Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
【 ℓε৳ нεʀ ɕσ 】 Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fading-st4rs

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:05 am
"Sometimes you need to hurt for a while to see the good of your decisions"

User Image

Name [ Krestle Anabelle Kerr ]
Age [ 18 ]
Gender [ girl ]

Hair Color [ brunette ]
Height [ 5'7" ]
Eye Color [ blue ]
Weight [ 130 lbs ]

《I am who I am》

I wouldn’t say I’m stubborn but I’m not easily moved either. I take pride in my decisions whether people think they're good or bad ones, if it's what I wanted then who cares what any one else thinks. When I know what I want to do I go for it and never give up. Even though I may seem tough because of this I really am just a normal teenage girl. I get hurt easily which is why I try avoiding things and/or people that would even come close to hurting me.
On the bright side, when I'm not trying to guard my heart I really am a sweet girl. I love to bake so I end up expressing my love for people through pastries, how cheesy is that? Also the only two people who know the true silly loveable me are my best friend and my ex boyfriend.

《The past can really shape who you are in the future》

To be honest my life has been pretty great. I have two loving parents who have given me the world and more, I know what I want to do with my life and how I'm gunna do it and I have a best friend who I can rely on when my parents just aren't enough.
I grew up as a single child with two amazing parents. They're the kind of people who put their child as their priority in every situation. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but sometimes I feel a bit guilty and wish they would be a little selfish sometimes for their own sake. I had a cushioned life full of happiness and love especially when I met the love of my life.
He was absolutely perfect to me, my other half. We met freshmen year of high school and just instantly clicked. It wasn't until sophomore year that he got the nerve to ask me to be his girlfriend. At first we were nothing more than puppy love but finally realized we were practically made for each other. A year had gone by and things started to change. I realized that he was starting to take advantage of my love. Don't get me wrong, I mean he still loved me, I knew that much for sure but he just wasn't expressing it as much as I'd hoped for.
He stopped being that romantic goof ball that was completely head over heels for me and would put thought into every tiny thing he did and was now a cocky big headed guy who just expected me to stick around. I had confronted him multiple times about the situation but each time he would just shrug me off and say he was sorry but wouldn't do anything about it. Finally I was fed up with it and took matters into my own hands.
My parent's had made plans a while ago to move away, maybe to a different city or a state far away. They just wanted to start fresh, to get out of our routine life and have some fun. Though of course they never did anything with out making sure I was happy with their decision first. I usually always just smiled and agreed with what ever they had planned because I wanted to see them happy but not this time. At that point I was completely in love and didn't want anything to come between me and my soul mate. So my parent's understood and simply tucked the idea away.
Remembering my parents idea I took it upon myself to remind them of this plan and to urge them to go through with it. Once I had the okay from my parents I met up with my boyfriend. I told him what was bothering me and for how long it was bothering me. I was done with just being expected to play the role of the loving girlfriend when he wasn't playing his part as the caring boyfriend. So I broke things off with him and soon enough I was on my way to a new place that I would call home.
Finally Senior year came and left in a flash and I was a high school graduate. I had been accepted to a major state university and would be starting my classes in the fall but the summer had just begun and I had 3 months to relax and enjoy myself. It had been my mother who talked me into going back to my home town for the summer so I could get one last look at it before I was gone for good. Something had told me it was really all my best friends idea. I was first skeptical because I thought he would still be there and I just wasn't ready to see him, I don't think I would ever be, I was still madly in love with him. So I thought about it for a while and realized that he probably would be off somewhere foreign and exotic with his brother of course. I mean it was his first summer vacation where he didn't have to go back to school afterwards. I had talked it over with my best friend and her parents and we agreed that my best friend and I would be staying at her house while her parents went on a well deserved second honey moon for the summer. So with that all sorted out I booked my flight, packed my bags, and was off.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾fading-st4rs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:16 am
“When a lost loved one appears before you, it's your brain that fights it, not your heart.”

User Image

Name [ Jane Marie Thompson ]
Age [ 18 ]
Gender [ Female ]

Hair Color [ Brown ]
Height [ 5"8 ]
Eye Color [ blue ]
Weight [ 148 ]

《I am who I am》

I'd say I'm rather shy, not really drawing attention to myself. I'm content in listening to people rather than speaking, you hear the most interesting things that way. I'm a rather big optimist and while it's childish I truly believe in love conquering all you just have to help it along. Due to my shyness I don't really deal with conflict very well I mostly just move along quietly. So when I have to deal with something head on I tend to do so in a rather sly fashion. Don't mistake my shyness as weakness, I only use my strength when it's absolutely necessary.

《The past can really shape who you are in the future》

My family is rather normal, being an only child making friends was hard, but when we met it was like finding a sister. We were inseparable, but others still viewed me as a plain Jane, no one hated me but they didn't like me either. people just accepted that I was there. I was given the nickname 'Plain Jane' because I just don't stick out much at all. When she left it was harder for me to make friends because I wasn't interesting enough for others to take notice. As I was a fly on the wall I started to write for the paper and sense then I've found my niche. But I never really shot up in popularity so quiet frankly I can't wait to start school, stop being a small town plain Jane and become someone interesting. When they started dating I met his brother, he was older and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interesting. But I doubt he'd ever look at me after all I'm Plain Jane. Anyway, being a fly on the wall you tend to be a good listener, I've been friends with both of them for years and when they split I stayed friends with both of them, just listening to each of their sides. Frankly I think they both should just actually talk it out and maybe none of this would have happened, but we were all young and did nothing but guard ourselves. Now I think it's time for us to grow up and own up to our emotions. I'm thinking of those two but also of myself. Those boys are going to be off on a world tour soon and we'll be off to college. It's time for me to come clean as well, I just hope I can have some courage before it's too late.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

☾GrayEnvy

fading-st4rs

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas