Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:46 pm
Vincent held in an excited cry, opting to being quiet. He'd have plenty of time to celebrate his very first pokemon later. Cuddling his Eevee seemed much better at this moment in time.

The little Eevee squeaked quietly, sounding frustrated, but sleepy. "S'alright little dude, don't you worry. Your sister's riiiight here, you two'll be fine. Andre's all sorts of smart, you know? He could be a doctor." Vincent cooed at the Eevee, who sneezed in response, watching Vincent carefully.

"Andreeeee, I think he likes me. He looks angry, but it reminds me of you when you're angry. You're both cute." Vincent teased, looking over as Andre stood. He didn't seem to struggle much if at all. He must really have been feeling better. This day was wonderful.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:32 am
He took a moment to simply stand there and get used to the pokemon's weight. It wouldn't do to try walking off when he couldn't competently carry the Sylveon...he refused to fall. The Sylveon, for the most part, remained still. She kept a watchful gaze on the Eevee even as her ribbons continuously touched Andre's hair and face. "She certainly is friendly." He muttered, torn between annoyance and amusement.

She would certainly be an interesting addition to his team.

"Hush Vincent." He turned a faint scowl to the blonde at the 'cute' comment. He was not cute when he was angry, not in the slightest. "Let's get back into town. I can make you a list of things I need before giving them a bath." Before either pokemon even thought about roaming around their hotel room they would need a bath at the very least.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:11 pm
"Friendly's good, she'll get along with everyone," Vincent said happily, looking over at the Slyveon tapping Andre's face. He snorted at the sight, but headed off back out of the woods so they could get to their hotel. Adventuring was exciting, but so was getting pokemon. He'd never dealt with such a little one; holding the grouchy Eevee made his heart swell in an awfully funny way. He was determined to nurse him back to health. "Alright, boss! You tell me what to get, I'll get it, lickity-split!"

Getting back to the hotel didn't take long, and Vincent was a bit reluctant to leave the Eevee behind without him while he went shopping for some supplies, but he knew they'd be in capable hands. The blond made quick with his shopping and returned to help Andre with first aid and pokemon baths.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff