Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Looking for an active roleplayer! (Yaoi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:30 pm
Hello i'm currently hoping to start a rp with someone soon. I'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer so I can write 3 to 4 paragraphs or even more depending on the situation. I'm active so i can be on in my spare time nearly everyday unless something happens to come up. As of now I don't really have any plots or ideas but any would be helpful. I'm up for any type of roleplay as long as incest isn't involved and i'm fine with mpreg as well but it isn't a must since i'm aware some people aren't alright with this. If you would like to rp with me just quote me here or send me a quick pm and we could plot and get started!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:27 pm
Rikasha17

Crush

_____ is the most popular guy in the school. He was the captain of the football team, he could have any girl in school, he gets invited to all the parties and so on. Everyone thinks his life is perfect (when its far from it) and he just goes along with it. Cole is the outcast. People label him as the 'emo f**'. He is constantly picked on and made fun of but somehow it seemed _____ was always there to break up the fighting to stop anyone who was picking on Cole . Cole grew a huge crush on the straightest, and most popular guy in school. Despite the fact _____ is always jumping in to stop the teasing, Cole still thinks he hates him and thinks he is a freak. While _____ thinks that Cole doesn't like him and it kind of upsets him.

User ImageUser Image

Name
Anson Cole Stone
But you can call me Cole
━━━━━━━━━━
Next month is my birthday
━━━━━━━━━━
Orientation
Homosexual
And not very accepted by anyone...
━━━━━━━━━━
Eye color
Blue eyes
Somewhat faded blue
━━━━━━━━━━
Hair Color
Black
Jet Black
━━━━━━━━━━
Marks, tattoos, piercings, etc...
Many Many...
Stretched earrings, Tongue ring, Belly button ring, And a scar on my left side.
━━━━━━━━━━
Biography
I come from an okay family
Well they were okay until they found out I was gay... They accepted the way I dressed, the music I listened too, even the random piercings I got... But one day when my parents came home early from dinner, they caught me and my ex boyfriend making out on the couch... Yeah that didn't end well... He was the captain of the football team, quarterback. When word got around he liked men, everything he had was lost... And our school glory went down the drain as well... He never spoke to me again. And that gets worse seeing as his father wanted me dead and one night almost beat me to hell with a baseball bat. My dad finally broke it up just in time for me to not die. Though for most of it he just stood there and watched. Almost happy it was happening... My family's never looked at me the same since... And most of the time, just ignore me... My ex moved away shortly after that. And I was stuck to face the judgement at that damn school... At least the new popular kid stands up for me... Though he probably hates me just as much as everyone else.

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items