Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Sleepy hates being a woman (Warning: TMI for some peeps) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:(
  You'll be fine. :)
  Good luck. <3
  Stop being dramatic. =_=;
  I demand all pain on you!!!! >:[
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:28 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Well, too both of you I'm not pregnant. Thank god. She doesn't know what's wrong with me yet. I have to have ultrasound next Friday on the 13th. She told me it might be a cyst.

And if my period continues doing irregular stuffs that I should take birth control. But my mom was telling me that she doesn't want me taking because my mom's doctor told her it could kill her and my aunt had a stroke when she took birth control. So she's doesn't want me to risk those side effects... I don't want to either... plus I don't want birth control doing funky things to me in general.
So I think I'm just going to have to start wearing condoms or 'x' out sex all together until I'm ready for the consequences.

Seems simple enough.

Well it was pretty clear you wernt pregnant, unless you mean that it definitly wasnt a miscarriage.

I dont know if phasing it out is a real option, I would definitly look into all the different safe ways and consider what is best for you. Do you have a family planning clinic near you? They would have the best advice.

And hope its not a cyst. I have had friends with those. They suck.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:36 pm
Sagebomb

Well it was pretty clear you wernt pregnant, unless you mean that it definitly wasnt a miscarriage.

I dont know if phasing it out is a real option, I would definitly look into all the different safe ways and consider what is best for you. Do you have a family planning clinic near you? They would have the best advice.

And hope its not a cyst. I have had friends with those. They suck.

I think both???

It's nothing if I stop having sex altogether. We rarely have it anyway. I've thought about other opinions and I don't really want to deal with any of them.

And yeah I hope it not one either.
But whatever is causing this pain I hope it something. I would hate for the doctors to tell me it's nothing and then have to just deal with it.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:41 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

And yeah I hope it not one either.
But whatever is causing this pain I hope it something. I would hate for the doctors to tell me it's nothing and then have to just deal with it.

True, yeah when you know what it is, its much easier to manage.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:34 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Sagebomb

Well, too both of you I'm not pregnant. Thank god. She doesn't know what's wrong with me yet. I have to have ultrasound next Friday on the 13th. She told me it might be a cyst.

And if my period continues doing irregular stuffs that I should take birth control. But my mom was telling me that she doesn't want me taking because my mom's doctor told her it could kill her and my aunt had a stroke when she took birth control. So she's doesn't want me to risk those side effects... I don't want to either... plus I don't want birth control doing funky things to me in general.
So I think I'm just going to have to start wearing condoms or 'x' out sex all together until I'm ready for the consequences.

Seems simple enough.

Good I'm glad that's not it, just keep me posted!  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm
Citrus Novii

Good I'm glad that's not it, just keep me posted!

I will. You'll be getting another update next Friday. Hopefully they'll have an answer to my problem. >.<  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff