Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
UGH JUST UGH

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RAINBOWS
  So purty
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:44 am
I have nothing to b***h about JUST KIDDING.
I got you. c:

I SAW A RAINBOW YESTERDAY!
It was so cool, I was driving and didn't have my phone in my center console though so I couldn't take a picture. :<
Awww.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:41 am
Sometimes its good to just be able to enjoy things without needing to record them. Which is good since you shouldnt be taking photos whilst driving XD  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:49 am
One day, when the school busses were leaving the school for the morning elementary run, they got to see a rainbow above the school
Duuuude...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:00 am
Sagebomb
Sometimes its good to just be able to enjoy things without needing to record them. Which is good since you shouldnt be taking photos whilst driving XD

You and your safety~
My phone has a fast camera option, so I don't have to take my eyes off of the road really.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:08 am
Did you find the pot of goldie?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:10 am
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

You and your safety~
My phone has a fast camera option, so I don't have to take my eyes off of the road really.

Phones shouldnt be in hands at all when driving gonk

I mean Im okay if you have like a drink bottle or something you are drinking from as long as its put down between drinks. But yarr cellphones are one of the biggest causes of crashes (Not the fatal ones but mainly the nose to tail type).  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:35 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

You and your safety~

Phones shouldnt be in hands at all when driving gonk

I mean Im okay if you have like a drink bottle or something you are drinking from as long as its put down between drinks. But yarr cellphones are one of the biggest causes of crashes (Not the fatal ones but mainly the nose to tail type).

I have a window console so it's not technically in my hands HAHA.
I know it's still not safe lol.

I usually keep it in my bag though, I only really have it in the window when I'm going to Austin or somewhere weird for the GPS stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:37 am
Citrus Novii

I usually keep it in my bag though, I only really have it in the window when I'm going to Austin or somewhere weird for the GPS stuff.

Window console? *googles* still nope. Is that like some form of handsfree device? Or just like a shelf?

But fair enough.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Window console? *googles* still nope. Is that like some form of handsfree device? Or just like a shelf?

But fair enough.

Yeah, it's a suction cup thing that has the phone positioned on the monitor so that you can operate without taking both hands off of hte wheel. My phone has a safety feature that I haven't figured out how to turn off yet to where if I have it plugged in AND in the window unit it won't let me access anything other than speaker phone and maps.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Did you find the pot of goldie?

YOU KNOW I DID BABY.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:49 am
Citrus Novii

Yeah, it's a suction cup thing that has the phone positioned on the monitor so that you can operate without taking both hands off of hte wheel. My phone has a safety feature that I haven't figured out how to turn off yet to where if I have it plugged in AND in the window unit it won't let me access anything other than speaker phone and maps.

Cool cool, I just got a new phone yesterday, but its a dumb phone. I only wanted it for txt/phone so I went cheap since I preffer to do all my data stuff online still.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:56 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Cool cool, I just got a new phone yesterday, but its a dumb phone. I only wanted it for txt/phone so I went cheap since I preffer to do all my data stuff online still.

Ooo that's awesome! c:
What'dcha get?
I liked my dumb phone...my uncle was the one who insisted I needed a smart phone. I still disagree, though I do like it, mostly because of the picture thing though...I love taking pictures so much. ; n;  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:02 am
Citrus Novii

Ooo that's awesome! c:
What'dcha get?
I liked my dumb phone...my uncle was the one who insisted I needed a smart phone. I still disagree, though I do like it, mostly because of the picture thing though...I love taking pictures so much. ; n;

Just alcatel 356, it was free with a $100 topup, which comes with a extra $25. Im on prepaid, and gone on a prepaid plan. So that should last me until the end of my visa at least.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games