Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
GUILD REVAMP (dunno where else to put this,sorry)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HELP!!!
  SURE
  NO
  GOLD
View Results

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:48 pm
I bought a guild back in like 07 and made it a trigun fan guild.it was decently active for a few months and died suddenly.I had tried everything I could to breath new life into it and nothing came of it.soon enough offline life became to hectic to get on here and I had not been on since 08 or so. Anyways I looked over my guild list and most if not all the members including the crew have not been on in 3 or more years,so I cleaned out the forums and sub threads and removed the members so in essence I have an empty guild.I don't want to build another dead on the table guild I don't know how to recruit properly nor do I know what to make the guild about.trigun is a bit of a dead subject now a days (or at least I have not heard anything since the movie came out) so I was thinking a christian guild or something like that  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 pm
well if you like you can send me an invite and i will see what i can do to recruit new members
as far as i know christian guilds are not that big on gaia things that might go over better is contest guilds or roll play guilds or general chat guilds where people can vent some frustration
alot of people come here to escape the real world not come here to find a pixelated version of it

or you can just sell the guild for what you feel it is worth and go from there

or you can just give the guild away to a friend on gaia

or you can just give it another shot with a different approach

however the sad thing is that guilds just are not that popular anymore and just dont generate alot of interest on here anymore and the main reason is because they are dated things here on gaia

and good luck with your guild

I AM X3 SUR3NO

The one and only MAMARITA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:08 pm
ThesmilingchocoboofGOD
I bought a guild back in like 07 and made it a trigun fan guild.it was decently active for a few months and died suddenly.I had tried everything I could to breath new life into it and nothing came of it.soon enough offline life became to hectic to get on here and I had not been on since 08 or so. Anyways I looked over my guild list and most if not all the members including the crew have not been on in 3 or more years,so I cleaned out the forums and sub threads and removed the members so in essence I have an empty guild.I don't want to build another dead on the table guild I don't know how to recruit properly nor do I know what to make the guild about.trigun is a bit of a dead subject now a days (or at least I have not heard anything since the movie came out) so I was thinking a christian guild or something like that

I would suggest finding a more up to date anime or two and revamping the guild. Within the guild, have chat forum and RP forum. Make sure that you allow for discussion of other anime that come out so you can get more interest in the guild and attract more people. Allow a bit of freedom with the anime theme. And advertise in the forums.

As for guilds being dead- far from it. It's true we aren't getting upgrades, but we are far from in the grave!!! Until Gaia sinks like the Titanic, the guilds will survive, one way or another!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:48 pm
I remade it into a christian community guild.I am hopeful but not expecting much.if anyone here is christian and a regular talker feel free to join me.  

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

The one and only MAMARITA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:38 pm
ThesmilingchocoboofGOD
I remade it into a christian community guild.I am hopeful but not expecting much.if anyone here is christian and a regular talker feel free to join me.

Good luck with your guild. I suggest you advertise it on the forums. I know that I will not be joining your guild. Sorry- brought up Jewish and as much of an agnostic as I can be now- close to being an atheist.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:03 am
ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

well i am catholic so your guild is fine with me  

I AM X3 SUR3NO

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces