Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:47 pm
In a dress? The question put Vincent in another fit of laughter, clutching his middle dramatically. Now that would have been a sight to see! He couldn't imagine charging a Charizard in a dress. Well, that was a lie. He could. Maybe he would! Someday, though Vincent wasn't in any hurry to charge a Charizard on his own again. As much as he liked the thrill of it, he had almost died so it probably wasn't the best of ideas.

"Not in a dress, but damn, now I want to try! Maybe I can convince Andre t'let me get some new dresses, kinds I can go out in fight in," Vincent tapped his chin in thought, thinking of what would be the best. "Something short, probably! Not too tight, not too loose. Maybe a gored skirt... for a dress, definitely need something with stretchy fabric, but tight! So it's not flying around you and catchin' on stuff! A little black dress would be the best, especially if y'want to look great while having th'most mobility. Sleeveless, too," Vincent nodded, then grinned up at Lin.

"Y'never know, they give you a nice, uh... breeze! And more freedom than pants! Lots of options, way more'n pants give you. Don't knock if til y'try it. Maybe I should help you find the perfect dress," Vincent said, giving Lin a wink.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:45 pm
Lin, first, looked quite pleased that he'd caused laughter... and then quite horrified as it seemed that Vinny was actually considering the idea.

"Wouldn't you rather have... a fire-proof suit of armour... or something?" Did they make fireproof dresses? Armoured dresses? Wait, Vinny was still talking...
About short black dresses.
Wow. He'd clearly thought more about this stuff than Lin thought about... almost anything; well, he thought- but realistically he could reasonably be called obsessive when it came to thinking about certain things.

"Pft. I balked when I discovered what kilts were. Besides, I really don't think I've got, uh, the figure for a dress. Probably."

Jeeves had raised his eyes suspiciously. This was... a strange topic, he was sure.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:41 am
Seeming to catch Lin off guard, Vincent laughed again. "Aw, you're no fun! Y'know, with dresses, most people tend to wear underpants. Unless it's the kinda dress that... well- hahaha, we can talk 'bout that sorta thing some other time!"

"Now that y'mention it though, I never did wear a kilt! That's one more thing t'add to my bucket list. Gotta get one! ...You think the French are supposed to hate the Scottish though? Don't wanna be betraying my roots..." Vincent tapped his chin thoughtfully, then shrugged nonchalantly. "Either way, m'gonna wear a kilt."

Shaking his head, Vincent looked at Lin carefully. "Look, anyone can wear a dress, y'don't have to have luscious curves or anything. But if you don't want to, maybe we could look into drafting a smith to make you a suit of armour."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:09 am
Lin shrugged- he wasn't sure; he'd never tried to wear a dress... As for the other remark.
"I don't know about that; are they?" He racked his brain trying to recall if anyone else had ever told him that... but then he didn't really know anything about the French or the Scottish, or anyone who hadn't lived in Sandalwood, really. Only what he'd been able to read or been told... He didn't remember any such fact though...
"I think that might be the English. I don't think either the French or the Scottish are supposed to like them much." After all, in all the old, medieval-themed films he knew about, England was either at war with France or trying to oppress Scotland.
"You're probably fine wearing a kilt either way?"

Jeeves pretended, very hard, not to be listening; what a frightful image...

"Ooh!" Armour was neat except... Lin shook his head. "I don't really think either a dress or armour is for me. I like being able to climb, and Jeeves helps me move from tree to tree and such."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:53 pm
Vincent leaned back in his chair and laughed. Maybe another day he could try to get an innocent stranger to don a dress. He'd add that to his bucket list as well.

"Climbin' trees? Now that's pretty cool. I don't think I'm too savvy with heights. I like 'em an' all, but once y'get to be my size, all the branches break under your weight. Unfortunate!" Vincent shook his head like it was a serious travesty. "You sure are fond of green stuff, kid. Ought'a try something new, expand your horizons! You like climbing, you ever tried flying? If ya' fall off your pokemon, then that ain't much fun, but s'pretty nice up in the air. Nice, quick way of travelling too! ...Not to mention, it's a quick getaway, if you've done something maybe a little bit illegal."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:52 am
"I think I'd really like to fly." Lin admitted, right away.
"I love to climb, but then, Sandalwood's... Well, it's full of trees, so it's a good way to get around, especially for me... I would like to have a pokémon who could fly and take me up with them, but I wouldn't know how to go about that right now..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out