Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:17 pm
"No, I don't think he'll be anywhere near that nominations list" Rosie said with a light smile.
"Has he been getting a little better at least? Not that last time went really well I don't think, but there was a point when he seemed to back off a little... Mm or tried to?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:28 pm
He shrugged indecisively. "I don't think he goes into any conversation planning to act awful, so he has to realize at some point that he's messed up. That's not usually until after we're both in a bad mood, though."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:01 pm
She nodded lightly in understanding, it just seemed to be the cycle of their relationship, It made Rosie sad, Luke could probably use a supportive father.
"Well, for what its worth I hope this time when you go back that it goes more smoothly. I would love to go, I mean, its going to be your birthday after all, and it would be nice to see Nicolette. But your dad didn't seem to pleased with me there the last time, I'm concerned of causing more stress for you then is needed."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:18 pm
"Honestly it would probably be less stressful if you're there," he said. "They call it a party, but it's just going to be a bunch of politicians I barely know making smalltalk about things I don't care about. It'd be a lot more tolerable with you there. Besides, I don't think there's anything else I can say to Nicolette at this point… I think someone else needs to talk to her." A pause. "That said, my father doesn't seem to be making it much of a secret that he doesn't like you. I've got no problem shutting him down, but I don't want to push you against your will into a situation that's going to be uncomfortable."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:32 pm
Hearing that from Luke seemed to bring her up a little bit, knowing that she would be helpful to him during his birthday, she smiled at that, though it grew into a bit more of an awkward smile, rounding her shoulders in a brief shrug
"And that last time I hadn't even told you how I felt about you, He doesn't seem to like me just being your friend." She was a little disappointed, regardless the man was Luke's father, and he didn't like her.

She picked her smile back up anyway, looking to Luke "Well I'll be going for you, and I would love to go with you, we'll find a way to make something fun out of the trip." a determined grin and two fingers being helped up in a victory sign. "And I'll see if I can help you with Nicolette, I'm not sure, but hopefully.
aaaand, I'm guessing no big surprise parties this time?" She asked playfully leaning forward a little and arching her eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:58 pm
"I don't think it's anything personal," he offered. "I think he just doesn't like Kodo in general, and since he knows you're from Kodo, he thinks of you as sort of representative of the entire island." That in itself was pretty ridiculous, though, and not at all a good reason to behave impolitely towards someone.

His own smile returned in response to hers; her optimism was a warm comfort in the face of something that really seemed like it would just have to be unpleasant one way or another. He mirrored her forward posture, touching his lips to hers briefly. "None that I'm aware of, but I think that's the point, so."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:27 pm
She nodded to show she understood, grateful that it wasn't personal, but it didn't seem like it was much better.

At the sweet gesture he had given her the blond lit up with a light giggle, catching his lips and quickly returning the affection.
"I guess we'll see how well politicians throw a party." She perked up "When does it usually take place? is it an all day thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:33 pm
"Not very well," he warned. "Certainly nothing like Sera's party. I think I had a thought like, 'wow, so parties can be fun after all.'" There were probably some people in attendance who could find enjoyment in the very stiff and formal affairs, but he was not among them. "It's mostly just in the evening - or it always was in the past. I don't know if the whole 'coming of age' factor will affect that or not, but I think probably not."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:36 pm
She giggled, already knowing his take on their kind of gathering as he had just stated his opinion of them, She didn't really go to many formal things like that, and she supposed there was a kind of glamor to them that might be pretty fun, but certainly not for everyone, and obviously not for Luke.

"Alright, if you don't have anything in the morning or afternoon, then maybe we can do something you want to do for your birthday."
she offered, in case the event didn't go all day long.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:47 pm
"I wonder if Sera would want to come too, then," he wondered aloud. "I doubt that's her favored style of party," he really couldn't imagine the girl enjoying herself in that kind of setting, "but we could just hang out around the city or whatever until then."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:56 pm
"I'm sure she would like to come." she admitted "You should ask her, It would be fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:57 pm
He nodded, smiling. "Maybe we can have a trip to Grande Ile that's not stressful and miserable for once."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:01 pm
Rosie beamed at that idea "We can make that happen." She said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:07 pm
He matched her expression warmly, "I'm looking forward to it, then."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items