Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The Visitor House Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:41 pm
Introduction

The center, or eye of a hurricane is the calmest part of the monster, and yet is still dangerous.Much like the Visitor House, a calm in the center of a raging storm.A place that never has permanent residents, as the name suggests, the only people there are visitors.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:40 pm
Darius Mason Vaughn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What my parents named me: Darius Mason Vaughn
I have been alive for: eighteen years.
I have been a: Homunculus my whole life
How I act: I'm quiet, intelligent, and I keep most things to myself.And I like it!
I like: Reading, cooking, and my room.
I hate: The basement, shouting, the storm.

My past: He's been in the house his whole, well you can't say life, existence.He's seen many visitors come and go through the house.But he never can seem to remember them actually leaving.Never has he considered leaving, but whenever a visitor or two come along, it improves the monotony of living here.
My secrets: He sometimes hears whispers in his head, he keeps a flask in his pocket at all times, with an elixir that keeps him from literally falling apart.And he keeps a small leather book in the other.The book holds possibly hundreds, if not thousands, of names.  

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:16 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

June Blue Ribbon

User Image
What my parents named me: June
I have been alive for: an unknown amount years.
I have been a: Human my whole life
How I act: Not distant from others, but still fairly quietly to a possible uncomfortable degree for others. Blunt, seeming to lack in passion, and seems mean in her words though genuinely likes people. The type to touch others, but not let them touch her.And I like it!
I like: Sunflowers, well told stories, and chocolate.
I hate: White lies, criticism, not being in control.

My past: June comes from a far off, secluded island. It was a rich nation in various secluded areas. She was apart of the wealth, growing up a pretty easy life. She grew into observing, a pretty decisive (or curious) hobby and took notice of what was just plain, stupid madness. People suffered beyond higher walls, those who never cared to see, not that she herself did anything to really help them. She felt even a revolution wouldn't fix such pathetic social isolation. There was nothing that could really be done. She spent her days as a herbalist, between medicine making and gardening. One day she traveled deep into the island, not any true new area of the island, but what she found was beneath it. She fell deep into old ruins of older cities, histories undiscovered. She survived the fall, and spent a day trying to find a way out of the ruins.

She stumbled upon ancient magic that fused with her body, her inner most desires. She ended up unleashing apocalyptic outcomes onto the island and it's people, no favoritism and unlikely any survivors. She did survive though, but woke up on the mainlands. From there she continued her life with little memory of her past. She went from various towns and villages to survive how she could, usually odd jobs, and continued her observations. On one of her travels came the storm, she lost her consciousness before waking into a strange house.

My secrets: A green crystal in her body is deeply infused in her left side rib area.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:50 pm
CharlottexSweets

Pandora Lee Borealis

User Image
What my parents named me: Pandora Lee Borealis
I have been alive for: Seventeen years.
I have been a: Human my whole life
How I act: I have always been a curious person. I have a strong sense of adventure, but I always seem to get myself into sticky situations. I can be rather clumsy (although I'll deny it). I can usually always find the bright side of things.And I like it!
I like: The color blue, starry skies, and new places
I hate: Sitting still for too long, stuffy houses, being treated like a child

My past: As a child, I had a completely different perspective on the world than anyone else I knew. My parents thought that I had a wild imagination, but there was always something odd catching my eye. The twinkle of a star in broad daylight, talking flowers, tiny beings with dragonfly wings. My love for adventure started when I began chasing these things down. My family and classmates think I'm a bit odd, but who knows what amazing place I'll end up next.
My secrets: I can see things others can't. Special, amazing things! I don't tell other people about it, they wouldn't understand. Everyone I've ever told, tells me I'm being childish, and that I should keep my head out of the clouds.  

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 am
Kami GearX

Caska Dorochi Valhalla

User Image
What my parents named me: Caska Dorochi Valhalla
I have been alive for: Twenty years.
I have been a: Harpy my whole life
How I act: I battle constantly with my more natural state of mind, to hunt prey, to fly about, and to kill whatever opposes me come to mind for a common solution to many problems, however I have learned that the human intellect is far more superior in most cases. I try to remain calm, patient, and a promise holder, but sometimes my more crippled heritage takes over me and I lose those qualities I hold so high on a pedestal. And I like it!
I like: Intellectuals, Shiny Objects, Mental Projection
I hate: Persistence, "My crippled thinking", Limitations, Touchy Females

My past: I am a harpy, my parents were of course of a female harpy before me and a male human. In fact to be a male harpy is something of a paradox as their genetics should have been bred out thousands of years ago, yet here I am. It quickly became apparent how different I was compared to those around me and I was forced to flee from my nest for various circumstances. I lived off the land like my mother before me, and her mother before her. It of course all came down to one thing, I was a male harpy. With no father figure to teach me the ways to grow as a male, I turned to teaching myself. Trial and error was how I lived, my mind crippled, yet set free at the same time. My bird heritage set my brain back in its evolution, but at the same time as the only male that I know of, of my species I have quickly adapted my mind to become something more than what a normal human could accomplish. I had reached a point in my life to where I could release my soul from my confined body and travel great distances. This of course helped me survive from threats, including other harpies.

As for how I came to be here, I was hunting in my lands when I was suddenly ambushed by females of my own race. Having been trained maneuvers that I never dreamed of, they quickly overwhelmed me and I was forced to use my psychic powers on them, releasing a pulse of electromagnetic energy outwards from the center of my body. It created a ringing, and then silence. When I looked around, instead of the skies I saw only wooden walls and floors. I was in a new place, and my story begins again.

My secrets: I may project my spirit out from my body and explore without being seen or heard by others. My spirit brings with it a slight wind, as is the element of my people, but it is only a whispering compared to the gales that are created by my wings. It is the only warning people receive of my outer body experience. Of course having unlocked the knowledge of the spirit, I have gained telekinetic abilities, allowing me to manipulate the very molecules around me, though the results vary from spontaneous combustion to sudden humidity. My crippled mind can be thanked for the randomness of my abilities.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:15 pm
xXxBuNnNyxXx

Bunny Love

User Image
What my parents named me: Bunny Love
I have been alive for: 19 years.
I have been a: Neko my whole life
How I act: Curious, Hyper, Rebellious, Humorous, Adventurous,Kind.And I like it!
I like: Adventure, Fun, Jokes
I hate: Boredom, grumpy people, quiet

My past: Used to be part of a magic act, yes she was the bunny being pulled out of the hat, and she was the one who was sawed in half. However, her rebellious nature, and love of the spotlight caused her owner to leave her along with the rest of the circus. Waking up alone in the desert with no one in site. Luckily her cuteness came in handy and someone picked her up. However, it was a family and she became the house pet. Life was ok, she was loved and cared for, but it got tiresome being stuck in the body of a bunny.
My secrets: Can transform between her Neko self, and an actual bunny. Also knows some magic, simple illusion spells, or other tricks up her sleeves, but nothing that can move mountains. She is a bit coo coo for coco puffs, but she is fun to be around.  

Shalmond

Dapper Businessman

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items