[FIN] Call To Aid Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:13 pm
"I have experienced enough," Lovelace replied in a bitter hiss. "The first I knew of the world was the yolk of a stupid lazy human who saw me only as a trophy. When I escaped him I met more humans who tried to capture me and then there were these fools. I think I have quite enough data points to have drawn the conclusion that humans are bad news!"

The little Jirachi though.... Lovelace turned to her, and addressing the other pokemon alone she said; "Are you sure of this?... They haven't held you against your will? Forced you to battle?" Nobody here had thrown a pokeball at her yet... but that didn't mean they wouldn't soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dith pursed his lips and shook his head. "Idiot," he muttered, making an observation rather than directing the comment at the dark haired man.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:27 pm
Luke nodded his agreement to the decided plan, recalling his pokemon into their balls with a word of gratitude to each as the immediate threat was subdued. The large speaking pokemon - a trait that would be more startling had he not met the Jirachi before - was a somewhat confusing presence with the strange perspective it was describing, but that was a conversation it was having with Ray, and he wouldn't interject just for the sake of disagreeing.

The man spouting threats probably should have been more intimidating than he was, but Luke couldn't find it in himself to feel imperiled. He had known more than enough enemies already; the bitter warning of a defeated foe was just another drop in the ocean, and he let it roll off like the water it was.

Instead he inquired after a more productive curiosity, "Were all the pokemon freed? Are there any others injured?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:32 pm
The Jirachi shook her head, a set frown on her face "No, never, they've always helped me, just like my friend told me they would. It was the last thing that i remember of them... and I believe it."
She looked around. "I can feel them," she looked down to the humans that were being tied up "Scared, angry, tired, so tired." She looked to the trainers "Relived, worried, hopeful."
She looked back to the Mewtwo "I can feel you, I feel how unhappy you are, and that its been like that for a long time. But you're letting it consume you. The League is good, they will always help."

Ray grinned at the Jirachi, letting her converse with the other Legendary. She knew that the pokemon was going to be set in her ways for now, and no one could really change what the legendary experienced.

Instead the women looked to Ray, and nodded her head "Most of the pokemon are okay, there are some eggs back there, and some balls that we might need to worry about. but otherwise they're all here." she made a gesture behind her "Probably ready to get out of here too."
a wide bright smile spread over her wide lips "AHA! All of you can help get us out of there! we might need help, seeing as its a long way up" She winked at them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damin cast his frosted glare over to the red head with the cane, then to the girls, eying all four of them them for a moment closely. But otherwise said nothing else.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:16 pm
Sera had followed Ray into the room with the others, and hardly needed to give Isabella any instruction before the Absol began using her horn to try to free the various pokemon. The Mewtwo was largely ignored by both trainer and pokemon, though.

Back in the hallway, Giselle appeared above the other pokemon with Tenebrae, though luckily her assistance wasn't required. Pascal and Agnes were both too shocked to move as the large Houndoom appeared and their trainers - but by the time they figured out how to respond the battle had already ended. Pascal didn't let the lack of a battle get to him, though, and instead bounded over to the bound humans and began to bounce in place, his paws raised in preparation to punch any of them if any of them made a wrong move, and trying to seem as threatening as possible.

Seraphine was glad to follow the others back the way they had come and see that at least Rosie and Luke were alright. Dith too, but not as much, and the other girl hardly mattered.

Nicolette had spent the majority of the short altercation hidden behind the others in her fear, but it seemed being so afraid wasn't even necessary, as the battle itself didn't last long at all and they won quite quickly and effectively. Oh. That wasn't... nearly as bad as she was expecting. Relief trickled back into her a little at a time - it was still very frightening, after all - but the reappearance of the Jirachi was a relief in and of itself. "Oh, you're alright," the girl said, finally gaining the courage to take at least a couple steps forward - the men were tied up now, after all - with her arms up to hug the little legendary if it so desired, "I'm so glad."

Seraphine, on the other hand, completely ignored the girl and the men on the floor, offered with a small shrug, "Mordecai can help carry things up out of here. We could probably load him up with a bunch of boxes if we have to, he can do it." The Metang had a flat head that made a perfectly fine and convenient table or flat surface on which to place things, and she had made use of it countless times.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:35 pm
Looking around when she heard a familiar voice, though mostly at the feelings that the youngest of the girls was giving off.
Amber eyes blinked but she drifted over to Nicolette, reaching out to put a hand on the girl's forehead "You're very scared"

Rosie reached a hand out to put it around Nicolette's shoulders, uncomfortable with the man glaring at them, she moved the young trainer back the way they had come from so that they could help start getting everyone up out of the shaft.

Ray nodded and clapped her hands "Alright then. Shall we?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces