Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
Hard work Not Noticed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naifus

Desirable Conversationalist

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For my National ITE Certificate in Aerospace Machining Technology, I got a Cumulative 3.250 Grade Point Average. My previous GPA is 3.3.
I prayed 6 months straight and asked from god to give me a increase to 3.5GPA but instead I drop from 3.3GPA to 3.250GPA.

My Industry Attachment for EDU December Examination is being in a 5 months in Makino Asia headquarters and took orders from old cranky supervisors and withstand a lot of crap from them...

Really!? This is what I get?? Being in singapore suck, I learn my lesson not to expect from anything or anyone but this is just cruel. There goes my chance to go to Rebuplic Polytechnics School and pursue Aviation Management of course R39. To whoever reading this... I'll be the saddest person that had ever sad in singapore history...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:09 pm
God can only do so much for any one person in this entire world. Instead of giving up now, keep trying for future chances to get into the Republic Polytechnics School. I'm not sure of the whole story with the supervisors and what not but one failure isn't going to be the end of your hopes and dreams. There will always be set backs in everyone's lives so just keep pushing towards your goal.  

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:20 pm
Everything happens for a reason my friend. Just be patient, have hope, and try try again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:36 pm
You have to remember that no matter where you are or what job you have, everyone gets crap from everyone else...I sure do from my supervisor and manager...the important thing is not what happened or what others did but how you react to the crap you get dealt from others. Keep your chin up and continue working hard to improve yourself/your grade, be proud of your own hard work rather than seek the approval of someone else who doesn't see all the effort you put in.

That being said if you truly did an outstanding job on something, you need to voice that achievement to your supervisors (in a non-arrogant/entitled way) so others know how much quality work you did. But that's for later, right now focus on building your skills so when the next opportunity to take the Aviation Management course comes up, you will be able to take it.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces