be something online that youre not.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:59 pm
Sagebomb
Eviesee645

It happens.

hugs
and i hate how things happened but hugs... your meeting awesome people and we love you dear  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:04 pm
Ginhi~kun
I hope Sage is having fun xD
He's too chill sometimes O_O
But it's nice to have him around heart

i know what you mean dear!!! LOL
take him to where bees and things can harm him and he's happy like a kid in a candy store... lol  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:46 pm
BlueCowGirl
Sagebomb
Eviesee645

It happens.

hugs
and i hate how things happened but hugs... your meeting awesome people and we love you dear

Its all good, even if stuff didnt happen, the travel and the opportunitys the travel presented were still worth it ^_^

Yeah I have been really lucky wit this guild ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 pm
BlueCowGirl
Ginhi~kun
I hope Sage is having fun xD
He's too chill sometimes O_O
But it's nice to have him around heart

i know what you mean dear!!! LOL
take him to where bees and things can harm him and he's happy like a kid in a candy store... lol

This summer we had a lot of wasps at camp. I would show people how chill they were by getting some juice or similar on my hands and letting the wasps land on my land and feed on the sugars. Most bugs are pretty chill as long as you arent trying to attack them.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:56 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:18 pm
AngelAmy
heart
heart  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:41 am
Actually, a LOT of people I know I knew online before I met in real life. And by a lot, it's more than 50.

I should note, I worked online and then moved to the town where the HQ was located so that inflates the number, but this was long after I had met other internet buds IRL.

By the way, how did it go?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:00 pm
Sagebomb
AngelAmy
heart
heart
heart  

AngelAmy

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff