Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Getting ready to go outside... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your daily high temp is mainly
  Above freezing atm
  below freezing atm
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:56 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
[

Well...at least your dude seemed harmless, what was his animal?
I can't say I've ever met a furry before~

The one this dude at my school had was one that was pretty new, kinda had the barnes and nobles look to it. But that's more of my opinion now than then. Then I just thought he was an aficionado in crazy town. ODDLY ENOUGH THOUGH, I was also bitten by this guy. It was very...weird. I also recall punching him after words and he lifted me up threw me over his shoulder and put me in a trash can.

Only time that's ever happened and I made a decision that I never want to be lifted up by any person EVER again lol.
This kid like, dressed up like the Crow and got suspended for not taking the trench coat off. emotion_facepalm

...IT'S GOOD TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OMG. That's a twist, I usually get the Google engine turning on obscure stuff like this lol.
I never really could have considered myself Wicca or Pagan or whatever (I guess I was like 14 or 15) but I had pretty much decided already that I respected nature and human motives a bit more than organized religion, so looking up stuff like that led me to research Wicca and I kind of had a minor obsession with the sub culture/religion for a little while.

He seemed to idenify more with the white tiger, but his dress was a arctic fox. Yeah he was harmless. Many people on the train didnt really know how to take him. (we were in the business class, since I decided to pay extra to not have to sleep and stay in a cramped car) which meant we often hung out in the back car which was a lookout car only for sleeper cars people. But since I was okay with furry culture and somewhat understand it, he seemed to gravitate towards me a bit more. I could tell he annoyed some people though. There were times he would put his arm around mine, or rest on my shoulder. Im sure some people thought he was my partner. I am just indifferent enough to let him do it and not care. (he was about 4 years younger than me, kinda cute like a dog...) I would probally go there is I wasnt straight XD....probally not still if I was gay though. (he was very gay though, he was moving to be with his boyfriend).

Are you saying you dont always know what I am talking about?

It seems like most furries are harmless, kind of sucks that people perceive them as a threat just because of their dress. I mean, I guess it's not much different than any other sub culture really, but meh~

Sometimes NOT! Usually I have a pretty good idea (can't think of an example xD) but not being 100% sure about stuff is a paranoia thing for me, so when we're talking about stuff like medicines or exercise or other stuff I'm not super well versed in I usually have google going to make sure I have my facts right.

Sometimes I sit there like, "Well damn I was off a bit, learned something new today." So that's always a good thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:51 am
Citrus Novii

I've been driving for a long time myself, but I've only been legal for like a year now. xD
It's stupid getting your license here though...like severely. Our DMV/RMV is so 1960s, and only like 2 people work there at any given time so you never know if you'll even get to test that day lol. They finally got a number system so that was a HUGE deal.

I love to crochet and knit...but I always mis count my stitches...; n;
That's cute that your mom did that for you! My mother (biological even, not often I bring her good qualities up!) is a fantastic knitter? Knitee?

CHCCCCHCHHHHHH DOES THE BLACK ONE REPRESENT YOUR SOUL?
I'm kidding.
I'm sorry, I can't control myself. gonk

My DMV is so crowded. It looks like a lot of people working but they're still f**cking slow. Our driver's manual use to be free but now you have to pay $5 for them, but I went there to get one thinking I could just go in and out quickly, but I had to take a number and I waited 20+ minutes just to get a $5 book. It's annoying.

I miss count sometimes. xP I've only crocheted three things so far. Two scarfs and a blanket. I want to crochet more scarfs up and maybe start selling them on Etsy.

twisted Yes, because I have a dark soul. Mwahahaha!!!
No its because I mainly have black clothes and I feel like white looks weird when I'm wearing all black. Plus the white one is thicker in width and small length wise. my black one is thinner and longer. I like when my scarfs are nice and long.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:16 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

I've been driving for a long time myself, but I've only been legal for like a year now. xD
It's stupid getting your license here though...like severely. Our DMV/RMV is so 1960s, and only like 2 people work there at any given time so you never know if you'll even get to test that day lol. They finally got a number system so that was a HUGE deal.

I love to crochet and knit...but I always mis count my stitches...; n;
That's cute that your mom did that for you! My mother (biological even, not often I bring her good qualities up!) is a fantastic knitter? Knitee?

CHCCCCHCHHHHHH DOES THE BLACK ONE REPRESENT YOUR SOUL?
I'm kidding.
I'm sorry, I can't control myself. gonk

My DMV is so crowded. It looks like a lot of people working but they're still f**cking slow. Our driver's manual use to be free but now you have to pay $5 for them, but I went there to get one thinking I could just go in and out quickly, but I had to take a number and I waited 20+ minutes just to get a $5 book. It's annoying.

I miss count sometimes. xP I've only crocheted three things so far. Two scarfs and a blanket. I want to crochet more scarfs up and maybe start selling them on Etsy.

twisted Yes, because I have a dark soul. Mwahahaha!!!
No its because I mainly have black clothes and I feel like white looks weird when I'm wearing all black. Plus the white one is thicker in width and small length wise. my black one is thinner and longer. I like when my scarfs are nice and long.

I think you have to pay for ours here too, but I have no idea lol.
When I was learning I just got sattled up in a dodge ram pick up and was told not to crash into anything. But...I learn better that way. xD

I've made a few scarves, but they're not exactly...wear worthy lol. but I'm way way way way way better at crocheting than I am at knitting.
Etsy is such a cool site emotion_kirakira

lol
I have a lot of black shirts, but a lot of brown shirts too. EITHER I LOOK LIKE DARKNESS OR SOIL! MUAH!

Long scarves are the way to go. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:49 am
Citrus Novii

I think you have to pay for ours here too, but I have no idea lol.
When I was learning I just got sattled up in a dodge ram pick up and was told not to crash into anything. But...I learn better that way. xD

I've made a few scarves, but they're not exactly...wear worthy lol. but I'm way way way way way better at crocheting than I am at knitting.
Etsy is such a cool site emotion_kirakira

lol
I have a lot of black shirts, but a lot of brown shirts too. EITHER I LOOK LIKE DARKNESS OR SOIL! MUAH!

Long scarves are the way to go. 3nodding

I feel like once I'm behind a wheel it'll all come natural to me... unless I perform the way I do when I play Need for Speed. xP lol. Fast and reckless.

I have a lot of black because 1.) it's slimming, 2.) A lot of band/graphic tees come in black and 3.) black is just a great color to wear I like being mysterious. ninja  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:49 am
Citrus Novii

It seems like most furries are harmless, kind of sucks that people perceive them as a threat just because of their dress. I mean, I guess it's not much different than any other sub culture really, but meh~

Sometimes NOT! Usually I have a pretty good idea (can't think of an example xD) but not being 100% sure about stuff is a paranoia thing for me, so when we're talking about stuff like medicines or exercise or other stuff I'm not super well versed in I usually have google going to make sure I have my facts right.

Sometimes I sit there like, "Well damn I was off a bit, learned something new today." So that's always a good thing.

Yep, just people doing there thing. As long as noone is getting hurt I am happy that people can be themselves, or who they want to be.

Thats fair enough, often if I am replying to anything medical or such I am often checking and refferencing sites as well just to make sure Im not mixing anything up, and my information is still current.

Yay, I love learning 4laugh  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces