Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 pm
Nicolette nodded brightly, watching with some amusement as Luke subtly reminded Pascal to be patient. The Buneary huffed, his ears drooping as he made a soft grumbling noise instead, though that didn't last very long before he fell into silence.

It took just a couple of minutes for the pastries to cool, and it was easy for the girl to pull one apart and offer half of it to Luke. "They do look quite good, actually," she noted happily. And they smelled good too, she couldn't help but think before pulling off a small piece of her half and popping it into her mouth to try it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:02 am
The interior looked every bit as normal as the exterior, so it seemed that no problems had arisen in the baking process. "We used cheri berries, so they should taste just a little bit spicy," he said as Nicolette tested the flavor, raising his own portion to try a bite.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:04 pm
Spicy? Well, at least that wasn't exactly bitter, though spicy foods weren't exactly on her list of favorites. Regardless, she dutifully tried it and swallowed the small piece she'd consumed before scrunching her nose briefly. "I'm not too fond of spicy things, but beyond that I think they're quite good. I think I'd enjoy them more with different types of berries, but that's what's fun about baking - experimenting," she said brightly, already eager to try out a different variety of berries and other additions. Before she got too focused on those, though, she tore her half in half once more before offering one piece to Pascal and one to Agnes, both of which grabbed their treats before devouring them greedily. "I must admit, I was so excited to hear about treat recipes for pokemon," Nicolette commented idly to Luke as she picked up another poffin and tore it in half - or rather, uneven halves - and gave them to Lulu and Angeline nearby who were much more patient than the other two pokemon.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff