Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Nose Touchies (Lock + Lutz future bffs) [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:59 pm
There was a boil here. He was laying down, pushed up against a tree. He didn't seem to move much, but then, there were a lot of people like that. Golems, undead- they were all very slow and unmoving.

But this one had a hat. A hat that was pushed over his face. At first Voodoo thought it was his face, but upon closer inspection it was not. It had no eyes or mouth or anything at all. It was a hat.

So she decided to investigate this closer by pushing herself under the hat and touching her wet, blackish nose against his in curiosity. What was this thing? Detective Voodoo was on the case.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:00 am
Although it wasn't something Lutz would openly admit, despite his seemingly lazy disposition, he worked really hard when it came to schoolwork. Oftentimes, such as the previous night, he even chose to forgo sleep in favour of reading some extra chapters in his textbook and taking notes. While undead didn't really need to sleep so to speak, Lutz was so accustomed to his old schedule when he was alive that he just had to sleep every night. Otherwise, even if it was just psychological, he found that he was always exhausted the next day.

Needless to say, that was the reason he had been dozing beneath the tree that day. Deciding to get an hour or so of rest, he had chosen the nicest spot he could find and settled down. It didn't take him long before he drifted off, but it took even less time for the boil to be abruptly awakened upon feeling...something touch his nose. Something cold and wet.

Flinching, Lutz's hand flew up to grasp his hat, pulling it away as his eyes snapped open. His expression was a mixture of confusion, irritation, and disgust as he squinted, letting his eyes adjust before turning to stare at the offended. "Hey, just what the hell do you think you're--"

--oh. Oh, it was just a cat. Expression abruptly softening, he let out a sigh before leaning back against the trunk of the tree. "You mind, kitty cat? I'm trying to sleep."

chimarii

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:31 pm
Lock came around the corner shortly after; where a familiar was so too was his reaper. When he saw who Voodoo was bothering, he rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing sleeping on the lawn?" he demanded, gesturing for Voodoo to leave Lutz alone (which she ignored of course because Voodoo DID WHAT SHE WANTED). "You're going to get grass stains."

He approached slowly, reaching down to pick up the many-eyed cat and threw it over his shoulder like she was a sack of potatoes. "Well?"

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:51 pm
Lutz couldn't claim that he disliked the presence of the cat though. He liked all minis, especially felines, and--

--aw s**t, it wasn't a mini at all was it. The boil's face fell flat when he spotted Lock, and he rolled his eyes right back at the reaper's question.

"I was napping," he answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "And what does it matter? I'll just wash them out."

Then he pulled his hat back down in hopes that it'd shut Lock out and discourage any more conversation.

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:29 pm
Lock's face twisted into something of disgust. He hated getting dirty and grass stains were the absolute worst to a person who wore soft white cotton shirts constantly.

Lutz couldn't escape conversation with a hat. Lock nudged his side with his foot. "At least go sleep in your room." Then under his breath. "Cretin."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:34 pm
Since hiding behind his hat didn't work, Lutz grabbed it and flung it at Lock's face instead.

"Excuse you, I heard that." Then he scooted further from the tree so that he could lie flat on the ground instead of up against its trunk.

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:39 pm
Voodoo phased through Lock's shoulder and grabbed it out of the air, landing on the hat and kneading it with her claws.

"It wasn't meant to be hidden." He leaned over the boil, neither being too close to too far. "Don't make me get Erebus."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:06 pm
Damnit, and he liked that hat too. Still, he wasn't about to go wrestle Lock's familiar for it if it required getting up. He wasn't willing to exert that much effort; he'd just let the cat have it. He had another two of the same hat back in his dorm room anyways.

"What a threat," he snorted, closing his eyes, "What's Erebus going to do? Wag his tail at me? Be sickeningly nice until I see the error of my ways?"

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:10 am
Lock let out a long-suffering sigh and sat down in the grass next to Lutz's lounging self. He was careful- meticulous even- to make sure he was sitting on his black cloak; no grass stains for this boil. "You ever try to stop him when he's licking your face? It doesn't work."

It seemed there was a story behind it, but he waved a hand, brushing the topic away. "Why are you sleeping out here?"

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:17 pm
Lutz's face twisted into grimace. "Ugh, what? No, I haven't had that happen to me yet, but I sure as hell want to avoid it now that I know it's a thing he does."

Somehow he had gone from trying to take a nap to talking to a fellow grump about their much more social and cheerful mutual friend. It was a...strange leap, but Lutz had come to find that this place was pretty strange in general. "Is 'because I can' good enough of an answer for you?" he drawled, lazily lifting his gaze to meet Lock's, "Because that's literally why I'm out here. Because I can be."

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:46 pm
"Isn't it uncomfortable ...?" Lock questioned, giving his a friend a you're crazy and I don't understand look.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:06 pm
"What part of this is uncomfortable? It's nice and shady and cool here." Eyes fluttering shut, he set his arms behind his head and shifted until he was comfortable.

After a moment of silence, he let out a mutter. "You're weird."

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:00 pm
Lock sat down on the grass beside Lutz.

And said nothing.

And just squinted very suspicious trying to understand all of this.

kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:27 pm
There was a long, drawn out silence, and then--

"The hell are you still here for?"

He didn't even crack an eye open.

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:29 pm
"Just shut up."

Friendship.