Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I used my flat iron..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:16 am
DarkMoonSlayer
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
DarkMoonSlayer
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
cancer shrank mine >.>"
My family has a very high prevalence of breast cancer... so eventually mine will probably be lopped off.....
get it done ASAP, then?
Dunno if insurance will cover it since I am not at the age most women get breast cancer.
hey, and once they're gone, you can run without having to wear a dozen sports bras to keep them from bouncing into your face!
/brutally shot XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:26 am
Citrus Novii
Okayokayokay.
You did really great for waves actually, but the best way to do curls in my experience is NOT LETTING THEM BE NATURAL. Especially since your hair reminds me of mine in that it's straight, or wavy. Rarely any volume unless you slept on it weird and decided not to brush it.

Take a segment of hair, you can work from bottom to top layer it's easier, heat the strand with the iron and curl it up, IMMEDIATELY after taking the section from the iron, give it a light coating of hair spray, repeat around the whole head.
Then do a final coatof hair spray and you'll have bouncy curls. ^_^

Great first effort though, first time I ever curled my hair I burned the crap out of my ends. Had to cut them off
Considering it was me goofing off at like 2-ish am I'm content with how it turned out but I will keep your tips in mind. xD

I also don't own any hair spray right now. >.<  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:27 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
DarkMoonSlayer
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
DarkMoonSlayer
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
cancer shrank mine >.>"
My family has a very high prevalence of breast cancer... so eventually mine will probably be lopped off.....
get it done ASAP, then?
Dunno if insurance will cover it since I am not at the age most women get breast cancer.
hey, and once they're gone, you can run without having to wear a dozen sports bras to keep them from bouncing into your face!
/brutally shot XD
lolol they aren't THAT big (nor that floppy).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 am
DarkMoonSlayer
Citrus Novii
Okayokayokay.
You did really great for waves actually, but the best way to do curls in my experience is NOT LETTING THEM BE NATURAL. Especially since your hair reminds me of mine in that it's straight, or wavy. Rarely any volume unless you slept on it weird and decided not to brush it.

Take a segment of hair, you can work from bottom to top layer it's easier, heat the strand with the iron and curl it up, IMMEDIATELY after taking the section from the iron, give it a light coating of hair spray, repeat around the whole head.
Then do a final coatof hair spray and you'll have bouncy curls. ^_^

Great first effort though, first time I ever curled my hair I burned the crap out of my ends. Had to cut them off
Considering it was me goofing off at like 2-ish am I'm content with how it turned out but I will keep your tips in mind. xD

I also don't own any hair spray right now. >.<

DEF get some. 3nodding
DEF. DEF.

Especially with the moisture up there, it'll ruin anything you do without some kind of setting spray.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 am
Citrus Novii
DEF get some. 3nodding
DEF. DEF.

Especially with the moisture up there, it'll ruin anything you do without some kind of setting spray.
I shall I shall. xD

But so many to choose from.... o Ao  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:55 am
DarkMoonSlayer
Citrus Novii
DEF get some. 3nodding
DEF. DEF.

I shall I shall. xD

But so many to choose from.... o Ao

I have two, I use john freida and ion. I think that's what it's called anyways.
Ion is by FAR my favorite of the two, but the smell is harsh even for hair spray.
I use like super extra hold or something like that, but I have really thick hair.
Typically with hair sprays though they all do the same thing, you just have to be careful, the cheapest one will be weaker, the most expensive one will do things or claim to do things you don't need.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:16 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
DarkMoonSlayer
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
DarkMoonSlayer
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
cancer shrank mine >.>"
get it done ASAP, then?
/brutally shot XD
lolol they aren't THAT big (nor that floppy).
i exaggerated a bit ou o  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces