Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Long Time No See [Jake/Simply]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:34 pm
Jake let out a sigh, questioning his motives. Why was he here again? What was he hoping to accomplish? Hadn't he already proven that he was in no state for any sort of battle? Spars were one thing, and while his last one had been close, he felt as if Sherry had been going easy on him, if just a little. If he ran into another horseman, he was done for. How he managed to escape from that last one, he didn't know, and he wasn't sure if his pride would let him run again from the next one.

His stupid pride was going to get himself killed one day.

Raja

Raja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:14 pm
Why Simply liked the haunted house was beyond any logical reasoning. It was full of potentially dangerous beasts, humans, and goodness knew what else. But it also meant meeting new creeple she didn't know, or perhaps those she couldn't find elsewhere. Regardless, she loved the concept of adventure that came with it. Which was why the girl was happily striding along like it was no big deal through the area.

Because it wasn't. The worst that could happen was... she ran into something big? But she wasn't scared of them so she'd be fine!

Thankfully, what she came across wasn't exactly big, nor was it the least bit scary in her opinion. It was a certain adorable hunter friend she had that she hadn't seen... since... since when she first got to school? Right! It had been a while! So it was a really good thing they could meet again! "Hey!" There was no sneaking up, after all, she now had an important job to do. One she'd realized she forgot the first time she met him.

"It's been a while! Oh oh! Also I'm Simply! Remember me?" She was literally beaming from ear to ear, obviously having forgotten he'd threatened to murder her if they met again. "I never got your name last time, what is it?" Now they really could be friends, good buddies who had talks and shared a Croaka-cola sometimes, right? All that was left was a properly friendly hug of greeting and that could get to the proper catching up on all of the chaos that had happened!

[A.V.]

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:22 am
Luckily that day wasn't today, and he wasn't sure whether to be horrified or relieved he heard a semi-familiar voice. It had, however, startled him, and he whipped around, daggers already pulled out as he turned towards...

"...you?"
There was a look of confusion and exasperation on his face. On one hand, at least he hadn't run into a hostile student or god forbid, horsemen, but on the other hand, he wasn't sure if he really wanted to put up with the eccentric fox girl.

"I... remember you."
He really wished he didn't.
"... why do you want to know my last name?"

Raja

Raja rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:53 pm
Had she known he'd been so worried about someone going out of their way to kill him the ghoul likely would have had a laughing fit. Seeing as she was about as far from that as possible. Though really, pulling out a pair of daggers on a little thing like he- wait a second. Simply's head tilted to one side as Jake questioned who she was, but her eyes were still on the rather different thing in his hands.

Hadn't the thing before been his partner? Didn't it look different? Maybe she just wasn't remembering it right. She'd have to think about it a while. Thankfully, she quickly looked up and smiled happily. "Yes! Me!" Because who else would it be, but the smile only drew larger at what he said next. Yes! So he DID remember her, he was a good hunter indeed. Though his next question just earned a laugh as she continued to step toward him casually. "Not your laaaast name! Well unless you go by that! Your name! I didn't get it last time!" Because this was rather obvious to everyone, right? "Mine is Simply, and I want to know yours. Because we're friends!" She happily chimed, stepping closer still in hopes of catching the hunter in a hug. A harmless action meant in a friendly manner, unless of course he moved and was too slow... then well... she did have sharp claws and accidents could happen?

Or maybe she just was a little too excitable, because humans were a lot more fragile than her fellow creepy crawlies.

-----------

HP: 40/40
Action: ATTEMPTED FRIENDLY HUG, OK? Don't run from it Jake, accept the affection.
Result: 0 (She missed cause he left, or just didn't accidentally hurt him. YAY GOOD GIRL!)
FEAR: T1 Chill // T2 Chill

[A.V.]
And that's a miss! Just assume he moved away or whatever. She tried to hug him, and this action either succeeded and no damage or he was like 'NAH MAN' or whatever. >v> Hohoho~

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:49 pm
The haunted house was a dangerous place ok, one didn't normally come here to make friends. You can never take too many precautions, but when he noticed her eyeing the daggers, he lowered them, gaze cast downward. It had been some time ago, so surely she wouldn't remember... would she?

Her exuberant personality still put him on edge, but when she asked him again, he frowned. Friends? Did she really think...
"... Jake. My name is Jake Cross."
After he answered her though, he saw her lunge at him, and instinctively pulled back. Just what... was she trying to do?

"Hey!"
He swung the daggers as a reflex.

----------------------

HP: 50/50
Action: Attacking
Result: 5 dmg
Item(s): Tusk of Ares

Raja
He's all "WTF" lol

Raja rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:13 pm
She paused briefly as he said his name, smiling happily. "Jake Cross?" She seemed to ponder it a moment before beaming. "That's a nice name! I like it!" He definitely had a good name, why hadn't he said something about it sooner? What a silly human he was, but regardless it was fine. So with knew knowledge she'd continued to step close, only to find he drew back and swiped at her, leaving a slice across one of her previously outstretched arms. Her other flew to instinctively clutch it, halting as she looked down at it, then him briefly.

It took a moment for it all to register before a pout showed on her face. "That was mean." She wasn't angry, just upset. He'd gone and attacked her for wanting to give him a hug. "Why'd you do that..?" Though perhaps a light bulb went on in her head as she looked back at her arm and to him again and mused. "Is that what you always do when people get close?" A light huff escaped the ghoul, seeming to try and think what to do. But if he wanted to fight perhaps...

And then a smile bloomed rather suddenly on her face as she got an idea, giggling a bit at the idea. "Ah well if you like fighting, then let's make a bet. I get a hug if I win this one, okay?" And no, Jake wasn't getting out of it, after all... it was a BRILLIANT plan. And so with that she slunk down a bit. "I'll go easy, alright?" Hadn't he heard those words before?

And with that she lightly swiped at him. Honestly she didn't want to hit too hard, weren't humans fragile? She didn't waaaant to hurt him.

Just get a hug.

----------------------

HP: 35/40
Action: Ok, this time she's actually trying to hit him.
Result: 2

[A.V.]

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:33 pm
He hadn't meant to, but instinct. You really shouldn't surprise a person when they had sharp objects in their hands.
"You're the one that jumped at me. I was just protecting myself."
Seriously, did she think he'd just stand there and LET her attack him? How naive.

When she came up with a wager though, he only stared at her. What? Seriously?
"Hey, I didn't-"

And then she swiped at him, the dagger's barriers protecting him from getting a scratch. Oh god she was serious.
"This isn't a game!"
He swung the daggers as a warning for her to back off.

----------------------

HP: 48/50
Result: 1 dmg

Raja

Raja rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:53 pm
She had not jumped, he was totally exagerating. "Wasn't gonna hurt ya! Hugs don't hurt people!" She stuck her tongue out a bit at that, obviously not taking it as seriously as he was. Then again, when did she ever truly take something seriously? "You don't need to protect yourself from hugs." Which, honestly, she had a point, right?

Though as she suggested the game he didn't see as... well into it. Not that it mattered. She still like the idea of her plan. "It's training, that's very different from a game!" She called, smiling lightly, though it faltered as she received a scratch from the daggers. "It's not like we'd hurt each other with practice! And bets can be fun too!" She added, beaming a bit as she shifted to swing at him with one of her hands again. It was one of the few times those claws were actually going to get some use perhaps.

"It's for fun!"

----------------------

HP: 34/40
Result: 4

[A.V.]

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:05 pm
Jake only stared at the fox girl, not quite sure how to respond.
"Somehow, with you, I feel like anything is possible."
Or, what if students had some sort of disease that could be transferred through contact? It was a stretch, but one could never be too careful.

Though, her reasoning did have some basis. He paused, pondering this. Yes, well, he COULD use this as training. If anything, he already knew she was one of the less aggressive students, so he didn't have to worry about being mauled to death, but on the other hand, he only wondered how seriously she would take this. Bets did make things more interesting, but a hug? Really?

Distracted, he hadn't noticed her strike at him until the hit struck the barrier, and he remembered that they were still fighting, even if it wasn't as serious as a fight between hunters and creatures of fear should be.

"I'm not so sure I'd use the word fun."
He swung back, a light strike that would hopefully provide some distance.

----------------------

HP: 44/50
Result: 2 dmg

Raja

Raja rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:23 pm
Jake was going to regret those words, he really was. Because Simply merely smiled, thinking it a compliment. Anything WAS possible as long as creeple put their minds to it. At least as far as she was concerned. "Well duh! Who else would be able to think up something like this?" She replied, laughing a bit too cheerfully for the whole situation.

And Jake was right, she really wouldn't try to kill him. If she found him on the ground she was more likely to patch him up than attack him.

"Eeeh, you don't think so?" She tilted her head to one side briefly thinking, which was part of why her reaction to the swing was too slow to avoid it, wincing as the blades cut through one of her sleeves to skin again. Dang that hurt, but even so... "You know I always had little matches with my brothers, it was always fun! As long as it's to improve and not hurt someone things can be a lot of fun!" She chimed, nodding a bit, more to herself than anything.

And then, properly justified again, she quickly bounded right back at him, not really thinking to give him 'space' for their match. Nope, she had to beat him a bit or he'd never let her have that hug. so there went another swing with a hand. "By the way, has your partner been well?" He had had one right? It was the daggers, right? He'd mentioned it the last time.

----------------------

HP: 32/40
Result: 4

[A.V.]

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

[A.V.] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:49 pm
Jake made a note to himself that vague insults didn't work on her. If anything, it was like she had mistaken it for a compliment. Still, given the situation, he really didn't want a hug from her, so it was even more reason for him not to lose.

When she mentioned mock fights with her brother, he remembered the spars he had with Sherry, and while they weren't exactly the same as a sibling tussle, it was also meant for improving one's skill and though could be dangerous at times, was far from deadly (except that one spar...). Though he'd hated to admit it, but perhaps they weren't so different...

As the fox girl was about to leap forward for an attack, Jake raised the daggers, prepared to defend herself when she mentioned his partner. Shocked, he dropped his guard, nearly getting scratched himself as the barrier kicked in.
Chester...

"H-he's..."
Jake grit his teeth, swinging the daggers at her as he shut his eyes, trying to block out the thought.
"He's fine."

----------------------

HP: 40/50
Result: 5 dmg

Raja

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers