Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:05 pm
On Xbox One sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:32 am
I'm not much of an xbox fan. Some of the exclusives are pretty good though.
I would like to play that Roman game on xbox one.  

Hatchet_90

Dedicated Friend

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:15 pm
TES online whenever its comes out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:09 am
Osamabinballin

I'm actually looking forward to that. We looked it up the last time I was at work and if I remember it said it was supposed to come out next year (January or something. I could be wrong) 3nodding  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:10 am
Hatchet_90
I'm not much of an xbox fan. Some of the exclusives are pretty good though.
I would like to play that Roman game on xbox one.

Really? I don't see the appeal to it haha. Just seems like Killer Instinct to me  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:53 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
Osamabinballin

I'm actually looking forward to that. We looked it up the last time I was at work and if I remember it said it was supposed to come out next year (January or something. I could be wrong) 3nodding

Sounds about right, can't wait to explore all of tamriel. emotion_awesome  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:28 pm
A working console 8D

Jokes aside the xb1 is seriously a let down in game line up for me. The only games I'm interested in I can get on the ps4 so they don't have much flying for me.

HOWEVER, that project spark game? Holy hell that looks fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:45 am
English_Biscuit
A working console User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jokes aside the xb1 is seriously a let down in game line up for me. The only games I'm interested in I can get on the ps4 so they don't have much flying for me.

Care to explain? I work at Gamestop but god damn most of the games mentioned by everyone, I don't even know anything about them XD
I can't wait for Remedy's new game. Looks super good. Lets not forget about Fable (If its next-gen)  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:48 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
English_Biscuit
A working console User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Care to explain? I work at Gamestop but god damn most of the games mentioned by everyone, I don't even know anything about them XD
I can't wait for Remedy's new game. Looks super good. Lets not forget about Fable (If its next-gen)

Explain what exactly?
The working console? I don't think that needs explaining after the horrendous start microsoft had with the xb1.

Let down in games? Well from the list of games we know so far, Ryse was one of the only games I was interested in, and after reading review after review going on about how dull and mediocre it was and my friend who got the xb1 on how much of a 'weak and just one big QTE' I see no reason to show interest. Forza 5? Its a racer, can't stand em, Killer Instinct? Alright sure I won't deny it looks good, but hardly a reason to buy a whole new overpriced console. Dead Rising 3? Wasn't a fan of the others, this one just looks over the top. Fable Legends? Well they came to PC eventually thus if I'm ever interested I can wait it out. Quantum Break? Looks interesting but again, no reason to buy a whole console.

Then whats left? A bunch of kinect games that no one will play and the rest aren't't exclusive, so I have no reason to be feeding microsofts ego.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:24 pm
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee
English_Biscuit

Explain what exactly?
The working console? I don't think that needs explaining after the horrendous start microsoft had with the xb1.

Let down in games? Well from the list of games we know so far, Ryse was one of the only games I was interested in, and after reading review after review going on about how dull and mediocre it was and my friend who got the xb1 on how much of a 'weak and just one big QTE' I see no reason to show interest. Forza 5? Its a racer, can't stand em, Killer Instinct? Alright sure I won't deny it looks good, but hardly a reason to buy a whole new overpriced console. Dead Rising 3? Wasn't a fan of the others, this one just looks over the top. Fable Legends? Well they came to PC eventually thus if I'm ever interested I can wait it out. Quantum Break? Looks interesting but again, no reason to buy a whole console.

Then whats left? A bunch of kinect games that no one will play and the rest aren't't exclusive, so I have no reason to be feeding microsofts ego.

The project spark game haha sweatdrop  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:10 pm
Samantha_Suicidee
English_Biscuit
Samantha_Suicidee
English_Biscuit

Explain what exactly?

The project spark game haha sweatdrop

Oh... *ahem* right the one thing I didn't actually talk about...

So that project spark eh? =D
Seriously though, Project Spark was the only thing in the original xb1 reveal event that genuinely blew me away. Like holy hell. The concept is fantastic, and it genuinely looks like an amazing game-ish-thing. To me Project Spark is the game that will actually make people turn their heads. Everything else so far is generic and has been done so much before that unless your already a fan, people are gonna be meh.

Lets be serious for a moment, without fangasming over the consoles and compare the 2 line ups exclusively, the ones people care about anyway.
(Uh, feel free to skip over this part, its more of me proving a point than anything . 3.; )
The PS4 has Uncharted 4, a sequel to a series which is one for the most highly rated this gen, Everybodies Gone To The Rapture, Now i don't know much about this game but people are p*ssing their pants over it, so yeah, Infamous Second Son, Infamous is a one of a kind game, strong story, tight gameplay, a solid exclusive to say the least, The Order: 1886, Again, same as EGTTR, don't know much but people want it.
Then you have microsoft, You have an unnamed Halo game, which lets face it unless your already a fan your not really winning any points, Ryse, we all know how well that turned out, Fable Legends, we really don't know enough about that yet, Quantum Break, I feel is gonna be the orders competitor in terms of unknown exclusives, and thats about it. Again not trying to knock microsoft but thats pretty weak when trying to sell a console with a bad name.

But Project Spark? Its new, its fresh, its a crazy good idea, and I genuinely hope its as good as it sounds/looks. Something that people are gonna sit and look at and go 'Hmmm, you know, I actually might consider the xb1 now'. I feel like if microsft really need a game to pick them up, its Project spark.
...Though the heavy use of Microsoft Glass worries me a little.  
Dark legion dashboard (Xbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games