Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Hikari's 1x1 search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:11 pm
Hi all I'm looking for a semi-lit, semi active rp partner smile I have a few minor plot ideas but I'm open to any plot ideas you have.

I have a lot of experience (being on gaia for about 8 years and have rped on other websites for even longer) So I'm confident I can handle any plot twists you throw at me. My main rp genre's are a mix of Fantasy/romance/ action and comedy. (well funny dialog.) If you would like any more information let me know  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:36 pm
I'll rp with you. What are the plots you have?  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:43 pm
As will I, if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:09 pm
Sorry for the late replies guys. Been heaps busy XP is there anything more you want to know about me?  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:33 am
I'll rp with you we can come up with a plot together.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:07 am
Hikari_Mamo

I will rp with you as well but you will have to come up with the plot ^^ i'm afraid I am not very good at it...  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:49 pm
yay~! smile I am more than happy to rp with everyone. I have ideas for pairings, plots and . . . well that's it really.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:54 pm
Hikari_Mamo
yay~! smile I am more than happy to rp with everyone. I have ideas for pairings, plots and . . . well that's it really.

I'm open to any ideas; if it's a series/plot I'm familiar with, I'd be more than willing to do it.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:08 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo

I'm open to any ideas; if it's a series/plot I'm familiar with, I'd be more than willing to do it.

Well some of the plots would be spin offs from anime I watch or books or movies, others would just be made up  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:13 pm
Hikari_Mamo
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo

Well some of the plots would be spin offs from anime I watch or books or movies, others would just be made up

I'm open to that. Would you be interested in an idea in which two characters 'die' in their world only to awaken in a world where an anime (your choice) is reality?  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:18 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo

I'm open to that. Would you be interested in an idea in which two characters 'die' in their world only to awaken in a world where an anime (your choice) is reality?

That sounds interesting smile real interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:21 pm
Hikari_Mamo
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo

I can set it up if you're that interested.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:24 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo

I can set it up if you're that interested.

biggrin Yes please. It sounds like it'll be a hoot. we'd just have to discuss what anime it is.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games