Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:23 am
"I don't think you have too much to worry about." Evan reassured as they listened to his concerns. "but if it makes you feel better, sure, we'll give you a nudge if you need one."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:30 am
"I'd appreciate it," he replied. "It seems like I'm constantly running into things I've never heard of that are practically common sense for everyone else. For example, Sera had to explain the entire concept of 'dating' to me."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:43 am
"Well I don't think you need to worry too much, you're obviously doing something right, in the end if you're both happy then everything else just help fall into place." Evan pointed out.

"Its like before" Rosie said, looking over at Luke "I don't see much changing from what its always been, other then now instead of my boyfriend I'll be calling you my fiance."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:52 pm
He looked to Rosie as she spoke, a warm, bright expression responding to her words. "It's a little different, for me," he said. "I know what the word means this time." He'd never quite figured out why 'girlfriend' was a romantic title when one could be friends with girls nonromantically just the same, but 'fiancee' was a term he knew well.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:12 pm
She looked delighted at his words, a contained fluster of excitement and a light laugh spoke volumes for her excitement.
"Mmm that's true." she agreed, remembering the temporary confusion that had happened over the dating title, Though that seemed to be gone this time.

"So, does anyone else know." Evan asked, wearing a stupid grin as he watched the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:12 pm
He looked up at the question, thinking about his answer. "Sera, obviously," he replied - she had been there, though, so that went without saying. "But I guess no one else?" He looked to Rosie for confirmation, unsure if she had mentioned to anyone else but assuming not.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:25 pm
Rosie nodded in agreement to his reply "Just Sera right now, We have to try and think of a way to tell everyone. But I tough it would be important that you should know first."

"Awww, well doesn't that make us feel appreciated." Bruce said in a touched voice, smiling at his niece

Rosie giggled. "Of course! why wouldn't you be?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces