Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A changing world Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:53 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

((how so))
he shrugged "i play the bass. i mean what you see is what you really get" he yawned and leaned back in his chair looking around laughing at him self  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:02 pm
Meister_Solstice

((Well, most of the rps I've done end up dead, mostly cuz the person I rp with just doesn't reply anymore, and if they do, it's after a long time.))

"Hmm, so no tricks up your sleeve then, that's alright, just curious is all. If you want to know anything else about me, just ask, I'm pretty much open to all questions, just as long as they aren't too personal." Ayane said to him, licking the icing off her fork, before taking another piece from the cake, tail swaying happily.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

he laughed smiling at her happiness "well what you do for a living any talents?" he asked and stared up at the ceiling wishing there was more people like ayane  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:30 pm
Meister_Solstice

"Well you know what I do for a living, as for talents, apart from playing the violin, I do play the electric guitar. I'm only decent at it though, still learning," Ayane finished off her cake, "some other things I do are draw and a little music making." She said, her eyes flickered with amusment, as she drummed her fingers against the table.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:01 pm
(sorry was dealing with fam matters =c ))
Noir nodded and looked around. "soooooo" he said to break an awkward silence between them  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:03 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:10 pm
Meister_Solstice

((Oh, you replied sweatdrop sorry, I didn't check this thread))

Ayane watched Noir closely, she could tell he wasn't really the talkative kind, but she didn't mind. "Nothing else on your mind? That can't be all you want to ask me, but hey, I won't force you. Though I do want to ask you something, since you play bass, I was wondering, maybe you'd like to tryout for a band? A friend of mine started it, asked me to join, yet we need a bassist, interested?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:30 pm
Sullen Rave Angel
Meister_Solstice

Ayane watched Noir closely, she could tell he wasn't really the talkative kind, but she didn't mind. "Nothing else on your mind? That can't be all you want to ask me, but hey, I won't force you. Though I do want to ask you something, since you play bass, I was wondering, maybe you'd like to tryout for a band? A friend of mine started it, asked me to join, yet we need a bassist, interested?"

sorry if i dont reply as much still kinda depressed  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:23 pm
Meister_Solstice
Sullen Rave Angel
Meister_Solstice

sorry if i dont reply as much still kinda depressed

No worries, things happen, just do when you can  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas