Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:30 pm
"On no, not at all." She said shaking her head "I just had a different answer depending, though I guess you know why there would be more tourists in Camphoreon then Makko anyway." she said with a slight grin. He seemed really smart.

"For me its pretty simple though, Camphoreon is my home, and its been the only home I've known, so I guess despite its problems I love it. If I go running away to Makko how can I think to help?
On top of that, is all the trainers just start going to Makko, then I would guess that Rockets would start putting that nice little town on their radar. why bring that onto them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:40 pm
Sentiment, efficiency, and sympathy - he could agree with one of those concepts, but the other two failed to reach him, especially the first. He couldn't understand not wanting to live in danger but choosing to do so anyway out of affection for a location. A location could offer no love in return for love given, and memories would remain no matter where the rememberer chose to dwell. Inefficient. Despite a faint annoyance, however, he gave no comment. "I see. I suppose I can understand that perspective."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:44 pm
She seemed glad by his words, it made a lot of sense to her at least, but she was glad when she could convey it properly.
"What about you? Even after knowing what dangers Camphoreon brings, why did you still choose to come?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 pm
"Clientele," he responded simply. "I relocated to follow an employment opportunity. I have no intention of becoming involved in dangerous affairs."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:59 pm
She had to wonder what kind of employment that meant, sure she knew Camphoreon to be a good start for growing businesses, especially with how quickly the island has been growing recently.
"And I sincerely hope that you don't find yourself wrapped up in any. Do you mind if I ask what you do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:00 pm
"Programming," he replied. "I develop software."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:47 pm
Rosie perked up when she heard this, a smile spreading over her face "You work with computers." She wasn't even thinking as she spoke next.
"That's great, There are lots of places that give work to programers, my sister used to-"
And then suddenly she was thinking, blinking a few times as she caught what she was saying in her excitement.
A pause, and she confused. "used to work with programers, Last I heard they're doing really well here." She said, hoping he to would be able to succeed here, as he so researched.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:57 pm
"It's a popular market," he replied with a nod, making no physical nor emotional indications that he had noticed her pause. "Especially here, I would assume, with a university that excels in research on technology."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:40 pm
"Job opportunities too." She added agreeing with his statement with a nod "Kodo's just recently become a more pokemon friendly island, but before that everything was about a growing industry and creating a wider market for the island. I know its come a long way."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff