Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
Seeking friends and cuddle buddies~ ♥

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:01 pm
Hi there, I haven't made a searching for love thread before so I'm just going to wing it.

You can call me Eri. My real name will be reserved for close and personal friends, and if you do know my name I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention it online anywhere in public.
I'm currently 25 years of age, and turning 26 mid-December! Which I'm looking forward too, whether its huge or small.
Canadian ftw! xP Haha.

I'd like to think I'm a very nice and gentle person. Especially when you get to know me~ Usually at first I'm very shy and maybe awkward to a point where I can be unintentionally rude or crude in groups or meeting in public (RL). redface I'm not an angry person, and its take quite a bit to get me mad at you! Although, there are a few things that I just really dislike. Such as those looking for cyber asap, or nude pics or the like. . . uhm, people that are mean to other people just 'cause they can.
I'm emotional, and cry when something is making me upset either mad or sad. Easily excitable and to please~ Just simple compliments or kind words and you'll make my day.

I spend a lot of my time at home with two small boys~ My handsome little men! <33 Love em loads, and can't wait to meet the third baby that's on the way in 2014. I'm very nurturing and love kids. Not only am I a homemaker and mother, but I also spend a lot of time playing games. Right now I'm hooked to Pokemon Pearl, Harvest Moon: MM, Sims 2, Big Farm & TERA. If I'm not gaming then I'd most lykely be drawing/writing or on Gaia and DA or FA. I'm a HUGE net geek! Seriously, can't live without the net~ Its really where all my friends are. Which brings me to my RL stuff....

The only person I really converse with on a daily basis and in person is my babys' daddy. Which is sad, that I feel so insecure when going out in public for anything other than grocery shopping. So making friends is near impossible for me in RL. sweatdrop Not only him but my eldest Lan is 3yrs old and he can talk talk talk! Haha. Finally getting to a good sized sentence, but still ADD that he'll run off again so its very hard to keep a conversation going with him. Haha. ♥

I'm interested in finding friends with the same interests and people that I won't get into huge serious arguments with. I dislike fighting or debates. Confrontation is a no-no for me, thanks.
I'd like to meet people that are my age or at least in their 20s! No younger please. . .
Also, I'd seriously love it if I met someone who was also a Harvest Moon geek and roleplayer~ ;D

I think that's about it! Feel free to post and chatty with me here or in messages. My profile and PMs are open to all. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:33 pm
//she sits around in her shapeshifter form, wondering what to do with her time. I hope people come by soon, or at least message. :'3 //flicks her tail around while standing about.  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

Relationships

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces