Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plots // Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:27 pm
Ephebe
hanging gallow

Hi hello!! I have some ideas for rp / friends? OvO

Joachim: either Hera or Leo could use some more friends! ovob Hera would definitely push someone to talk to her, Leo might be a bit more sensitive and think she was a bother.

Same for Kier!

I want to say maybe Lass as well?? I think Leo would deal with her the best but it might have the possibility of exploding into an argument ahaha.

YES <3 rofl sorry for the reply

How about Hera and Joachim meet? And Leo and Kier <3 biggrin (I think Kier and Leo might get along have fun???)

I SWEAR Lass is not as horrible as she seems, she has gotten better! She knows when to behave for the most part, she is horribly flirty too neutral maybe a good spar would be a place to start? She would have some appreciation for Hera being a one day queen and enjoy Leo's frankness  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:20 am
hanging gallow

How about Hera and Joachim meet? And Leo and Kier <3 biggrin (I think Kier and Leo might get along have fun???)

I SWEAR Lass is not as horrible as she seems, she has gotten better! She knows when to behave for the most part, she is horribly flirty too neutral maybe a good spar would be a place to start? She would have some appreciation for Hera being a one day queen and enjoy Leo's frankness

yayy! *v*/ and no worries!! <33333

that sounds perfect!! I think you're spot on @Leo and Kier, haha.

ohh sure, that sounds good! <3333

would you be ok if we started off one rp at a time? ovo maybe start with Hera&Joachim, then Kier&Leo, then Lass? *v*  

Ephebe

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:27 am
Ephebe
hanging gallow

yayy! *v*/ and no worries!! <33333

that sounds perfect!! I think you're spot on @Leo and Kier, haha.

ohh sure, that sounds good! <3333

would you be ok if we started off one rp at a time? ovo maybe start with Hera&Joachim, then Kier&Leo, then Lass? *v*

Sounds good!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:29 am
hanging gallow

Sounds good!

Okay! ovob do you have any prefs for settings and would you like to start or do you prefer if I do? <3333  

Ephebe

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:34 am
Ephebe
hanging gallow

Sounds good!

Okay! ovob do you have any prefs for settings and would you like to start or do you prefer if I do? <3333

You can start if you don't mind <3, no real pref on setting biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:42 am
Started! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24818419

hanging gallow

Ephebe

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:31 pm
Added missing characters and updated some!  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff