Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:40 pm
"Oh, believe me, I know you were not lying to me. You're you, remember?" And Rosie, Sera knew quite well, was an atrocious liar. No, the brunette had no worries whatsoever that Rosie was lying to her. "But yeah, it was surprising. Not that that's bad or anything," she added with a shrug. "Just surprising, and kind of confusing. But don't worry about that. As long as you guys are happy, then I'm happy, too."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:50 pm
'You're you' well, there was not arguing there, Sera had been subject to the disability of Rosie not being able to lie quite a few times. but it still made her happy whenever her friends knew her so well.
The blond giggled, before a light gratitude crossed over her face "Thank you."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:58 pm
Sera offered her friend a smile and a shrug, "No problem. But now," she paused to point her fork at Rosie before twirling it in a circle, then stabbing it down into what was left of her pasta, "I'm gonna finish eating, because I'm still hungry." That said, she began to do so. While her previous statement was true in some aspects, it was a lie in others. She certainly wasn't unhappy with her friends and their feelings, though it was a little more than a stretch to say that she would always be happy as long as her friends were happy; there were a lot of factors that could affect that, including the most prominent one, the thought that she was usually actually depressed more often than not. But, that wasn't anything she needed to give voice to at the moment, and instead left it at that.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff