Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:53 am
"I know she means well." Rosie agreed, though she didn't look any less uncomfortable.
Still, the girl nodded in agreement "Right."

Northern frowned deeply watching the conversation, and how Rosie was taking the idea of talking tot his other person for some reason.
Rosie usually loved being around people, though this time it seemed to almost scare her.

"You're right." Rosie agreed, she didn't like that there might be a misunderstanding at all, and as much as she would like to leave Dove alone, she felt she should at least try. "Though she seems to have her own problems right now, Hopefully she'll device what makes her happy."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:14 pm
It didn't take a keen eye to detect Rosie's unease, and Luke wore a slight frown that he rekindled into an encouraging smile. "If you're worried, you don't have to go alone," he offered, though as she mentioned Dove's own concerns, he recalled that from the sound of things, she probably wouldn't still be in Kodo by the time she made her decision on the matter. He didn't particularly like the idea of her leaving things unresolved, especially if it was to fulfill an agreement that she very much disliked, but it certainly seemed as though she had already made up her mind, if passively. "Well, try not to think about it for now, right?" he suggested. "We'll figure things out eventually, but there's not much that can be done before you even get the chance to talk to her."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:35 pm
His encouragement helped, she looked up to see his smile, and that she didn't have to do it alone.
It was hard not to feel better, and she returned a soft smile, "Yeah you're right."
She hoped Dove would take Luke's advice, she hoped that she was actually listening to him, if nothing else then for her to find out what she was actually happy about.

There wasn't anything better, Rosie though, then just finding what makes you happy, even who makes you happy. appreciating his encouragement Rosie stepped over to her fiance, and leaned against him in a grateful hug. "I'll give more serious thought about talking to her, but for now I know we have our own puzzles to figure out" She said with a light laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:27 pm
He received the expression of gratitude happily, his arms falling around her shoulders. "Yeah, that's true too," he agreed after a thoughtful hum. "How to tell everyone else, right? I guess what Father did made it easy, just announcing it when everyone he wanted to tell was already gathered for another reason..."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:34 pm
"It doesn't seem like it would be that hard, but I guess that's about the right idea, just get everyone together and tell them, texting just seems to... impersonal you know? Especially for this kind of news." She leaned back just a little to be able to look at him. "Or just take opportunities when they come" She added with a grin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:19 pm
"Yeah, texting doesn't seem like the best option..." Or, was it? He didn't think he would mind being told something like that through a message, but he supposed there were plenty of people who would, especially if Rosie was specifically saying as much. "At this rate that might be our best option. I'm not really sure what the norm is in situations like this."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:51 pm
"I'm not really sure either, I've never known anyone who's been engaged before." she admitted settling back against him "Maybe I'll look it up or something, the internet would be great for ideas."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff