Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
(ALW) Avi artist - Low price, limited number

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artsy artsy art?
  Nop.
  Yosh!
  GOOOLD :D :D :D
View Results

vodbog

Heart Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:48 am
Hey there.

This is my first post since the GJC moved, and changes are confusing, so sorry to mods if I am doing something wrong. >.<

I am an artist, I will draw your avatar or whatever you want for a low price though you can tip me extra if you want. wink

Here are some samples from a couple of years back, I can probably do better now but don't hope razz

Female manga style:
Numero Uno
Numero Dos

Male manga style:
Yo
^ I can definitely draw guys better now. xD

I also do chibi style if you want it, but it's been a while haha:
Chibi1
Chibi2

Aaaaand if you want, I can do groups but if you want more than three people in there it will take a long time and will probably not be very good. xD
Though I've never had a complaint about any of my work. ^^'

Right, so prices!
Full body manga: meh, 2-3k?
Head-and-shoulders manga (say, for signatures or something): 1k
Chibis: 1.5k

All prices negotiable. I am nice to poor people, because I am always poor. <3 But please give what you can, cause I'm poor too. hehe. I also accept items as payment, or will do art trades.

PM me for art, or post below. When I accept your request, start a trade with the amount you want to pay. When I send you the link, I will accept the trade on my side and then you can finalise it when you receive the drawing.
You should expect your drawing within 24 hours, unless I decide to actually do something in the real world this festive season. <3

Ta muchly!
~xxxxxxxxxxxxxx~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:42 pm
vodbog
Don't worry, the guide is the same as it was in the old guild except for the ALW and AW parts. Which you followed for your thread.  

Love Renewed
Captain

vodbog

Heart Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:02 am
Cool ^_^

It's a lot quieter now that it was when I was last active on gaiaonline. I always liked this guild though, until the tektekers were put in the art room. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:49 pm
I don't really have anything that you could possibly do for me right now, for the most part, sorry, but others might. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  

TheLuckyOne149

The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff