Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Partner Search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:09 pm
This is a partner search which means i have some plots but could use a partner.I'm not fond of pairings without plots, since I'm not too good at creating rps on the spot.However I will look at your Ideas if you are absolutely uninterested in my plots but still want to do something together.
Plots below are also open for changes but nothing too drastic.

I normally play boys but I can play a girl as one of the side chars
I post at least a paragraph (5 sen not 3). All I ask is that you don't give me one liners,
I also would like to find others able to play more than one character/gender
why?
It keeps the story going especially if our two characters are separated.
Unless they are in a box they are going to interact with something or someone.
If at anytime even before starting the rp and something clicks and
you no longer want to participate let me know and be straight about it,
it won't hurt my feelings. I'll "X" the topic and find someone else :3
Think that's it (unless anything else comes to mind)

In short it's about a daughter of a game designer _____ receives the original copy of a new hit game from her father as a gift for her birthday right before he leaves on a business trip.
______ and her friend have a birthday sleepover while being carefully watched by ____'s older brother. Half way through the night they decide to play the special first original copy of the game Freakzters despite a raging storm going on outside.
The power goes out and as the two girls scramble to find a suitable light source to figure out what to do,
a thumping sound and a pair of glowing eyes reveal that they are not alone in the dark.
Unknowing whatever allowed the mysterious thing to come out caused a rip a rift between the real world and fiction. Will the group be able to get themselves together and find/close all the rifts before the world is thrown into a crossover chaos?

_______ may be poor and live in a 2 room apartment but she is a self taught master computer hacker.
While her mother is away on her 9 to 5 job(s)
__________ calls her boyfriend over and they hack into bank accounts with homemade viruses and load the funds onto a secret account one for fun.
Besides secretly helping her mother with the bills and buying other personal things _________ is saving up for 2 neighboring houses by a lake for their two single parents and for money for college.
However there's bad news
the land lord left a note on every door with word that a wealthy businessman is tearing down the complex to make a parking lot for a new mall next door
so their time is limited.
__________ spends all night finishing up her 3 year master virus but a leaky pipe drips on it shorting out the computer.
________ is devastated and goes across the street to a store to drown her sorrows with cheap ice cream.
After walking all the way to she store she realizes that she left her money behind and calls her boyfriend to fetch her secret stash of withdrawn money in a shoebox under her bed.
As her friend goes into the room the computer seems to be fully functional though the screen had an odd glow and made a weird hissing sound.
His curiosity was of course piqued so he put off finding the money to see what was up with the computer
"the ghost of the computer" sees this opportunity possesses him a changing him according to what was on her hard drive.
Will _______ be able to finish her plan and
return her partner to normal in time to save them from being kicked out onto the harsh streets.
Or will the love triangle between the virus, creator, and her boyfriend halt their progress.

A couple of friends head up to a ski cabin in Colorado for a special birthday party for __________. After weeks of planning the gang take the first flights there but the town was surprisingly vacant even though this was the perfect season for skiing. The trip to the cabin was long and the scenery was so repetitive one would go mad trying to find their way to civilization.
3 days later of fun, hot tubing, relaxing, and specialty hot chocolate it was time to head back but one last trip though the beautiful snow kissed forests to the slopes wouldn't hurt....that's when the trouble started, after a huge rumbling noise the group return to the cabin only to see that an avalanche completely erased it from existence.
No signal...wasn't someone suppose to have called the bus in advance?
Now they must make the treacherous journey back to the nearest town with half their equipment and very little supplies but
_________ notices that they aren't alone. They manage to survive the first night but while a few are sent to search for food they return empty handed one bitten by a mysterious animal.
Tensions rise and everyone either goes mad or starts to disappear one by one
Aftermath
After running off and expending her last drop of energy __________ is found by rescuers but as far as she knows she is the sole survivor
3 years later after forgetting about the incident at Polar Creek Cabin _________ decides to visit a popular 4 star ski resort nearby with her college friends but will she have a run in with her past?

________ a straight "A" but lonely student finds out from her grandmother that she comes from a long line of witches
After talking with her about this and being given an spell book of her own
the first spell she tries is a love spell on the new kid _______ had a crush on for quite sometime (2wks) but as some time passes it starts to worsen, ______ doesn't immediately notice and decides not to lift it quite yet
in the end ________ will get a lot more than she bargained for?
(alt story _________ summons a wish granting creature that will be able to steal the girl's soul after her final wish but the witch in training doesn't know this)

Two years ago pair of bounty hunters Jackson Clair and __________ relocate to North Carolina to the decent sized city of Lochmeadow
which was known for housing the UHS.
It was a underground organization that was head of all rules and regulations of bounty hunting/killing to assassins.
The two met back up on one day when _________ was out house hunting and just so happened to see Jack moving into his new house which had plenty of space for the both of them so they decided to live together to cut costs of owning two separate houses.
They had a history together from going to the same middle school, high school, and special academy that taught them the basics of human nature, tracking, handling weapons and hand to hand combat.
However Jackson had taken a slightly different career path which lead to their separation and though they kept an "professional relationship" they still cared for each other.
But the night after a meeting
Jackson and ___________ come to find a large envelope on their truck
it had a number to call which was an order to locate and capture a group of men the reason wasn't too specific but the fact that each of them were known for the murders of several UHS members was enough to be wanted. At first Jackson didn't want to be bothered since most scenarios like this ended with a lot of work but for little pay.
However the reward of 1 million in unmarked bill was a pretty big incentive
300k of it was found already in the package
so for a couple of months to a year the pair tried to find the men who seemed to pop up at random spots but since every lead seemed to lead to dead end Jackson was close to giving up.
So they got in their truck and returned to Lochmeadow but stopped at a diner on the way home for dinner.
After coming to a decision to just return what was left of the money they just so happen to come across one of the men they were looking for who happened the former alpha of the pack that for some odd reason he has lost the ability to shapeshift.
________ manages to takes him prisoner in order to force him to find the others
but will the stranger convince her that this is wrong and that she is actually being used?

"A space patrol commander has fallen from grace onto a strange planet called earth" a news reporter explains as she is being broadcasted on the screen on Commander Delphi's crashed space vehicle.
the officer had an eventful day he was perusing an escaped convict in earth`s solar system until his controls jammed due to interference from stray radio and microwaves coming from earth. He unfortunately crashed on this water balloon of a planet
but the officer has another problem he didn`t consider the crash knocked him out cold and
compared to humans...trees and buildings he was a giant.
________ felt a tremor almost equal to a 6.5 earthquake she was even more nervous to keep the farm in one piece since this was the first time her grandparents left her to her self in 18 years. Worried that the tremors would continue she leaves her quiet farm in search of her sheep dog only to find a giant shoe in her backyard forest connected to an even bigger man
little that ________ knows the officer holds the key to her past.

really old
so old I lost their plots X3

supernatural roommates in college trying to pass as human  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:03 pm
heart  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers