Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Sneakin' in the love. (Kettil v. Freya) (Sexy Spar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:13 am
This time, she let Kettil get away, just enough to get her bearings - and brain function - back. But she was still pouting like a child, especially when he tried to compromise with her. Her words were punctuated by an eyeroll.

"That is not much of a compromise, because yeh knows we would have been makings out after, anyway. But now I am focusing, okays? I am ready teh kick yehr a**, just so I can sees yeh in my skirt. My tiny little mini, the red one. I gets teh choose. NO TAKES BACKS!"

She reached out and tried to knock him over with a punch, but barely grazed him. It did not deter her from her attempt to win!

HP: 29
Damage: 1  
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:15 am
"The red one, huh?" He tried to picture himself in it even as she barely grazed him, he reached out and grabbed her by the wrist and then tempt pretty much swung her about trying to flip her over and back onto the floor again.

"I don't know if I can pull it off like you can, but I'll try." He said happily. "I might even wear it out in public."

HP: 35
DMG: 5  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 7 Total: 16 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:17 am
Freya screeched as she was flung down onto her back again, and her breath caught when he bore down on her, effortlessly considering his punishment. She sucked in a quick gasp when he thought about wearing it in public, and her eyes went wide as saucers. That was so awful, so absolutely awful.. now she had to win.

With another warriors cry, Freya flung him off of her and flipped him over, pinning him down so hard on the mat that he bounced.

HP: 24
Damage: 10  
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:18 am
He let out a deep grunt as he bounced on the mat. Kettil struggled against her as his hands and body moved to turn them both around so that it ended up with him on the top as he pinned her arms above her head. Kettil leaned toward her and smiled at her before he tilted his head and bit firmly at where her neck and shoulder met.

No one ever said he had to play fair even when bets were on the line.

HP: 25
DMG: 10  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:20 am
Damnit, she needed this. She needed to win this spar, it was the new most important thing in her life. Why was he always so much stronger than she was? Freya growled up at him even as he smiled, and struggled every second of his hold, until his teeth met the spot on her neck that he knew - he knew was her weak spot. And that was unfair, because her struggles went limp and her body arched, tense and frozen until his teeth were done with her. The strangest, most pathetic sound left her as her entire body tingled, and it took her a long, long time before she could think again.

But when she did, she was angry. So, so angry.

"NOT FAIR HOOTER." She screamed, putting both of her hands and knees against his chest, and heaving him so far upward that she was able to scurry away. She gained extra strength from arousal! It was a super power.

"NO CHEAP SHOTS." She warned him, rubbing her neck to make the tingles stop.

HP: 14
Damage: 8  
Pales rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:21 am
Successfully pushed away he skidded little ways across the ground and then he gave her a small sheepish smile, "You're beautiful even when you're angry," he said simply in return. Kettil could only say that because this anger was different from an anger where she might never forgive him or become somehow more deeply wounded by things he did or said to her. This anger was simply because he'd taken advantage of a weakness and they both knew it.

Quietly he gathered himself up to his feet and then lunged at her again, intending to wrestle her back down. His arms moved not only envelope her but to firmly pin her arms down.

It was a hug, a firm hug, a forceful hug, a hug that bound her down. Probably more forceful than he'd meant to be but he'd make it better after he was sure he had won.

HP: 17
DMG: 14  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:30 am
Freya started to hurtle forward towards him the moment he threw himself at her, so that they would meet in a glorious thrashing of limbs and violence. Unfortunately, he wanted nothing to do with her thrashing, and her arms were pinned to her sides almost immediately upon impact. She went crashing back down to the floor, caught in his embrace and under his weight once more, and let out a shriek at the unfairness of it all. The shriek died when he squeezed, so hard she thought she heard something break.

She fell silent, and whimpered very quietly, so that no one but him could ever hear it.

"I gives."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:34 am
He felt it and heard it in her voice more than what had happened upon actual impact. Kettil felt a wash of guilt go over him as he loosened up the hold he had on her as he shifted to flop with her on the mat and he lightly held onto her, "Augh. No. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He went from holding onto her to fussing over her well fare within two seconds.

"Where does it hurt? Do you need me to get you to the nurse? Hospital?" From being harsh and playful from the want to spar to being gentle and kind with Freya.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:42 am
Her body only hurt when he tried to move her, so she let out little tsks of distress every second he tried to get her in a better position. When they settled, however, the pain was nothing but a dull ache in her bones.

"Ach, don't needs no nurse, just wants teh goes and lies down and rests until my bones stop yellings at me for thinkings I could takes yeh." She reached up, very carefully, and squeezed his bicep with one of her hands. "When did yeh gets so strong, Hooter? I don't remembers it being so hard teh gets yeh on yehr back."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:47 am
He knew it was inevitable that he'd continue to hurt her as he moved her but it had needed to be done for the time being so that it'd be at least slightly more comfortable for her. Kettil seemed relieved when it was certain that she would be okay and blushed a bit when she squeezed his bicep and commented on his strength.

Kettil shifted his shoulder and just smiled, "Well the first time we sparred I was only in the first year or maybe second I guess? Either way I made a point to try and catch up to ya in power," he gave a short laugh.

"I did it cause I knew that I wouldn't be able to protect you like you would protect me if I stayed as I was. Even is even, right?" He tilted his head a little.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:59 am
Freya's cheeks tinged with a kiss of red, and she let her eyes wander over his face, swaying lucidly with affection. "That's really sweet." She whispered up to him, in a voice that sounded intoxicated. "I loves yeh, Hooter."

He was going to protect her, for the rest of their lives. She was in good hands.

"Now takes me home, so I can recover, yeh beast."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:04 am
Kettil stole a small kiss on one of her reddened cheeks with a bit of a smile, "Not as sweet as you are," he teased back lightly and felt his heart flutter as Freya told him that she loved him. "I love you, TĂșkut," was the only proper reply for that.

He was careful as Kettil got to his feet and then got Freya up into his arms so he could carry her as she had commanded, "I'll take good care of ya," he promised as his voice rose back to the usual cheerful cadence. Kettil even took a second or two to reclaim Freya's phone and make sure it was back in her hands.

It wouldn't take him long to get from the gym to the room they shared so he could pamper her the rest of the day.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:06 am
Freya knew she'd married the right man, because he didn't forget her phone.

She had so many unread messages.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces