Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:39 pm
Rosie lifted her head off of her arms, "Haven't even heard of it?" She asked, tilting her head, she knew he had been practically kept hostage at his home in Grand Ile but she didn't know they kept him that sheltered.
This still surprised her, it seemed like a pretty important part in social life, though unless he had exposure to it before, he didn't go to a public school, That's probably the biggest dating exposure came from.

As he expressed uncertainty and concern the blond sat up from the table. "What are you worried about?" She asked,  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:58 pm
He shook his head slightly, confirming her apparent disbelief and turning his eyes to the table. "Just not knowing things in general, I guess," he said. "It seems like it's supposed to be this completely standard thing that everyone knows about, and I… don't. So anything that I should just naturally know that I'm supposed to do, I'm probably going to mess up."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:08 pm
Her eyes widened a little when it dawned on her. If Sera had been the one to talk to him, and he didn't know much about dating to begin with she could start to see where he was getting the worry from.
"To be honest, I don't know a whole lot either, not about dating someone anyway, but I was talking to Sera about it too, and I think... that some people tend to make this a more complicated then is really has to be. Tonight was kind of an example of that too."
She reached her hand out across the table toward Luke. "Look, "dating" is just a title that people like to use. and yeah, Its really exciting that I get to call you my boyfriend, but dating or not, its not going to change the way we feel, or the way we act. We're still going to spend time with each other, and we'll still be there for one another just the same."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:58 pm
Okay, so it sounded like there weren't any kind of specific requirements attached… not by default, anyway, but people had the option to tack some one if they wanted to? He reciprocated the reaching hand, glad for the contact, and wore a faint apology in his expression, "Would it be fine if I more or less forget about it and do everything normally…?" Given that he recalled Sera saying something about how the idea excited Rosie and that she had seemed pleased with the declaration earlier, he had a feeling it wasn't something he was supposed to just happily forget and move on from, but it would be a huge relief not to have the foreign and incomprehensible concept lurking behind him.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:13 pm
The look her gave her was met with arched eyebrows, only to brighten up with a more encouraging smile "Of course," she said. "I didn't expect any different, and would prefer it that way too actually."
Closing her fingers in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:21 pm
The response relaxed both his posture and features; the knowledge that he wouldn't have to try to read and understand the frighteningly long article Sera had shown him was a significant comfort. "Okay," he replied, returning her smile. "Sorry, I guess I kind of made it unnecessarily complicated too, huh?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:37 pm
Seeing the weight seemed to just lift off of his shoulders was much more obvious then she expected it to be.
"Mmm-" shaking her head lightly and furrowing her brow lightly "I would have avoided this whole thing if I would have thought to talk to you about it before my family came over." Rosie admitted "But I even told Sera, it just wasn't a big deal..." she paused, finding a fault in what she said and quickly revised "Well. I mean, the title, the whole social norm of figuring out where we stand thing wasn't, its just the bit of knowing how we feel about each other I cared about, that's all that matters to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:03 pm
There was great solace to be found in the fact that Rosie's feelings on the matter seemed to be very similar, if not identical, to Luke's own. "Well, that's not that all that matters," he said. "There's also the important fact that I can give you a hug anytime I think you should have one."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:15 pm
Oh, did she miss something? she perked a little interested to hear what it was, only to feel her cheeks flush, a wide almost goofy grin spreading over her face before she hides it in her arm.
"Yeah." She agreed, her squeak of a voice slightly muffled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:25 pm
He laughed briefly at her reaction, pushed to his feet, and moved around to stand behind Rosie, relying on the chair for support as he leaned to fold his arms around her shoulders. "That's almost all the time, though, so it might be a problem," he warned, the soft words coquettish.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:56 am
It was hard enough to keep composure around him as it was, whenever he smiled she just needed to smile back as the fluttering in her chest reminded her every time just how beautiful he was, everything about him.
But she had yet to figure out how to properly react, or handle the moments like this, when he said sweet things to her that just made her want to curl up in a little ball and delight until she could get some semblance of control again.
It was that, or stay like the way they were now, finding his arms around her shoulders, his warmth around her again, and his voice in her ear.

Having perked up when he touched her, only to relax again, reaching up to fold her down arms across her chest, and over his arms, hugging him back the best way she could, leaning her head up from her arms to giggle back at his words.
"I think... That's one problem I can live with~"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:47 am
"Oh good," he lowered his head beside hers, a warm smile in his words, ignoring the mild protests of his posture for the time being. "I don't know what I'd do otherwise."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:04 am
After a couple of seconds of quietly enjoying his embrace, recalling suddenly that he was leaned over, and considering the fact that he was still healing, not that she fully understood how to behind with, but knew it has something to do with his back, it might be best that he not lean over like this for long.

Shifting enough to move from his arms, so that she could turn around, pushing herself up with her knee on the chair, reaching up to wrap her arms around his torso from there.
"I've dreamed of this, for a long time, I don't think I could ever mind." She said thought a light giggle. "I know that sounds a bit silly."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:17 pm
He released her only for as long as it took before her arms were around him, reciprocating her embrace gently. He shook his head in negation to her claim of silliness, "I'm glad."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:45 pm
There was a low nicker from behind them, as if of a chuckle, a healthy rushing of flame from a mane as the teasing, but delighted Rapidash ignited the mostly harmless flame along his back, and tossed his head in another nicker at the two.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff