Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Rifle Season - me being random like always

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue is the guilds
  hunter
  redneck
  crazy lady with guns instead of kitties
View Results

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:26 pm
So, I'm out at property in our camper... waiting for my daddy to get here, be another hour and half cause he just got off work.

Rifle season starts tomorrow here in Mo
biggrin

so i'm on the lappy, paying a bill i forgot about... twice... opppps they getting me at fees charged now sad
anyways.... i'll link up fb folder if i get another deer again cause ya'll know me.. old and can't ever figure out how to do pics LOL... it's really sad but all well

I'm out here til around wend... i have a refresher class i gotta do on Thursday next week and then i'll work that day also... then back out here fri-sun if i haven't tagged out
i have an non antlered deer and any deer tags for rifle
after rifle, can't remember dates if bow is with the black powder days, but i can get back out here and get up to two more bucks and a non antlered animal ... the county im in we don't have point restrictions luckly ... we have 4 year olds that are just spikes so I'll be aiming at them. also if the spikes are less than 3 inches i can use a doe *non antlered *tag

this weekend it's to be 70*+ and rainy and storms so doubt i'll see anything.. and honestly if it's raining so hard, i ain't shooting cause i won't want to go find the deer / track it

okay i'm kinda just rambling... i'm kinda half asleep and hungry... think i'll go and heat up my left over Mexican from yesterday... i feel old since i'm ready for bed at ... well it's not 6*30pm yet!!!!
i might get on the lappy every night while i'm out here and try to post more since it's this, movie, cards by myself or sleep lol
miss most of ya'll... others i don't know yet... so i don't know if your smelly yet razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:56 pm
Good luck with the hunting.

Weather wise we already had a day this past week where I think the high was like (looks it up) on tuesday the high of the day was 28f XD  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:55 am
If you make jerky out of anything you shoot, can you has send it to us? heart