Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Next Week!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I lurve you
  I lurve you too
View Results

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:55 pm
On Nov 23rd. I WILL NOT BE IN CANADA OR THE USA. I will be in Punta Cuna, in the Dominican Republic:3

I'm going for a wedding, wheee!! biggrin
My friend who is a dude, is a bridesmaid at this wedding. So he invited me as his guest :3 Yes, he's a bridesmaid. Wheeeee! I will over there for a week. I have never traveled to a tropical destination before, so I'm kind of nervous. I have traveled tons in the past before. I've almost been to every state in Americaaa!

Nov 23 - Nov 30 ^ ___^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:43 am
Sounds exciting. My boyfriend's mother goes to Punta Cuna once a year. She likes it a lot.

Nothing wrong was a man being a bridesmaid. My brother will be my maid of honor at my wedding. xP

I hope you have fun!!!  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:37 am
Sounds fun!
Take pictures so I can stalk you more effectively! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:29 am
That's really exciting. I hope you have a fantastic trip.  

StarPrincess1

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:56 am
Sounds awesome, thats somewhere I havent been. (but then I havent been to like 83% of the worlds countries XD).

Only big claim I can make atm is moving from Ontario to Alberta tomorrow.

How much travel have you done outside of North America? Out of interest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:35 pm
yay have fun dear!!! dunno the water there... but be careful with what you eat and drink while sight seeing!!!  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:30 am
@ xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx - :3 Thank you Sleepy! If she likes it, maybe I will too D: I still part time work at a banquet hall, so I have seen it all. Some people think it's weird, other people think it's awesome. biggrin

@ Citrus Novii - Come to Punta Cana, stalk me in the coconut trees, and I will be yours forever <3

@ StarPrincess1 - Thanks biggrin I'll be sure to tell everyone here all about it :3

@ Sagebomb - Alberta! Why does everyone want to move out there so badly. I don't understand D: Lots of people who live in Ontario always head out that way and BC for new opportunities. Tell me when your leaving <3

Every year, since I was about 5 years old. We had fam vacations all over the states. We would always go to a theme park, mostly the six flags parks. So, we'd go to a park, for two days, then the other days we'd go party in the city. So I can name off would be; California, Florida, Chicago, Ohio, New York City, Kentucky, Mississippi. Usually we would drive down to these places (except Cali (2 week drive vs. a quick flight), and New York City (one hour flight vs. 12 hour car ride)). We'd also pop into the capital cities of each state as we traveled. I really do miss those times. I kind of got some wanderlust going on. I really want to travel more, it makes me feel alive.

@ BlueCowGirl - Thank you. I am always concerned when I go to different places, you never know how the food will react with the body. Thank you :3  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games