Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:35 pm
I'm currently searching for a 1x1 RP either by thread or PM

Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Romance, Yaoi, Yuri

Roles
I can play either male or female, but I have a preference for playing females.
I prefer more submissive roles when playing with males but a more dominant one for females.

Posting
I'm a literate RPer that posts between 2 and 4 paragraphs. I'm not looking for novels though and would rather have quality than quantity.

Other than that I am flexible. I like to chat about things OCC before starting.

Thank you for your time!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:56 pm
ARoyalWitch

Would you be interested in an Urban/High Fantasy Hetero Slave/Master roleplay with an Elven Princess/Human pairing? I had an idea that a guy stumbled onto a meeting between elven groups (whom, as far as the human knows, don't exist) only to be given to one of the Princesses (your choice on the kind of elf) as a slave to save his life.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Royal Magick

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:37 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
ARoyalWitch

Would you be interested in an Urban/High Fantasy Hetero Slave/Master roleplay with an Elven Princess/Human pairing? I had an idea that a guy stumbled onto a meeting between elven groups (whom, as far as the human knows, don't exist) only to be given to one of the Princesses (your choice on the kind of elf) as a slave to save his life.

We could do that. biggrin
I have to warn you I'm rather terrible at Master/Slave RPs, but I am more than willing to try. Is there anything else you'd like?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:39 pm
ARoyalWitch
Kaosujin Ryu
ARoyalWitch

We could do that. biggrin
I have to warn you I'm rather terrible at Master/Slave RPs, but I am more than willing to try. Is there anything else you'd like?

I can't think of anything else at the moment, lol. I do, though, have a roleplay in Barton Town I'm recruiting for here.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items