Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Didn't know this could be... VampirexAngel rp 1x1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:42 am
This is an rp between Guenivere ORion and geoul eissneun yeoja The plot is about a vampire princess who gets kidnapped escapes and then a knight from her kingdom finds her, I'm not sure if this is semi-literate or literate or what. Pg 13 though.

geoul eissneun yeoja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:46 am
User Image
Name: Princess Annona
Race: Vampire

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image
Name: Takro
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
Princess Annona

geoul eissneun yeoja

There was massive struggling as the princess tried to free herself from her bonds, she shook violently. They didn't know what they were up against. With a massive pull she broke the heavy chains from her wrist she had been knocked out cold for hours, as she ripped the tight bondage around her mouth,"You fools how dare you kidnap a vampire princess!", she roared at them, they came after her with weapons and she fought back with a stick blocking there attacks with easy grace forcing them down to the ground,"I hate you all for taking me away", she cried out, knocking the monsters to the ground, she had been captured by ork and trolls who were taking her to a dark troll king who found her beautiful with a fair fight she finally vanquished all the trolls and orks except the ones that escaped, she fell to the ground the black blood covering her gown,"For I have not lost but won the battle, but my energy will deplete and the sun will kill me...", she whined as the morning dawn began to fill into the horizon she crawled herself over to a large set of caves and ran deeper into them away from the sun. Deep in the dark caves she lay down beside a pool of water, soaking herself in its coolness and getting the terrible scent of the ork and troll blood off her body,"They discust me...", she said with a slight growl getting out of the pool she stripped down to her under garments and lay on a flat smooth rock, sighing deeply in the darkness.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:31 pm
"You think this is some sort of joke, the princess has been kidnapped and here you are joking around like children." he snapped his voice angry as he looked at the small group that gathered around him. "Takro, she might as well be dead by now, the sun is out." one of the men said and turned the worn down mare around towards the other side of the mountain and robe back home. "Not what I believe." he said as he moved his horse into position and noticed a dark cave, with water trickling inside and climbed down leading his horse into the cave and noticed someone laying down. "Princess." he asked as he looked at the figure
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:38 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

User Image
Princess Annona

Annona looked up from her gaze was weak and she could just hear the familiar voice of her friend the angel Takro she made out in a horse voice,"Takro I am weak and the sun is high in the sky, I fought all the night and my body is bruised and worn I will not make it til the next nightfall...", she announces she smiles even though she had already for told her terrible fate,"Let me say goodbye to you now friend for there is none for me to drink from for I fear that I will drink them to death...".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:48 pm
Takro chuckled as he walked against the ground and gently knelled down beside her and helped her sit up, and helped her so she was resting against the side of her chest, her head gently resting against the side of his neck. "Its alright, my love you can drink from me if you need it, i'll be just fine." he said brushing his fingers against the skin of her cheek and down the base of her throat knowing how to get a vampire to drink
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:06 am
geoul eissneun yeoja

User Image
Princess Annona

"Why do you temp me so?", she demanded but the irrisistable urge to drink became her as she reached up and sank her fangs into his neck, drinking with long thristy glups for a moment before, they slowed and she retracted her fangs from his neck, wiping her face and licking the last traces from her hand she sat next to him in the darkness she wasn't very happy on what she had to do,"You know Takro", she said very authoritive before she supressed a smile in the darkness,"I don't like you doing that...", she shifted herself a few inches closer to him leaning her head on his shoulder,"You always make me do things that I don't need to I fear you are a very bad influence", she replied with a humorous chuckle.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:42 pm
"I don't like it as well. but you needed my blood and i will do anything to keep you story and healthy my lady. i will keep you protected and comforted no matter what happens to me." he said as he looked at her, his eyes darkening as he watched her actions
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:01 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

User Image
Princess Annona

She sighs she just wants the sun to sink in the sky,"Sometimes I wish you could obey the sun and make it stay always night here... if only the earth was always night or I could stay in the sun....", she replies looking up at Takro she answers,"Will you wake me dear night when the sun has gone down and it is safe for me to travel home?", she asks her voice was soft as she lays down next to him her eyes closing.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:17 pm
"Of course, if you do not awake. i'll carry you." he said and sighed as he settled down against the cold stone as his eyes closed, and he sighed as he relaxed for a little bit and shook his head and smiled as he looked at her. he was tired from trying to find her and the blood that she had drank from him. but something kept him awake and unmoving from his current position
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:54 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

User Image
Princess Annona

Annona curled up in the darkness she hugged her knees waiting for night to fall, in the silence she could tell her companion was unmoving she remained silent for several mintutes, it might have been a full hour before she finally spoke,"Something troubles you?", she turned over toward him,"Takro?", she asked, her lips tightened in a rough frown it hurt her that the angel rarely spoke and she could feel the holy raidance from him, to herself she was an evil being perhaps more a demon than anything but he was an angel.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:16 am
Guenivere ORion

The sigh that relaxed him, made him shake his head a she smiled softly and glanced down at her and moved into a sort of half sitting and half leaning position and watched her, he reached his hand out brushing his hand against her cheek, more attempt to soothe his own tension then to help soothe hers. "Its nothing just a light pain at the moment" he said as he watched her  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:27 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

User Image
Princess Annona

Annona had a slight growl in her throat,"I don't think your telling it all to me", she pouted slightly but she liked to be petted it was the one thing she liked more about being a princess than anything,"You know Takro your a very pure being it does make me wonder why you took into service of vampires", she stopped, and hurt passed through her eyes, if he had never met her then they would have never been friends and they would have never been so close...
"I am glad you are here for I don't know what a world would be without you", she told him.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:44 pm
Takro let out a gentle sigh, as the warmth spread through his body and he shook his head and looked up for a moment and smiled as he looked up at the ceiling. "I guess your right, my own kind would kill me.......if they find out. but i feel a connection with you." Takro said laughing softly
Guenivere ORion

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff