Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[S] My Sacrifice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:35 am
{X} used to be a relatively normal guy like everyone else. He had a pretty good paying job and was just finishing up college. Not to mention he had a boyfriend whom he absolutely adored. He was looking towards a bright future with everything ahead of him. He'd have the love of his life beside him and the job of his dreams. Everything seemed so perfect, so wonderfull.

All of that was shattered with a simple cough. They tried to both ignore it, wrote it off as something else, but gradually, he started to get worse and symptoms that were subtle early on became more pronounced. Eventually they were forced to go to the doctor just to find that he had a serious disease. One without a cure. {X}'s life started to go downhill after this. His grades were getting worse and he was fired. His future started to crumble before his eyes, his dreams, his hopes. And all he could do was sit down next to his boyfriend all day and pray.

[X] prayed to every single God he could think, day after day. But for the longest time all he received was silence. It was after so many days of doing this that his prayers were finally answered.

Out of nowhere, a man appeared in front of him and stopped next to his boyfriend's bed. He saw the boy's grief and decided to make a deal. His boyfriend would be able to live if [X] would give his soul in return for his. [X] agreed in an instant and was told that all he would need to do was to sign a sheet. He held the pen tightly in his hand and signed it. A few minutes later, his heart stopped and he fell to the ground.

[X] gasped in a deep breath of air as he reawakened and saw that same man from before. He figured he had just passed out or something until he saw his body lying cold on the floor. The young man stared down in shock for a bit before feeling something appear in his hand. He stared down to see a scythe and looked up in confusion. Suddenly, he heard the other man speak.

"You are now a reaper as you promised to be in that contract. I will give you a list of souls to collect everyday. As long as you continue doing so I will allow you to stay in my home and your boyfriend to live. If you falter even once though, you will be sent to a dark abyss and your boyfriend will die."

[X] wanted to protest, but as he was about to open his mouth he watched his boyfriend start to fade. He shut up and obediently did what he was told. It killed him a bit inside to hear the souls plead for him not to take them, but he had to for his boyfriend's sake.

Days went past and [X] watched his boyfriend ever so careful. He watched as he cried and held him close in his arms, heard her laugh and laughed along. That was of course until his laugh was caused by someone else. After a year he'd moved on without him and it was then when he realized how alone he really was. He was glad to see him happy, but it killed him a bit inside each time he kissed his new boyfriend and he got to hold him close like he once had. [X] wished he could take it back, but it was too late. He was alone and his boyfriend didn't even seem to remember he was gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:39 am
Rules/Requirements

1. Follow Gaia Tos, guild rules and forum rules.

2. Post often. At least twice a week

3. Send your profile with the title "890987"

4. Must be semi-literate.

5. Keep it PG-13.

6. You must make a choice of playing [X] and [Y] or [W] and [Z].

7. Must be able to handle playing two characters.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:42 am
Setting

-present day
-both Earth and the reaper's realm
-[Y] and [W]'s apartment
-[Z]'s home
- only magic is that of [X] and [Z]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:44 am
Characters

[X]- main character- seke

[Y]- X's old boyfriend- uke

[Z]- the reaper - seme

[W]- Y's new boyfriend- seke

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:46 am
Profile Setup

Username: [pick a name or I have a fun randomizer we could use for which i need a date]
Role:
Name:
Age/Which Age you look like:
Personality:
Appearance:
USS:

Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items