User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello all you beautiful ladies and dashing gentlemen. 3nodding

If you need to address me, you can call me Ish, Ishie, or any variation of my username, I really don't care. I am currently searching for some RP partners, as the title of this board suggests. I will always be accepting new RP partners, so feel free to drop me a PM at any time if you wish to start an RP. I tried starting some 1x1 RPs a little while ago, but everything got so busy that I nearly faded away. xD So, now that college is drawing to a close I believe I can pick it back up again.

Anywho, I will RP on the boards or on PM, doesn't really matter.

I am into the themes:
-Romance
-Adventure
-Steampunk
-Dark Fantasy
-Fantasy
-Creepy
-Horror
-Survival
-Sci-fi
-Master x Servent
-Demon x Angel
-Demon x Demon
-Angel x Angel
-Explorer x Assistant
-School/Boarding School
-Paranormal
-Pokemon
-Furry / Animal / Anthro
-Arranged Marriage
-Mythical Creatures
-Gods/Goddesses
-Post Apocalyptic
-Vampire x Hunter
-Pirate Captain x Crew member
-Pirate Captain x Stowaway
-Crew Member x Stowaway
-Prince/Princess x Assassin
-Prince/Princess x Commoner
-Royal x Servant
-Witch x Villager
-Elf x Human
-Gamer x Gamer (in a hyper-realistic MMORPG)
-Knight x Knight
-Explorer x Prince/Princess of ancient civilization

And I am sure there are many more I just can't think of. To make it easier, I guess I can just say I will roleplay anything that's not series-based.

(if you don't know what that means, it means that I wont roleplay anything like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Twilight, Etc.)

I can roleplay as both male and female and sexual orientation doesn't make a difference to me. If you have been itching to try something in particular, the by all means shoot me a PM.

I have absolutely no plot ideas, but I really want to roleplay. 3nodding I am sure you've been in such a situation before. I'd be more than happy to develop a plot with you if you find yourself in that situation now.

So if you are interested you can reach me by either posting on this board or PMing me. Though honestly, you will probably get a quicker response with PM.

Thank you for reading!